Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (7/3/11 to 7/9/11) Fallout New Vegas $10

• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

#151 bigbabyaggie99

bigbabyaggie99

Posted 03 July 2011 - 03:28 AM

does best buy have the 240 msp version of dance central?

The copy I purchased a few months ago had the 240 msp included with the game.

#152 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2011 - 04:06 AM

I hope they put this sale online so I can do an in store pick up. I'm pretty sure Dance Central and Child of Eden will go fast...

#153 sdclippers

sdclippers

The Sinister Kid

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:02 AM

Nice FNV for 5 bucks I'm in

#154 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:04 AM

Dead Rising 2 Limited Edition for $20 & Fallout: LV for $10 is steal deal ever ;)

What is it the zombrex edition or the plain edition? I would love to get the zombrex edition for $20, that would be a bigger steal than FO:NV to me

#155 airwalke

airwalke

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:06 AM

Since Kmart has taken gaming seriously it won't be long till Sears enters the fray. BB is doing their thing now too so competition will either force target/walmart to step their game up or elese. They'll be complaining about how their electronic dept sales are down & when people look into the #'s besides TV's & other high end items gaming will be a negative.

I obviously can't speak for all Targets, but our electronics department is down quite a bit from last year, even though sales are up as a store. Our store manager wants us to pick it up as if we're the one's causing our own sales dip... all we do is point at the electronics sales numbers across the district (all down from last year), and the pitiful "ads" we've been given for the majority of the year.

For what it's worth, TVs have little to no effect on our sales numbers. We sell such a pitiful amount of them that they barely even register. Video games and portable electronics (iPods/MP3 players/etc.) are our two highest numbers. Portable electronics are actually way up from last year (thanks to the iPad 2, probably.) and most likely the only thing keeping our poor sales from looking even worse. Video games are definitely down, despite the "video game reinvention" last spring.

#156 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:27 AM

Fallout New Vegas is already $9.99 on bestbuy.com

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Fallout+New+Vegas+-+Xbox+360/9701377.p?id=1218152463953&skuId=9701377&st=fallout%20new%20vegas&lp=1&cp=1

#157 Wario64

Wario64

• Forum Moderator

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:32 AM

I wonder if the $4.99 games are active right now?

#158 killa5k7

killa5k7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:33 AM

Ugh, taxes and shipping kill online for me. I am just going to get it via gamestop instore. Its 20 bucks but hey, I got 11 buck gift card and am guaranteed the slipcase that it includes(Unless gutted)

#159 sgaldis

sgaldis

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:34 AM

The stupid chicken game is, can't find anything else. It looks like they're in the process of changing/updating stuff on the site now. If you go to the traditional Video game deal section, there is a link to the '100+ games on sale' from the ad, but right now, it's just going to the old video game deals section.

Dead Rising 2 is live at the $19.99 price point. It seems like a lot of these still show the full price via the search results, but when you click into the description, it shows the sale price.

#160 DesertEagleXIX

DesertEagleXIX

Semper Economus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:43 AM

Just bought Def Jam Rapstar by searching for the game, adding to cart, and the price was adjusted.
Posted Image
www.tech-gaming.com

#161 Wario64

Wario64

• Forum Moderator

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:44 AM

I guess we can search blindly for games and post our results.

So far, these games are not on sale:

NFS Hot Pursuit
Fable 3
Lost Planet 2

Games on sale:

Crackdown 2 - $10

#162 sgaldis

sgaldis

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:43 AM

Yeah, this is just a crapshoot right now...it seems the sale prices are loaded for the games, but they only show the non-discounted price in the search results. We need them to update the page with the full list!

#163 sgaldis

sgaldis

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:44 AM

Yeah, if a few of us check a few hundred games each, we might be able to compile the whole sale, LoL!

#164 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:47 AM

Tron evolution 19.99

#165 Meatyflakes

Meatyflakes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:49 AM

Just a heads up the PC version of Fallout : New Vegas is live @ 9.99, and it has Steamworks!
[URL="http://raptr.com/Blut_Teufel?src=em_ach"]Posted Image[/URL]

#166 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:50 AM

I guess we can search blindly for games and post our results.

