Kmart PSP Clearance, Core and Cars/Fifa bundle now on clearance as well as past model

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
As of July 2012 some new models have been added to clearance.

The following PSP bundles are clearanced:

$78 Cars/Fifa Bundle NEW

$90
Hannah Montana
Assassin's Creed
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Gran Turismo (original, not with MLB)
Rock Band
Ratchet and Clank

$97 Core 3000 Series NEW

$102
Base 2000 model

$120
Daxter
God of War Chains of Olympus

$160
PSP Go (not a bundle)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a bad deal on all those. Jak Bundle, you mean Daxter right? Anyway, hoping for a coupon deal on hardware to bump down those prices.

[quote name='PANZERGRENADIER']jak or dexter, i dont remember. Silver system w/ a 1 gig card and family guy movie.[/QUOTE]

That would be the Daxter bundle. Either way, thanks for posting this--might swing by my local store just to have a gander.

[quote name='AwRy108']That would be the Daxter bundle. Either way, thanks for posting this--might swing by my local store just to have a gander.[/QUOTE]

Yup, they're great candidates for CFW. :applause:

Is there a way to look up stock for local k-marts? I'd love a second HM PSP for that price, but I don't want to go to it if there is no stock.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Are the psp games on clearance as well ? Might look for a cheap copy of dexter and secret agent clank[/QUOTE]

Didnt see any more games on clearance other than the usual. They did have quite a few accessories on clearance though.

The following PSP bundles are clearanced:

$90:

Hannah Montana
Assassin's Creed
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Gran Turismo (original, not with MLB)
Rock Band
Ratchet and Clank

$120
Daxter
God of War Chains of Olympus

$160
PSP Go (not a bundle)

I picked up a PW bundle for 120 a couple months ago, then found an Ass creed bundle for 90 like 3 weeks ago. I bought that too.

How good are these clearance prices? Could they be had cheaper else where or anyone think they could get clearanced at a lower price since the VITA is out soon?

[quote name='nixmahn']How good are these clearance prices? Could they be had cheaper else where or anyone think they could get clearanced at a lower price since the VITA is out soon?[/QUOTE]

I think you'll see the prices drop even further... if you can find them by the time they get to those prices is another issue entirely...

If the Gos at Target go all the way to 50% off, they'll be $99... But that'll be as low as they go, since they started at 15%. You could have a Go from GS used for $99 (and if you cozy up to the workers, they may not wipe one if it comes in with a bunch of games and you get all those, too)...

[quote name='PANZERGRENADIER']Didnt see any more games on clearance other than the usual. They did have quite a few accessories on clearance though.[/QUOTE]

I don't have to worry about it anymore cause i got the secret agent clank/daxter dual pack earlier today

[quote name='nixmahn']How good are these clearance prices? Could they be had cheaper else where or anyone think they could get clearanced at a lower price since the VITA is out soon?[/QUOTE]

Sure you'll always see lower prices somewhere but finding one will be a pain. I've already seen a bunch of psp bundles from my local kmarts go up on ebay. They were all purchased on the same day last week as soon as the sale started.

[quote name='GBAstar']What about the Invizimals or however it is spelled bundled. That is the only one my store has and it is tagged at $169[/QUOTE]

Invisimals is not clearanced. GOW Ghost of Sparta is 159.99 - not a clearance price either.

OP - why don't you put my post in the OP? It has more info. Also it wouldn't hurt to edit the title.

If you look at the price drop sticker, they hit that price on 6/13/11, not last week.

thanks op, picked up the only bundle my k-mart had left, an AC, to replace my old broken 2000. Now I can finally finish some of my games that have been sitting around.

[quote name='PANZERGRENADIER']Sure you'll always see lower prices somewhere but finding one will be a pain. I've already seen a bunch of psp bundles from my local kmarts go up on ebay. They were all purchased on the same day last week as soon as the sale started.[/QUOTE]

I'll take my chances and wait, I have 3 free psp games downloaded but no psp, lol.

[quote name='Spyder187']Im failing to understand why the 2000 models are more expensive than the 3000 models.....[/QUOTE]

2000s are more compatible with CFW, and the 3000s have a different type of LCD screen that not everyone liked. Also, Daxter and GoW are arguably the best games in that lineup.

More likely the actual reason is that Kmart only has a few 2000s left, but craploads of 3000s, so supply and demand dictates price...

Damn. I've been looking for the AC PSP bundle for a while now. I even mailed stockboy about it but have yet to get any replies.

which of those bundles are the 2k models? I would love a hanna montana bundle. I like purple and its got no logos! I'll have my mom check, shes going to visit my grandma tomorow and thats the only place that has a kmart

Thanks OP. Found one Ratchet bundle in Dundas, MN. There was 1 other Hannah Montana bundle.

Checked 3 other Kmarts. 1 had no stock. Other 2 had no discounted bundles.

