Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (7/3/11 to 7/9/11) Fallout New Vegas $10

• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

#421 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:41 PM

no mine DOES have the dlc, there was just nothing indicating it to me..

Yeah, reading comprehension failure.

#422 teknobeavr

teknobeavr

stupid bush wookie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:47 PM

the Alice: madness returns deal at gs for 39.99 died on tuesday. cause i went to order 1 and it right when i clicked on place order it gave me a error message then took it out of my cart. saying that it was out of stock.

when it came back in stock on wed. it was 59. ..

edit : didnt see the exp. date was the 5th on the gs stuff

Edited by teknobeavr, 07 July 2011 - 11:49 PM.
my bad

#423 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:08 PM

Nope. He was getting Biggest Loser Workout and Wipeout and was tlking to the guy working in video games about teh different workout games for Kinect. My friend said he heard the new UFC game was really good but it wasn't a part of the sale. The worker responded that all Kinect games are part of the buy 1 get 1 free sale. Rang them up together and sure enough it was free.

You got lucky then. I attempted this and it didnt ring up automatically. He even tried doing UFC 1st then wipeout nada. So I left empty handed because it seemed need a override.

#424 Japakneez

Japakneez

You are big foo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:41 PM

I didn't read through the 20 pages of posts so forgive me if this is old news but the "buy 1, get 1 free" Kinect games deal has more titles available then the ones listed. At least at the Best Buy here in Indiana. Any 2 Kinect games are under that promotion. My friend picked up the brand new UFC Trainer and Wipeout for $49.99.

I asked customer service to try UFC and Dance Central on Sunday but it did not work. Maybe this is new. Can someone else confirm?

#425 jernau

jernau

Player of Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 10:53 PM

What I was wondering about UFC specifically (although the two fails would indicate otherwise) is whether it alone could be an extra Kinect game included in the sale, despite it not being reflected on the website.

On page 11 of the ad, it states "Buy one advertised Kinect game, get the second game free". Well, although it is not on that same page, UFC is advertised in the ad - on page 9. One could make the case that the wording should allow it. Thus not all Kinect games, but all the ones in the ad should work. Of course, YMMV and might need haggling.

#426 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:51 PM

What I was wondering about UFC specifically (although the two fails would indicate otherwise) is whether it alone could be an extra Kinect game included in the sale, despite it not being reflected on the website.

On page 11 of the ad, it states "Buy one advertised Kinect game, get the second game free". Well, although it is not on that same page, UFC is advertised in the ad - on page 9. One could make the case that the wording should allow it. Thus not all Kinect games, but all the ones in the ad should work. Of course, YMMV and might need haggling.

Yeah I tried it with Wipeout. Again had them attempt to do it with UFC first then Wipeout (free) then Wipeout first then UFC (free) wouldn't work. I asked the guy and he pulled the ad and said its only of the select titles (they also had a print out for the advertisement over with their Kinect stuff)

#427 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2011 - 02:32 AM

Damn! I got the Def Jam game but it didn't come with the mic. I thought that they all did. Now I don't know what to do. Crap!

#428 juanawoman

juanawoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2011 - 06:01 AM

Should I get Lost Planet 2 and Midnight Club: LA for 15 dollars?

#429 boogie4114

boogie4114

Enthusiastic Gamer!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:41 PM

Damn! I got the Def Jam game but it didn't come with the mic. I thought that they all did. Now I don't know what to do. Crap!

Was the mic missing or did you buy just the case because the version with the mic comes in a box? If you haven't opened it you can go exchange it for the version with the mic since it's the same price.

#430 ckim85

ckim85

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2011 - 06:20 PM

Should I get Lost Planet 2 and Midnight Club: LA for 15 dollars?

Midnight club is a good pick up for that price.. but only if u enjoy racing games

#431 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:37 AM

the Alice: madness returns deal at gs for 39.99 died on tuesday. cause i went to order 1 and it right when i clicked on place order it gave me a error message then took it out of my cart. saying that it was out of stock.

when it came back in stock on wed. it was 59. ..

edit : didnt see the exp. date was the 5th on the gs stuff

it was $35 @ Kmart already

#432 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2011 - 08:38 AM

Was the mic missing or did you buy just the case because the version with the mic comes in a box? If you haven't opened it you can go exchange it for the version with the mic since it's the same price.

Yea I ddin't know there was another version without the mic, I am going to try and take it in on Monday.