FT/FS: Metroid Legacy/SNES Mini(US/EU/JP)/More *Updated 3/22/18!* Need CASH!

Chrono Gear

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (96%)
UPDATE 3/22/18: In need of cash! Please shoot me a PM if there is anything on my list you are interested in!

Everything is new unless otherwise noted. Thanks for looking!

Have:

Metroid Legacy Edition
SNES Classic/ Mini (US/EU/JP)
Skylanders Dark Editons for WiiU and 3DS (CIB - Amiibo)
Majora’s Mask LE (3DS Game not the console)
4GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card (1 NIB, 1 used)
LRG Ys Origin CE (PS4)

Night Trap (PS4)

Zelda BotW Explorer's Edition

Majora's Mask 3DS Consoles - Used but CIB (is ghost armored as well inside and out)

Switch Console - Used but CIB (last on my list to sell since I know I'll have to buy another one down the road and I hate taking losses..)

Amiibo:
Jigglypuff
Lucina

Older stuff:
Price of Persia (PC DVD)
Halo REACH Gamestop Preorder Armor code
Halo REACH GoD code
Mortal Kombat Online Pass
Scorpion Avatar outfit male and female
Netherrealm Avatar shirt male and female
Ermac 360 code
Forza 2 DLC code cards
Dirt 3 VIP Pass (x2)
Gears of War All Fronts Collection download codes (x2)
Toy Story (Xbox 360 disc->looking to trade for PS3 version)
The Maw XBLA code
Snoopy Flying Ace XBLA codes
Saints Row the Third online pass x 2 (PS3)
Toy Soldiers XBLA Code
Bastion Code (Steam)

Want:

CASH

Systems:
3DO
Jaguar
Virtual Boy
Intellivision
Atari 7200
Colecovision
Commodore 64
Philips CD-i (Yes I know it's trash but I still want one)

XBLA Games:
PM me if you have a code for something

Amiibo:
Poochie
Amiibo Cards

LRG Games:
Any I’m still missing

NES:
Too many to list. Will compile later (likely post my spreadsheet)

SNES:

SMS:

GB/GBC/GBA:

Genesis:

Other:
PSN Credit
PS+ Membership time
Steam Credit
eShop Credit
Amazon Credit
Cash
Trade? Make me an offer on the above

Also interested in codes for PSN. More or less only looking for exclusives for that platform. I am specifically looking for a Jeopardy PSN code if one still exists. I've heard it's terrible but my mother would love to play that with me and I'll buy just about anything to get a controller in one of my parent's hands.

If you have codes for anything that's been pulled off either marketplace I'm always interested in rarities even if they are crap games (most likely are since they were pulled).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks nah dew. I'm trying not to self bump too frequently since it was initially only for the one code. Had forgotten about the extra MK codes so I added them to the OP.

I now have 2 $50 PSN codes that it appears I cannot use since my wallet is maxed. I would probably prefer to sell them in leu of trade but I'm willing to consider offers.

Bump for some interest. I know we are allowed to bump daily but I don't have a lot to offer so I will continue to bump occassionally. Surely someone is interested in my Playstation cards. I am not looking for face value as this is CAG after all. Again PM if interested.

I paid $35 so I'm looking for that. Down to one card now. There's been some good PSN deals lately and I may end up using it myself. If there wasn't a wallet cap so low I would have just used it by now.

that sucks they screwed the folks that bought the 2 CE editions of MK by offering the stuff for sale a short time later. i'm glad everyone got access to preorder bonus stuff, but CE stuff should be special for those that supported the games they like by paying very inflated prices for them. oh well, what can you do, right?

free bump, bud!

Thanks for the bump. Yea it's kind of a shame they screwed the folks that bought the CEs but I got an insane deal so I really can't complain about it. I originally bought the KE from Amazon but returned it because the Avatar costumes were not what was shown in the original ad (I sincerely only bought it for the Kung Lao avatar costume it was supposed to come with). I contacted them to gripe about it and they said I could return it. So I used up the codes and sent the game back for a full refund. Then I bought 2 TEs from my brother's work with his employee discount and turned around and sold the extra for $250. My net cost was like $40 for the TE I kept.

Bump for new content. I have 2 Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands discs I got with my ZOTAC cards I'm looking to trade/sell. PM me with offers if interested.

The only thing you have that I'm interested in is the Gears 3 Limited and that wouldn't be a reasonable trade for you. Unless you were able to snag one of the $10 TRU clearance ones, but I'm sure you could get more for it than that. Thanks for looking though!

Updated the list to include my The Maw and Snoopy XBLA codes. The other 3 from the recent buy.com sale were new to me so I'm keeping them. Actually really wanted R-type so it was a great pickup.

[quote name='starmask2k3']How much for the code[/QUOTE]

Which code? I'd like to sell the XBLA codes for $5. No idea what the Reach one is worth but I think I'd like to get in the neighborhood of $15-20 for it. Don't know if it's even worth selling.

Looking to buy region free Microsoft points so I can buy Virtual On Force from the Hong Kong marketplace. Send me a PM if you have any to sell or trade. I need about $25 worth.

I seem to have an abundance of iTunes credit. Looking to trade for PSN Credit, PS+ membership time, or Microsoft points. See my list for other trades. Will update/clean it up tonight.

Finally updated the OP with a significant overhaul. Added some new stuff I have for sale, added some things I'm looking for, etc etc. Have a look! Make me an offer on something!

bread's done
Back