#31 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 03:49 PM

It was extended because of people complaining

http://blog.us.plays...free-games-now/

holy shit, some of those posts......

Spoiled children who are upset that the free deals weren't practically custom chosen for each person. Fucking entitled idiots......some people can't just appreciate free...

#32 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 03:59 PM

Mine says it expires today but it's still active. Since the Welcome Back offers will be available until 7/5 at 9AM PST, I might be able to do this tomorrow morning!

Here's hoping. :3

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#33 CaptainPiracy

CaptainPiracy

Health: 97% Armor:50 :-P

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:05 PM

The whole hacking thing was a ploy to make people feel bad for Sony. Their next step of the plan is working great too, hooking people on PS+ with their "free" games knowing that a large majority of the people will probably renew and buy a real subscription.

(jk of course)

:)

I liked plus, but I can't see paying 50 a year. Needs a few more premium options bundled. The cloud saves were nice, but when I first signed up I could transfer download and upload as many times as I wanted. If I upload my save before I go to a friends place I can't download it, unless I wait 24 hours? That's stupid. Why not gives us 60 tranfsers a month? One up and one down each day, but we could use them all in a day if we wanted. Make additional transfers like 2 bucks for 60 more.

#34 CaptainPiracy

CaptainPiracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:06 PM

Mine says it expires today but it's still active. Since the Welcome Back offers will be available until 7/5 at 9AM PST, I might be able to do this tomorrow morning!

Check your original ps plus sign up confirmation mail. It will have your expiration time for today. Mine was like 7:46 pm lol.

#35 XxFuRy2Xx

XxFuRy2Xx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:13 PM

So this only works if you signed up in the first day or two, eh? Kinda lame as I waited a while to redeem it...

Please check out my channel: Alan Bytes Back!

MyAnimeList

#36 jonathanp

jonathanp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:15 PM

So this only works if you signed up in the first day or two, eh? Kinda lame as I waited a while to redeem it...

In the same boat. I opted to wait since there was nothing on sale that I wanted right when the program launched.

Oh well.

#37 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:17 PM

Worked for me too, thanks OP. Also of note, PSN+ renewal adds an additional 3 months effective until 7/12 it looks like. So if you were absolutely enamored with it, you can get 15 months instead of 12 for $50.

ach.png

#38 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:19 PM

If you signed up the first day or two of what? I checked my Exp. Date and it said 1/5/2012. I can't remember if I signed up for ps+ right away or waited a bit, I think I signed up the month after.

#39 Layzie0001

Layzie0001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:23 PM

does anybody know how to see when your subscription expires? Also, if my subscription exipres in say.. september.. and i pay for another year of ps+, does it extend it by a year effective september or effective as of today?

#40 CaptainPiracy

CaptainPiracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:24 PM

If you signed up the first day or two of what? I checked my Exp. Date and it said 1/5/2012. I can't remember if I signed up for ps+ right away or waited a bit, I think I signed up the month after.

This is for folks who signed up for the free 30 days during the welcome back. If it expired you can get another month till tomorrow. If you signed for for ps+ before the outage you got time lost + 30 days and you didn't have to do anything.

#41 CaptainPiracy

CaptainPiracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:26 PM

does anybody know how to see when your subscription expires? Also, if my subscription exipres in say.. september.. and i pay for another year of ps+, does it extend it by a year effective september or effective as of today?

On the xmb choose the psn.
Account mgmt. -> transaction mgmt -> services -> ps+

#42 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:27 PM

Gotcha, win for the rest of you guys!

#43 Layzie0001

Layzie0001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:30 PM

On the xmb choose the psn.
Account mgmt. -> transaction mgmt -> services -> ps+

hmm if i renew my subscription today.. does it add time from my expiration date in sept or does it start counting months from today?

#44 victimsofadown

victimsofadown

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:48 PM

Worked great for me! Thanks so much!
Posted Image

#45 Bronson-Lee

Bronson-Lee

VitaTag:GoForBroke94

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:58 PM

Got it. Winnar~!

#46 GoreObsessed

GoreObsessed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 05:03 PM

Thanks a lot for this find! I'm a bit curious why the subscription was supposed to end on 7/3 and everyone on my list (along with me) still had ps+ logos. Maybe they meant to extend it another month anyways?

Mytrade list.....

http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=95766

#47 darkarcon

darkarcon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 05:07 PM

Mine was supposed to end today too, but I just went to the Welcome Back page and was able to get the 30 days again.
Thanks for the find OP.

#48 lilman

lilman

Posted 04 July 2011 - 05:16 PM

Thanks op, extended another month.

#49 metallicoholic

metallicoholic

Metal 'Til I'm 60

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 05:31 PM

No free 30 days for me. Did you have to perhaps purchase a game during your trial? The only thing I did was get Streets of Rage 2 for free. My subscription is supposed to end today so maybe it'll show up later tonight. Oh well if it doesn't. I wasn't impressed with the service at all.
Posted Image

#50 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 04 July 2011 - 05:39 PM

holy shit, some of those posts......

Spoiled children who are upset that the free deals weren't practically custom chosen for each person. Fucking entitled idiots......some people can't just appreciate free...

Maybe some people got fucked by these hackers through stolen credit card info and perhaps think they deserve better from Sony?
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#51 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 05:40 PM

hmm if i renew my subscription today.. does it add time from my expiration date in sept or does it start counting months from today?

from the end date according to a friend in the UK, but i haven't tried myself.

#52 RawrrSlayer

RawrrSlayer

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:24 PM

Awesome! Thanks OP :D
Posted ImagePosted Image

#53 imacgod

imacgod

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:26 PM

No point in fighting about this. Both sides do have a point. Sony promised through July 3. However I don't think there was any reason to wait until the very last day as the weekly deals (which seems to be the main reason people held out this long) aren't announced on Sundays, so I personally find it inexcusable that some people procrastinated until the last day.

But I for one acted early and got rewarded with 2 months. So suck it all of you! ;)

#54 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:33 PM

I love you TC, like....more than a friend :D

Glad to be able to re-download all my stuff, was considering actually buying PSN+ soon for my main account xD
Posted ImagePosted Image

#55 david12795

david12795

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:34 PM

thanks, will try this out. although i redeemed mine like a week ago
Tradelist
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 5155-4755-9214

#56 Agent ShortBus

Agent ShortBus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:51 PM

Thanks I have some extra time to finish some of those free games

#57 Roa

Roa

CAG Clone

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 07:00 PM

Worked for me ^^ Thanks OP :D
Posted Image

#58 xXJonoXx

xXJonoXx

Resident Che(vil)ap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 07:02 PM

Thanks OP, got an extra 30 days.

#59 simmias

simmias

Likely to be eaten by a grue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 07:12 PM

No point in fighting about this. Both sides do have a point. Sony promised through July 3. However I don't think there was any reason to wait until the very last day as the weekly deals (which seems to be the main reason people held out this long) aren't announced on Sundays, so I personally find it inexcusable that some people procrastinated until the last day.

But I for one acted early and got rewarded with 2 months. So suck it all of you! ;)

30 days from a Sunday is a Tuesday. That's an update day, right? At least I always thought that was the theory as to why people were waiting - to squeeze that one extra week of possible good deals in. Moot point for me, since I activated my trial a while back, but not long enough back to capitalize on this. Oh well.

#60 killer9

killer9

Posted 04 July 2011 - 07:29 PM

nice thx dude extra 30 days free

GameFly is off the hook! Get 1 free month by using my link!

http://gamefly.tella...com/a/clk/dP7nv