Follow #Chicollectibles on Twitter for a chance to WIN....

camnron

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
One of two Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception closed Multiplayer Beta codes for the PS3!

heres the deal

1) follow #Chicollectibles
2) 1 code goes to the 100th follower
3) 1 code goes to the person with the best/worst excuse as to why you dont already have a beta code! (ex: Im too broke to buy infamous 2, I bought my ps3 after the outtage, CFW, I have been too busy wasting my life on crappy activision games, etc. etc.)

Good Luck!

codes will be dropped tonight in your DM box as they are won! (or as soon as I get home whichever happens first!)

JR
Chicago Collectibles
est. 1983

The thing with 1 code going to the 100th user it that it makes many people not bother with it until you have at least 95 followers.

Seen a person take 4 months for the 100 follower simply because they would only give away the item to the 100th follower.
(you can probably take 2 months and by then no one would care)

If you randomize it you will reach 100 much quicker.

[quote name='camnron']Well, looks like the CAG community is absent from twitter. No participants yet! still anyones game![/QUOTE]

I would blame the who cares factor for UC 3 beta codes. Just about EVERYONE should get it from plus and the remaining prob only want Creepy Crawler Kickback

[quote name='igame']The thing with 1 code going to the 100th user it that it makes many people not bother with it until you have at least 95 followers.

Seen a person take 4 months for the 100 follower simply because they would only give away the item to the 100th follower.
(you can probably take 2 months and by then no one would care)

If you randomize it you will reach 100 much quicker.[/QUOTE]

^ True that.

bread's done
Back