So far, these games are not on sale:

NFS Hot Pursuit
Fable 3
Lost Planet 2

Games on sale:

Crackdown 2 - $10

Never say the words lost planet in front of me. I hate that franchise with a Passion lol. Crackdown 2 for 10 seems good though. My bestbuy has a lot of copys of them
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#167 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:50 AM

lol, I've been trying, and sure enough, the ones I came to report have been mentioned in the last five posts. Fail ;p

You should have went back and waved it in that chick's face.....and, waved the cash in her face, too!

I came here b/c I was sick of low trade-in prices.

#168 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:54 AM

Castlevania:LOS *COLLECTOR'S EDITION* is also on sale for $29.99. Wanna pull the trigger, but there aren't any stores with it available.

Is ship to store free?

You should have went back and waved it in that chick's face.....and, waved the cash in her face, too!

#169 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:00 AM

Castlevania:LOS *COLLECTOR'S EDITION* is also on sale for $29.99. Wanna pull the trigger, but there aren't any stores with it available.

Is ship to store free?

I wonder why they put the vanilla edition as the same sale price as the collectors edition ? Shouldn't the plain version be cheaper or are they just trying to clear out the collectors edition ? Can't wait for lords of shadow to hit 20. im probably going to end awaiting for months for this like I did for vanquish
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#170 YoshiFan1

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:06 AM

Bloodstone PS3, $29.99 (shows $49.99 when you search for it so I guess it is on sale even though $29.99 isn't a good price)
Lego Rock Band PS3, $14.99 (shows $19.99 when searched for)

Not on sale
Lego Harry Potter, all systems

#171 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:06 AM

This is a pain in the ass. I'm really curious what the $4.99 and $9.99 games are; but I haven't run into anything yet. Arg! I know if I go to bed, I'll wake up to see I missed this awesome deal. :-(

#172 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:08 AM

I obviously can't speak for all Targets, but our electronics department is down quite a bit from last year, even though sales are up as a store. Our store manager wants us to pick it up as if we're the one's causing our own sales dip... all we do is point at the electronics sales numbers across the district (all down from last year), and the pitiful "ads" we've been given for the majority of the year.

For what it's worth, TVs have little to no effect on our sales numbers. We sell such a pitiful amount of them that they barely even register. Video games and portable electronics (iPods/MP3 players/etc.) are our two highest numbers. Portable electronics are actually way up from last year (thanks to the iPad 2, probably.) and most likely the only thing keeping our poor sales from looking even worse. Video games are definitely down, despite the "video game reinvention" last spring.

the game industry is down as a whole but that's b/c the Wii + PSP are weak, PS3 + X360 need price cuts, several AAA performed worse than expected & PS Move/Kinect aren't enough to cover up for the losses. Since Target realizes sales are down it's up to them to make changes that will entice gamers to spend at full price or close to full price consistantly walmart's in the same boat.

#173 Wario64

Wario64

• Forum Moderator

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:10 AM

Bloodstone PS3, $29.99 (shows $49.99 when you search for it so I guess it is on sale even though $29.99 isn't a good price)
Lego Rock Band PS3, $14.99 (shows $19.99 when searched for)

Bloodstone is in the ad, check the first page

#174 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:12 AM

I'm almost done with bloodstone. Fun game but not worth 30. You can get it used for 14.99 at blockbuster
Currently playing

690739.png

#175 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:18 AM

What are peoples impressions with homefront is it worth 40 ?
Currently playing

690739.png

#176 sgaldis

sgaldis

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:19 AM

Damn it! They keep adding links on BB.com to the sale titles, but they don't take you to right list of sale titles!

#177 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:28 AM

No More Heroes 2 for the Wii is a 9.99 title. So is Boom Blox Bash Party.

default.png2.png

#178 sgaldis

sgaldis

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:31 AM

This is simultaneously fun and incredibly frustrating.

#179 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:34 AM

Homefront PC showed up for $19.99. But when I added to cart, it was $49.99. I opened in a new browser, and it now shows for $49.99 in search, it's page, and in the cart. Probably inputted wrong and I just caught it at exactly the right time. But might be worth keeping an eye on...

#180 Wario64

Wario64

• Forum Moderator

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:36 AM

I'm getting sleepy but I want to stay up for the full list. Ugh.