• CAG Veteran

Posted 01 July 2011 - 05:37 AM

http://www.gamestop....of-war-iii/1499

#2 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2011 - 05:41 AM

Wow gamestop.com is rolling tonight, why cant these deals be instore too ? Oh well atleast i still have my god of war 3 copy. If you havent played it then jump on this deal as this game is epic !
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#3 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2011 - 05:44 AM

Um all the deals that I've seen posted besides Child of Eden are in store as well. Notice how Eden says Online Only, but none of the others do? Yeah...

The store pickup option is listing it as $30 though, so hopefully tomorrow morning when the store systems update it'll be reflected there. If not GS is sucking...but that's nothing new.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#4 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2011 - 05:48 AM

Hm since the title of the thread just mentioned gamestop.com i assumed it was online only. Good thing thats not the case aperently
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#5 ninebreaker

ninebreaker

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 01 July 2011 - 05:50 AM

Hm since the title of the thread just mentioned gamestop.com i assumed it was online only. Good thing thats not the case aperently

Sorry perhaps I misled you. I'm not sure if this deal is online-only or not.

#6 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2011 - 05:54 AM

Sorry perhaps I misled you. I'm not sure if this deal is online-only or not.

ah dont worry about it. Theres another thread stating that this along with fear 3 and duke nukem are instore and online
Currently playing