Halo Reach - Limited Edition (360) $45 clearance at Wal-Mart YMMV

Mospeada_21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
July 5th markdown, Halo Reach [360] Limited Edition (LE) down to $45 in-store at Wal-Mart YMMV.

The B&M on Story in San Jose, CA has at least 5 in-stock. (2) sitting on endcaps, (3) in locked display cases.

Enjoy!

Not bad a deal. Walmart's website says $55 for my local store, then again it could be wrong/lower. I'd get this and the Killzone 3 bundle if I had that kind of cash right now.

These weren't in the system yesterday when I glanced at price changes. But, it's not huge of a price change..my own home store has...8?

Clearance would be good.

EDIT: It's the same price at Tiger Direct

My walmart had a whole rack of them marked at $40... which is kinda surprising because my walmart has never had clearanced games before.

Doesn't seem like the best deal, all of the retailers are trying to get rid of that space-hogging legendary edition so its not hard to find that one for the same price (or possibly less in the near future)

The wal-mart in my area Miami.FL has them on clearance for $35.00 got myself a copy. Also they were bunch of copies of forza 3 (standard edition) for like 9.99.

Well it's a good thing i haven't opened my copy, i think i will be selling the limited edition either on Amazon or ebay see if i could make a profit out of it. Just going to end up staying with my regular reach copy.

bread's done
Back