50 Cent: Blood On The Sand - $7.99 (xbox360)

This was surprisingly fun. Not too long, not too short, fun for one of those games you can play through on a free day or 2.

[quote name='Shadowiii']Wow! I'd better not hang this deal out to dry!

Get it? Dry? Sand?[/QUOTE]

Lol. I'm more lame for finding that funny

[quote name='imacgod']Oddly not available at any of the stores near my zip code at all and not just the stores I visit.[/QUOTE]

Not that I would get it, but I'm seeing the same thing; unavailable in south ny, north nj bestbuys.

Isn't this the game about rappers going to afghanistan to kill al qaeda or something?

Yo Fiddy! Hit that ramp! - Miscellaneous G-Unit member.

I'm a little sad I never got to play this co-op. Maybe I'll buy a couple and send one to my old college friend.

[quote name='nyj1218']
Isn't this the game about rappers going to afghanistan to kill al qaeda or something?[/QUOTE]

If that's what it's about I'm suddenly a lot more intrigued by it.

Worth picking up if your a fan of Gears of War or just total brutal violence. Gameplay is surprisingly good.

Oooo, this is the deal of legends here. 50 Cent is a badass like Arnold Schwarzenegger (ROFL, "Schwarzenegger" is in the forum's dictionary for auto-correct...haha).

I guess you cant go wrong for $8, even if you have to stare at 50's ass the whole damn time you are playing. They should have put hidden steroid-filled needles, and HGH injections, hidden around the map like the gold movie reels in LA Noire and the pigeons in GTA IV. ;)

[quote name='TraBuch']It's an extremely fun game. Really wish people would stop judging it by the premise and the fact that it "stars" G-Unit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was actually one of those people at first, it got decent reviews, but before that it sounded like a joke. It's at least worth a rental, under $10 is a great deal.

[quote name='TraBuch']It's an extremely fun game. Really wish people would stop judging it by the premise and the fact that it "stars" G-Unit.[/QUOTE]

Lol i really dont know what the games about, thats just what i heard. But i do enjoy my share of ridiculous games. If someone put the game in front of me I would play it, I might even think it's fun if I was with a friend.

Damn only one BB within 100 miles of me has it luckily it is only 20 min away and I am heading up there tomorrow night for some Ribs! Gonna pick this up, I need more epeen points aka achievements.

[quote name='Newl']This game is more entertaining than Gears of War.[/QUOTE]

No.

Its fun but its no Gears of War.

Easily worth the $8. The man basically made a game that glamorizes his lifestyle and goes so over the top it's ridiculous. Co-op is a must for this. If they had a CE, I'd own 3.

[quote name='nyj1218']Isn't this the game about rappers going to afghanistan to kill al qaeda or something?[/QUOTE]No it's FAR MORE OUTLANDISH! I leave you with this quote from the start of the game
50 cent-"the b*tch stole my skull"
proceed to run & gun & kill with skill.
It's worth $20-$25 so this price is a steal, co-op is great you'll laugh endlessly at the one-liners & over the top story/violence.

[quote name='nyj1218']

Isn't this the game about rappers going to afghanistan to kill al qaeda or something?[/QUOTE]
More like after playing a concert in the Middle East, Fiddy and G-Unit get paid with a diamond encrusted skull that gets stolen so now Fiddy and crew gotta get it back. Along the way you kill terrorists or something and what feels like a whole country once you hit the credits.
[quote name='Xevious']No.

Its fun but its no Gears of War.[/QUOTE]
This. It's especially fun on co-op with nonstop taunt button usage.

"DJ WHOO KID, BITCH!"

One best buy near me had it and I will be driving by it tomorrow anyways. So I ordered it for in store pick up. All the positive from this thread sold me on it. Also ordered Brutal Legend. Two games for less than $15...not too shabby.

Gameplay-wise the game isn't terrible, at the same time it's not especially amazing. The whole package is fairly average... perhaps made worse by the terrible story, or better if you're playing with friends and possibly drunk. Unless you have nothing else to play (and I'm sure you do) you might enjoy it a bit.

This game is awesome. The gameplay is a fun mixture of Gears of War combined with The Clubs point system. Add that with the hilarious storyline, and it's a steal at 8 bucks.

bread's done
Back