Photo
- - - - -

Red Steel 2 w/MP $19.99 @ Walmart (YMMV)

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Aganar

Aganar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:10 AM

Amazon's got the regular edition for $16, but the one that includes Motion Plus is $30.

Posted Image

Just thought I'd give a heads up. Maybe someone can get Amazon to pricematch.

#2 loveangel

loveangel

Posted 08 July 2011 - 10:32 AM

looks interesting...

Games My life..8.gif

#3 groundskeeper

groundskeeper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 10:58 AM

I saw this at the Williston VT store. They had two and both boxes where in pretty bad shape. Since this store never has any of these deals I suspect that this will be less YMMV than usual for Walmart.
CAG Not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

#4 imacgod

imacgod

Posted 08 July 2011 - 02:55 PM

I'm going out on a limb to say it's not YMMV. They stuck the "Walmart Confidential" retail display blueprint on the shelves where they're going to place all sorts of games for $20. Red Steel 2 with MP was on that blueprint.

#5 stavros45

stavros45

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 03:29 PM

I'm going out on a limb to say it's not YMMV. They stuck the "Walmart Confidential" retail display blueprint on the shelves where they're going to place all sorts of games for $20. Red Steel 2 with MP was on that blueprint.

It's hard to tell, I've seen it at a couple of Wal-Mart's in MA at $20, but the website shows $29.96 (not available).
The D Pad.
An appreciation of all games new and old, good and bad.

#6 cheeky

cheeky

Posted 08 July 2011 - 03:29 PM

Pretty sure I saw this on clearance at best buy recently for about the same price?

#7 elvis731

elvis731

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:28 PM

Pretty sure I saw this on clearance at best buy recently for about the same price?

I actually picked this up at a Best Buy last night for $14.99....

#8 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:54 PM

It's been this price at the closest Walmart to me for about 4 months now.

I'm hoping they mark their dozens of copies of Monster Hunter Tri with the pro controller to the same price eventually.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#9 Vortextk

Vortextk

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:19 PM

Fun game, loading times were annoying. Good for the add-on if you have a regular wii remote and if you plan on keeping that stuff for wii-u too, apparently.

#10 Robotuner

Robotuner

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:20 PM

its 19.99 at K-mart too!
Posted Image

#11 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:28 PM

Is anyone else besides me surprised that ubisoft hasn't ported this game to the ps3 yet ? With the ps move the port would be easy. I think it would do well on the ps3 especially with the move's library not being really robust yet plus there is more of a hardcore audience on the ps3 ( as with 360 but I don't think this would work with kinect unless its on rails ) I would like to try this out butvi don't have a wii anymore
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#12 Duetschbag

Duetschbag

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:48 PM

Wisconsin Walmarts have had this price for a while now. Still haven't picked mine up yet! :)

#13 stavros45

stavros45

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2011 - 02:16 PM

It's been this price at the closest Walmart to me for about 4 months now.

I'm hoping they mark their dozens of copies of Monster Hunter Tri with the pro controller to the same price eventually.

Same here, I've been staring at them through the glass for awhile now. I think a few people posted their Wal-Marts dropped them to $30 a couple months ago. No luck here...
The D Pad.
An appreciation of all games new and old, good and bad.

#14 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2011 - 03:08 PM

Can confirm that its $19.99 at Walmart. Just get them to scan it.

Now, the question is, is this game worth it?

I just got Zelda TP, Fallout New Vegas, Fear 3, Black Ops, Dragon Quest 4, Moon DS, Retro game Ds. Oh. So many great games on sale this week and B2G1 free at best buy next week. Great prices, but causing big backlogs.