H: 360/ps3 games, artbooks W: Ninja Gaiden 3 ps3, CYL, PAYPAL

technicalstylez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (98%)
hey everyone, im selling some extra games and artbooks i have. paypal payments only please, buyer pays first in compliance with CAG rules. let me know if you want anything else and I'll see if i have it. pm if u have any questions or pic requests. Shipping for books will be via USPS media mail w/ delivery confirmation. Games will be shipped via USPS first class in a bubble mailer or via media mail, media mail for LE's/CE's because they require boxes. Combination orders will be shipped in a box w/ delivery confirmation either priority or media mail.

i am happy to negotiate prices if you purchase multiple items :)

WANT: CYL

HAVE:

n/a at the moment

please keep in mind prices are negotiable and the more you buy the bigger discount you'll receive. with that in mind, please do not try and lowball me as i am a fair person but do not like to be ripped off.

i think thats good for now. ill add more later after some sales lol.
pm me if u have any questions/want photos etc.

thanks for looking at my list!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice list bump. Would it be possible to meet up sometime so I can take a look at some of these in person? I can't promise I'll end up buying anything, but it'd be nice to meet another local CAG! :D

Bump for a great trader. Also, I think I want the Rahxephon one too. Can you send me a pic or two so A I can see the condition, and B it seems like there are multiple artbooks for it, so I'm trying to figure out which one it is haha. Same email. Thanks man!

ya ill email u pics tonight. haha i think i might put up more books for sale this weekend.

[quote name='Zaku77']Bump for a great trader. Also, I think I want the Rahxephon one too. Can you send me a pic or two so A I can see the condition, and B it seems like there are multiple artbooks for it, so I'm trying to figure out which one it is haha. Same email. Thanks man![/QUOTE]

thx for the bump. yeah we can meet up whenever. im busy this weekend but next week can meet pretty much whenever. just let me know when, where, and what books you wanna see. If you wanna see my collection ones (not for sale/trade) i can bring those too. ie i have the art of darksiders, art of god of war 3 and art of uncharted 2 ballistic publishing books so u could see those in person if u want..and i have the god of war 2 le guide artbook autographed by the art director charlie wen- u can pick up that guide on ebay for less than 10 bucks. anyways yeah, pm me whenever with ur phone number and we can meet up. ha i think maybe i should make a collection list...

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Nice list bump. Would it be possible to meet up sometime so I can take a look at some of these in person? I can't promise I'll end up buying anything, but it'd be nice to meet another local CAG! :D[/QUOTE]

Pics of these items?

$25 Shunya yamashita wildflower artbook jap
$15 Art of Demon's Souls w/ soundtrack cd (will only sell as a set) eng
$10 Art/Characters of Dante's Inferno EU preorder exclusive
$15 DeadSpace 2 CE guide new/sealed
$10 Valkyrie Profile guide (ps1)- has crease on lower right corner on front cover

:) check pm

[quote name='youruglyclone']Pics of these items?

$25 Shunya yamashita wildflower artbook jap
$15 Art of Demon's Souls w/ soundtrack cd (will only sell as a set) eng
$10 Art/Characters of Dante's Inferno EU preorder exclusive
$15 DeadSpace 2 CE guide new/sealed
$10 Valkyrie Profile guide (ps1)- has crease on lower right corner on front cover[/QUOTE]

added MK Kollectors guide, valkyrie profile ps1 and Assassins Creed Brotherhood CODEX edition PS3 DLC. more artbooks/games/guides/figures and other goodies to come. If i can find my extra competitors shirt from EVO2K7 then its going on here too.

free bump. The only artbooks have are the Okami artbook (so awesome) and the one that came with the Morrowind Collector's edition.

haha, it might be more convenient (well, for the potential buyers) if you uploaded pics of everything onto imageshack or something and had links in the OP.

LMK what your schedule is like for the next 3 days; if you wouldn't mind letting me take a look through some of the ones from your collection that'd be great! Books I'd like to take a look at:
art of darksiders
art of god of war 3
art of uncharted 2
god of war 2 le guide
a peek at the art of demon's souls & god of war 3 (from the CE), Mortal Kombat KE guide, art of WoW trading card game, ff x visual collection (if you haven't shipped it out yet and it isn't too much of a bother)

lol so far i've just been emailing pics of the items to interested buyers although i do recognize it as being necessary for the sake of convenience. hopefully i have pics up next week, although im worried at the size limitation allowed for the hosted pics. emailing the pics directly to the interested buyers allows me to keep the file size large and clear enough to see the book in its entirety and any imperfections (if any). i have some game shirts to sell as well so im gonna have to put pics of those too. sent u a pm

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']haha, it might be more convenient (well, for the potential buyers) if you uploaded pics of everything onto imageshack or something and had links in the OP.

LMK what your schedule is like for the next 3 days; if you wouldn't mind letting me take a look through some of the ones from your collection that'd be great! Books I'd like to take a look at:
art of darksiders
art of god of war 3
art of uncharted 2
god of war 2 le guide
a peek at the art of demon's souls & god of war 3 (from the CE), Mortal Kombat KE guide, art of WoW trading card game, ff x visual collection (if you haven't shipped it out yet and it isn't too much of a bother)
[/QUOTE]

lotsa rpgs added! stay tuned for final fantasy 7/advent children figures and other goodies.
just added FF7: dirge of cerberus

Hey, sent you payment for FFVIII today. I tried PMing you my mailing address, but your box is full. Please get back to me when you clear it out. Thanks.

check pm

[quote name='Blank Earth']Hey, sent you payment for FFVIII today. I tried PMing you my mailing address, but your box is full. Please get back to me when you clear it out. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Free bump for you!

I checked out the Borders in Sunnyvale today, but couldn't find any video-game-related artbooks. :cry:
But I did pick up The Art of Dead Space recently. It's ~100 pages, about the usual size (5'' x 6.75''). Any interest?

thx for the bump. is that borders closing too?? that was the last one around here :cry:....ah thanks for the offer but i have the art of dead space already lol. the ppl at the sjsu gamestop gave it to me (before it closed)for free cuz i asked for it. :lol:

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Free bump for you!

I checked out the Borders in Sunnyvale today, but couldn't find any video-game-related artbooks. :cry:
But I did pick up The Art of Dead Space recently. It's ~100 pages, about the usual size (5'' x 6.75''). Any interest?[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back