Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (7/3/11 to 7/9/11) Fallout New Vegas $10

• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

#61 fullmetal

fullmetal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 01:41 AM

Do the gift cards from console deals usually have an expiration date?

#62 kburns10

kburns10

You Gots to Chill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 01:54 AM

Just to let you guys know, it's seems like they took down the Def Jam Rapstar servers.

Well that sucks! Still might be a fun party game as is though.
Posted Image

$60 for FIVE kick ass games? With a BUNCH of extras?

And some of you are COMPLAINING about the price?

Youre not a CAG, just a CMF!! lol

#63 Cheap Ass Bastard

Cheap Ass Bastard

Posted 02 July 2011 - 02:24 AM

It has it's glitches like Fallout 3 but it's still a great game, defiantly going to pick it up on 360 for that price.

Ya just gotta love typos when they mean something totally different than what was intended. Uh, assuming this one was a typo...LOL.

#64 yuske11287

yuske11287

Posted 02 July 2011 - 02:45 AM

I got a buddy that works at a Best Buy and he says that there will be alot of huge sales like this cause alot of stuff is dropping this holiday season so they gotta start clearing out the old games. Also single player games like NV get passed around after one person buys it so most retailers end up sitting on a lot copies.

#65 Techman16

Techman16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:01 AM

in for def jam and chicken blaster

#66 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:03 AM

Fallout NV is a wonderful successor to Fallout 3, which in and of itself was a great addition to the Fallout franchise.

NV isn't dropping because it's bad. It's dropping to entice more buyers before the GotY edition.

#67 yuske11287

yuske11287

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:06 AM

Do the gift cards from console deals usually have an expiration date?

Usually its a year from when you got it.

#68 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:25 AM

Crap why cant lords of shadow hit 20 ? The lowest its been is 30
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#69 blahtastic

blahtastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:27 AM

Which site/publication named New Vegas as GOTY? Or is that not an actual requirement to release a GOTY edition?

Because it's from Bethesda...and they're notorious for making GotY editions of their games.

#70 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:29 AM

Because it's from Bethesda...and they're notorious for making GotY editions of their games.

This
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#71 eberm72492

eberm72492

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:33 AM

Well looks like I'm heading out to best buy, I might pick up Dead Rising 2 and AC:B

#72 Lhallfin

Lhallfin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:43 AM

Why is New Vegas so cheap? Is it that bad of a game compared to the others?
Thanks for the heads up, OP.

I love fallout. Played 1 and 2 and then waited 12 years for 3 which I have over 100 hours logged.

I also love NV it's not quite as good as 3 and was very buggy on 360s at launch (it's been patched since) ive played it on 360 and PC, and pc obviously looks and controls way better.

Other than that I'm not sure why people seem down on NV I have about 120 hours played and in the first 65 on xbox I had one freeze. But the game auto saves all day long so its really not that big a deal.

Id agree that it's probably more of an overstock issue. Maybe buyers will pick up the dlc which is good money for the makers. And clear out shelves for a "goty" style pack in a few months.

Edited by Lhallfin, 02 July 2011 - 04:01 AM.

#73 Haggar

Haggar

Mayor of Metro City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:47 AM

I'm interested in Dance Central, but I don't really see another Kinect game I want.

Any suggestions? How is Biggest Loser & Yourshape Fitness?

#74 blahtastic

blahtastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:49 AM

I'm interested in Dance Central, but I don't really see another Kinect game I want.

Any suggestions? How is Biggest Loser & Yourshape Fitness?

"Dance Central" and "Child of Eden" are considered the best...however, Child of Eden's price is rapidly dropping.

#75 caponesgun

caponesgun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:53 AM

Anyone known BestBuy's trade in for L.A Noire or Portal 2? 40% bonus is huge...

#76 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:01 AM

Anyone known BestBuy's trade in for L.A Noire or Portal 2? 40% bonus is huge...

La noire: 25.00 both versions
Portal 2: 24.00 both versions
Currently playing

#77 ryheeles

ryheeles

No days off

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:17 AM

If I were to pick up AC: Brotherhood tomorrow using the @Gamer coupon, would I be able to get a price adjustment next week? I'm assuming it's somewhere between 'hell no' and 'only if I get the world's most awesome cashier/manager team,' but a little confirmation would be nice.

#78 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:17 AM

Gonna have to get F:NV. This puts me at 8 games plus a ps3 COD bundle in the past 2-3 weeks from best buy....odd
Posted Image

#79 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:20 AM

Whoa amazing price for Fallout new Vegas, in for 1 and maybe dead rising 2

#80 n8dawwg

n8dawwg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:22 AM

Where are you guys seeing these prices at? I am not seeing anything like that when I goto the site. OP........ where did you get this info?

#81 DerClaw

DerClaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:27 AM

Where are you guys seeing these prices at? I am not seeing anything like that when I goto the site. OP........ where did you get this info?

Do you have a time machine?

#82 sgaldis

sgaldis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:28 AM

Gonna have to get F:NV. This puts me at 8 games plus a ps3 COD bundle in the past 2-3 weeks from best buy....odd

You are dead on! Say what you want about BB, they have really stepped it up with some gaming deals in the last few weeks/months.

#83 180husher

180husher

Yet what is any ocean but a multitude of drops?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:33 AM

Wipeout for the kids and Child of Eden for me...never heard my kids laugh out loud as much as when they played the Wipeout demo in BB last week. Thanks op.

Posted Image

#84 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:42 AM

Child of Eden for me and Zumba for the wife. Gonna also pick up F:NV and mayyyybe Dead Rising 2.
Posted Image

#85 Enixbelmont

Enixbelmont

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:26 AM

Anyone know if I can get two copies of Child of Eden for the deal? Me and my friend both want it, and 25 would be an amazing deal.

#86 iPhone

iPhone

Forward thinking.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:57 AM

If I were to pick up AC: Brotherhood tomorrow using the @Gamer coupon, would I be able to get a price adjustment next week? I'm assuming it's somewhere between 'hell no' and 'only if I get the world's most awesome cashier/manager team,' but a little confirmation would be nice.

I would like to know if this is possible as well.

#87 Lhallfin

Lhallfin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:05 AM

Child of Eden for me and Zumba for the wife. Gonna also pick up F:NV and mayyyybe Dead Rising 2.

Dead rising 2 is awesome. If you liked dead rising one... I have it on pc and it's great to just ditch the story and sandbox it. Awesome graphics and sooooo many zombies on screen at once.

#88 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:27 AM

is best buy open on monday? I might flip Fallout at GS since they are having a 40% trade in.

#89 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:36 AM

They might close early; but I'm almost certain they'll be open on the 4th.

You should have went back and waved it in that chick's face.....and, waved the cash in her face, too!

I came here b/c I was sick of low trade-in prices.

#90 Pootie Thang

Pootie Thang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:36 AM

is best buy open on monday? I might flip Fallout at GS since they are having a 40% trade in.

Yes they are open till 6 P.M. on Monday
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image