[quote name='Kenshindono']which of those bundles are the 2k models? I would love a hanna montana bundle. I like purple and its got no logos! I'll have my mom check, shes going to visit my grandma tomorow and thats the only place that has a kmart[/QUOTE]

the hannah montana is a 3k model. the rest are listed in the original post. $90 for 3k models, $120 for 2k.

This thread inspired me to check my local Kmart. I've been wanting a new PSP cause I've been having a hard time seeing the picture on my launch phat 1000 model, like the screen is getting dimmer or something. Anyway, they only had a hanna montanna bundle, and the not-discounted fathers day bundles, so no new PSP for me. BUT, while browsing the rest of the games case, I spotted a Super Mario All-Stars for Wii! I had resisted the temptation to get it when it first came out, telling myself the SNES copy I have cib was all that I needed, and of course after they had all disappeared from stores, I kinda wished I'd bought it for the wii, so given the second chance, I snagged it.

Thanks for the tip ! We got a Ratchet bundle and a Rock Band bundle, although if I can find a Metal Gear Bundle I'll take the Rock Band one back.

Seems like a good deal. I got the psp 1000 when it was released. i like it, but didnt like the same fps games over and over again. plus the one analog stick.

wish sony kept the umd format for the new psp2. so what we doing with all these umd?

[quote name='Kenshindono']which of those bundles are the 2k models? I would love a hanna montana bundle. I like purple and its got no logos! I'll have my mom check, shes going to visit my grandma tomorow and thats the only place that has a kmart[/QUOTE]

I just snagged one for $45.50 after using my $50 GC. :D

Seems like people are really snapping them up. I've stopped at 10 stores this week and only one store had systems. Looks like i'll be stuck with my purple psp.

[quote name='Spyder187']Im failing to understand why the 2000 models are more expensive than the 3000 models.....[/QUOTE]

The GoW original bundle is worth decent coin. It's rare and as the firmware on the stock models made them valuable a few months ago. For what it's worth, I sold my GoW 2000 model used on CL for $100 and sold it within 24 hours.

It's important to note these aren't all the same system. Daxter for sure is a 2000 (and an ugly silver color).

Assassin's Creed and Peace Walker for sure are 3000s.

I've got the Assassin's Creed one (from launch) because I always wanted a white system. The game turned out to be pretty good too, somewhat surprisingly since it's the only appearance on a last gen system, so I didn't know how well it could handle it. It's a continuation of Altiar's story.

With the rest of the games...
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (aka MGS5) is good, though at the very end got too hard for me.
Ratchet and Clank is too hard/not fun after an hour or two. Daxter's pretty terrible. God of War: Chains of Olympus is awesome. I haven't played Ghost of Sparta yet (own it though) but so far my order for the games is:

3 > Chains of Olympus > 2 > 1

I doubt my Kmart has these left, but I wouldn't mind a second white one...

Struck gold in portsmouth , NH.
Got 3 ratchet bundles and a peacewalker.
Was hoping to find a assassins creed and GoW, but whatever.

[quote name='Wolfpup']It's important to note these aren't all the same system. Daxter for sure is a 2000 (and an ugly silver color).

Assassin's Creed and Peace Walker for sure are 3000s.

I've got the Assassin's Creed one (from launch) because I always wanted a white system. The game turned out to be pretty good too, somewhat surprisingly since it's the only appearance on a last gen system, so I didn't know how well it could handle it. It's a continuation of Altiar's story.

With the rest of the games...
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (aka MGS5) is good, though at the very end got too hard for me.
Ratchet and Clank is too hard/not fun after an hour or two. Daxter's pretty terrible. God of War: Chains of Olympus is awesome. I haven't played Ghost of Sparta yet (own it though) but so far my order for the games is:

3 > Chains of Olympus > 2 > 1

I doubt my Kmart has these left, but I wouldn't mind a second white one...[/QUOTE]I've been searching for a white one for months but haven't found one that isn't at an obscene price. :cry:

Just scored a MGS bundle at the Kansas City, Kansas, K-Mart for $90. Last one there. Also checked the K-Marts on Barry and Vivion Road, but found nothing.

Had luck in a Kmart nearby, got 2 Rachet and Clanks and 1 Metal Gear... They were marked as and rang up as $105 though, not sure why. Clerk even said that he knew they should have rung up cheaper.

[quote name='OnettHero']Struck gold in portsmouth , NH.
Got 3 ratchet bundles and a peacewalker.
Was hoping to find a assassins creed and GoW, but whatever.[/QUOTE]

Ah you beat me... LoL. They only had 2 R&C's, bought both. When I left, they had one of the other GoW PSPs for $159 and whatever the Father's day bundle was x4 and 2 Gos left.

Apparently another CAG came in last week when they were $120 and bought all the purple ones and a GoW one. LoL

Seems like the assassins creed and god of war are very hard to find

Metal man, if I remember right kmarts have a week when a clearance kicks in to change their prices. The kmart you went to probably hasn't changed their pricing yet.

[quote name='ITDEFX']No go in Manassas or Fairfax :([/QUOTE]

Same for Annandale. I think the hoarders got 'em all.

bread's done
Back