Photo
- - - - -

Kmart PSP Clearance, Core and Cars/Fifa bundle now on clearance as well as past model

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#181 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:54 PM

I think you're looking for the standard Kmart clearance thread. This one is specifically for the PSP. :)
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#182 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:56 PM

Are they listed for $250 or selling for $250 (Big difference). There is nothing special about the fifa bundle except for the packaging. I have followed some of the LE PSP's before as I was trying to collect a few and very few of the actual limited ones (i.e. MGS, R&C, GOW COO, GOW GOS, etc.) sold for $250 or more so I have a hard time believing people would pay upwards of $250 for the fifa bundle whic is essentially a black psp 3000 with extra content

Edit: Quoted wrong person

yes just checked 3 left in stock was 9 so 6 sold

also

went to K-mart today and only seen 2 copies of Fable 2 Collectors edition for $48.99.I didn't even know they had a collectors edition for fable 2 but I bought one just to keep for myself.

you want THIS thread

Edited by Kovorkian, 30 August 2012 - 11:57 PM.
added 2nd quote

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#183 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:44 AM

For some reason, I haven't been pressed about getting a Vita for a while. I think that was more of the 'hype', to me. The PSP is cool and GOW on this thing, OMG! I can see the PSP being around for a long time. Lots of fun games, good prices, memory cost(obviously).

:-#

I got a 3G/Wifi Vita from Cowboom for under $70 TOTAL. I talk about it in the Cowboom consoles deals thread. AMAZING device!!!!!:D Will get a PSP 3000 for under $50(NEW), someday.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#184 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:40 PM

Anyone have luck returning items from different locations? I'm about to attempt to return a PSP that I bought out of town to a local store. My local store hasn't had PSPs for quite a while.
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler