Photo
- - - - -

Kmart PSP Clearance, Core and Cars/Fifa bundle now on clearance as well as past model

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#1 PANZERGRENADIER

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:33 AM

As of July 2012 some new models have been added to clearance.

The following PSP bundles are clearanced:

$78 Cars/Fifa Bundle NEW

$90
Hannah Montana
Assassin's Creed
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Gran Turismo (original, not with MLB)
Rock Band
Ratchet and Clank

$97 Core 3000 Series NEW

$102
Base 2000 model

$120
Daxter
God of War Chains of Olympus

$160
PSP Go (not a bundle)

Edited by PANZERGRENADIER, 25 July 2012 - 09:37 PM.
added prices from other members, added new models

#2 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:16 PM

Not a bad deal on all those. Jak Bundle, you mean Daxter right? Anyway, hoping for a coupon deal on hardware to bump down those prices.

#3 PANZERGRENADIER

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:48 PM

jak or dexter, i dont remember. Silver system w/ a 1 gig card and family guy movie.

#4 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:52 PM

jak or dexter, i dont remember. Silver system w/ a 1 gig card and family guy movie.

That would be the Daxter bundle. Either way, thanks for posting this--might swing by my local store just to have a gander.

#5 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 02:13 PM

Are the psp games on clearance as well ? Might look for a cheap copy of dexter and secret agent clank
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#6 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 02:42 PM

That would be the Daxter bundle. Either way, thanks for posting this--might swing by my local store just to have a gander.

Yup, they're great candidates for CFW. :applause:

#7 EvilIA

EvilIA

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 02:45 PM

Is there a way to look up stock for local k-marts? I'd love a second HM PSP for that price, but I don't want to go to it if there is no stock.

#8 destro4eva

destro4eva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 02:50 PM

Email the K-mart Stock Boy in the K-mart thread and let him check for you.

#9 PANZERGRENADIER

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 04:01 PM

Are the psp games on clearance as well ? Might look for a cheap copy of dexter and secret agent clank

Didnt see any more games on clearance other than the usual. They did have quite a few accessories on clearance though.

#10 bg2001

bg2001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:22 PM

The following PSP bundles are clearanced:

$90:

Hannah Montana
Assassin's Creed
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Gran Turismo (original, not with MLB)
Rock Band
Ratchet and Clank

$120
Daxter
God of War Chains of Olympus

$160
PSP Go (not a bundle)

#11 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:05 PM

I picked up a PW bundle for 120 a couple months ago, then found an Ass creed bundle for 90 like 3 weeks ago. I bought that too.

#12 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:15 PM

How good are these clearance prices? Could they be had cheaper else where or anyone think they could get clearanced at a lower price since the VITA is out soon?

#13 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:56 PM

How good are these clearance prices? Could they be had cheaper else where or anyone think they could get clearanced at a lower price since the VITA is out soon?

I think you'll see the prices drop even further... if you can find them by the time they get to those prices is another issue entirely...

If the Gos at Target go all the way to 50% off, they'll be $99... But that'll be as low as they go, since they started at 15%. You could have a Go from GS used for $99 (and if you cozy up to the workers, they may not wipe one if it comes in with a bunch of games and you get all those, too)...

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014

:xb1:

Titanfall, Forza 5

#14 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:05 PM

Didnt see any more games on clearance other than the usual. They did have quite a few accessories on clearance though.

I don't have to worry about it anymore cause i got the secret agent clank/daxter dual pack earlier today
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#15 PANZERGRENADIER

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:20 PM

Sure you'll always see lower prices somewhere but finding one will be a pain. I've already seen a bunch of psp bundles from my local kmarts go up on ebay. They were all purchased on the same day last week as soon as the sale started.

#16 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:33 PM

Good.. I will buy Rock Band bundle! only rock band bundle is black psp...

#17 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:35 PM

What about the Invizimals or however it is spelled bundled. That is the only one my store has and it is tagged at $169

#18 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:57 PM

Im failing to understand why the 2000 models are more expensive than the 3000 models.....
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#19 bg2001

bg2001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:16 PM

What about the Invizimals or however it is spelled bundled. That is the only one my store has and it is tagged at $169

Invisimals is not clearanced. GOW Ghost of Sparta is 159.99 - not a clearance price either.

OP - why don't you put my post in the OP? It has more info. Also it wouldn't hurt to edit the title.

If you look at the price drop sticker, they hit that price on 6/13/11, not last week.

#20 redwolf

redwolf

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 01:33 AM

thanks op, picked up the only bundle my k-mart had left, an AC, to replace my old broken 2000. Now I can finally finish some of my games that have been sitting around.

#21 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 01:58 AM

Sure you'll always see lower prices somewhere but finding one will be a pain. I've already seen a bunch of psp bundles from my local kmarts go up on ebay. They were all purchased on the same day last week as soon as the sale started.

I'll take my chances and wait, I have 3 free psp games downloaded but no psp, lol.

#22 Justme8800

Justme8800

Not like the other 8799

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 07:21 AM

Im failing to understand why the 2000 models are more expensive than the 3000 models.....

2000s are more compatible with CFW, and the 3000s have a different type of LCD screen that not everyone liked. Also, Daxter and GoW are arguably the best games in that lineup.

More likely the actual reason is that Kmart only has a few 2000s left, but craploads of 3000s, so supply and demand dictates price...

#23 robodaddyo

robodaddyo

is not a scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:14 AM

Damn. I've been looking for the AC PSP bundle for a while now. I even mailed stockboy about it but have yet to get any replies.

#24 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:47 AM

which of those bundles are the 2k models? I would love a hanna montana bundle. I like purple and its got no logos! I'll have my mom check, shes going to visit my grandma tomorow and thats the only place that has a kmart

#25 comapro

comapro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 02:36 PM

Thanks OP. Found one Ratchet bundle in Dundas, MN. There was 1 other Hannah Montana bundle.

Checked 3 other Kmarts. 1 had no stock. Other 2 had no discounted bundles.

#26 PANZERGRENADIER

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:14 PM

which of those bundles are the 2k models? I would love a hanna montana bundle. I like purple and its got no logos! I'll have my mom check, shes going to visit my grandma tomorow and thats the only place that has a kmart

the hannah montana is a 3k model. the rest are listed in the original post. $90 for 3k models, $120 for 2k.

#27 JediKiller24

JediKiller24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:49 PM

This thread inspired me to check my local Kmart. I've been wanting a new PSP cause I've been having a hard time seeing the picture on my launch phat 1000 model, like the screen is getting dimmer or something. Anyway, they only had a hanna montanna bundle, and the not-discounted fathers day bundles, so no new PSP for me. BUT, while browsing the rest of the games case, I spotted a Super Mario All-Stars for Wii! I had resisted the temptation to get it when it first came out, telling myself the SNES copy I have cib was all that I needed, and of course after they had all disappeared from stores, I kinda wished I'd bought it for the wii, so given the second chance, I snagged it.

#28 OnettHero

OnettHero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:51 PM

Wow, I actually have a local kmart with a lot of this stuff.
Thanks

#29 semifast

semifast

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:55 PM

Thanks for the tip ! We got a Ratchet bundle and a Rock Band bundle, although if I can find a Metal Gear Bundle I'll take the Rock Band one back.

#30 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:10 PM

Seems like a good deal. I got the psp 1000 when it was released. i like it, but didnt like the same fps games over and over again. plus the one analog stick.

wish sony kept the umd format for the new psp2. so what we doing with all these umd?