PSP Deals

200STM

CAGiversary!
I am looking in picking up a PSP CAGs I would appreciate any help and I would also like to know how much is a good price range if I were to expect if i Bought one used from a person on CL

I have around 30-50$ thanks

I'm curious too because I want to buy a new PSP 3000. I already have a 1000 (but would rather not use it), my 2000 doesn't seem to consistently work for reading UMDs, and my Go is strictly for downloads. I haven't pulled the trigger yet since I want to see the deals.

I am also looking for a PSP deal, prefer psp-3000, like a bundle, not the basic psp 3000 for 124.99. (at most stores)

I was looking into used deals but ripoff stop wants $100 for a used one when a new one cost 20-30 more.

I was tempted on a red god of war psp from a craigslist ad in salinas where I was staying with family. They wanted 40 bucks i shouldnt bit oh well :/

[quote name='200STM']I was tempted on a red god of war psp from a craigslist ad in salinas where I was staying with family. They wanted 40 bucks i shouldnt bit oh well :/[/QUOTE]You were tempted and you got it but now you're sad about it? Was it broken? What happened?

bread's done
Back