Free Arma II, Tower Bloxx & Men of War from Green Man Gaming (PC only)

0.75 worth of trade in credit for the 3 games once you purchase them.

I'm up to $2.25 after the last few free games there. heh.

[quote name='6er']Do u get a code u can activate on steam?[/QUOTE]

None of those three games appear on the Steam Retail CD Key list, so no.

Thanks! I've been wanting this. It seems to never drop low during sales. It runs well enough on my computer to provide some fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol it took so long for me to navigate the site that my reservation cancelled on me when I only had two of the games in the checkout. :(

is Arma II the full game version or the free to play version which only contains multi-player and mission editing, I want to grab it but their site doesn't seem to be working

I probably already know the answer to this, but any way to just grab the cd/activation key for ARMA 2 and install it from a friends disc or something? To avoid having to use their client, and not spend forever downloading on my wussy DSL.

OFFS! I finally got thru to the site and got the games in the cart, but while trying to apply the codes, it expired. Now I have to start from scratch. Bah.

EDIT: Got it in about five minutes after posting this. Cool. Now I've got five free games on my GMG account I'll probably never get around to playing.

The price won't go down to $0 for arma 2 after putting the code in. That's the only one I'm planning to get but its not working.
EDIT: Just got it to register, proceeding to check out.

Thanks, took forever since the site is bogged down, but I now have 3 new free games totaling 5 free games on greenmangaming. If this keeps happening I will have their entire site for free.

I almost bought Bloxx last week with some of my credit. This is great!

The site is dying on me though, so I'm still working to get the games.

[quote name='DirkBelig']OFFS! I finally got thru to the site and got the games in the cart, but while trying to apply the codes, it expired. Now I have to start from scratch. Bah.

EDIT: Got it in about five minutes after posting this. Cool. Now I've got five free games on my GMG account I'll probably never get around to playing.[/QUOTE]

5 games which you can trade in for the first steamworks game you want to buy from Greenman =p. That is what I did for Super Meat Boy!

Well I made it far enough that it says I bought the game. I guess I'll see if I can get the client later lol. That site has been HAMMERED today.

[quote name='terb73']5 games which you can trade in for the first steamworks game you want to buy from Greenman =p. That is what I did for Super Meat Boy![/QUOTE]

which was the fifth? I hace necrovision lost company, arma2, blox, men of war, whats the other game I missed?

[quote name='ochentay4']which was the fifth? I hace necrovision lost company, arma2, blox, men of war, whats the other game I missed?[/QUOTE]

Reign: Conflict of Nations...

Well, after trying for an hour and a half, I have all three of these. Toss in the Necrovison game and I now have four free games from Green Man Gaming!

Gotta love GMG! :D

And if you can't get in now, the promo will be running all weekend. So.. there's still time. :)

error.png

[quote name='Psybuster']I hope I can even find a time frame when their servers aren't being bombarded before this is over[/QUOTE]
You could try right now. It's still a bit slow, but I managed to snatch up all three.

[quote name='basis']I know there's a FREE Stuff forum, [/QUOTE]

So if you know there is a free stuff forum then why didnt you post it there? I mean one would think that free stuff would go in the free stuff forum.

Thats like walking into a bathroom and saying "I know Im supposed to shit in the toilet, but Ill pinch one off in the urinal and Ill let the janitor decide where it should go".

If these games were .1 cent then they would belong in the deals section.

[quote name='gargus']So if you know there is a free stuff forum then why didnt you post it there? I mean one would think that free stuff would go in the free stuff forum.

Thats like walking into a bathroom and saying "I know Im supposed to shit in the toilet, but Ill pinch one off in the urinal and Ill let the janitor decide where it should go".

If these games were .1 cent then they would belong in the deals section.[/QUOTE]

Because no one would see this in the free stuff section. As was also said, this is a good deal worthy of inclusion here. The free stuff section is mostly contest fodder and crap. Arma II alone makes this an exception. Every time there is something free posted here, no matter how great it is you are here to bitch about it like its some sort of crusade that you are on. If it was really that big of a deal a mod would move it.

Would you like to know why it hasn't been moved? Because no one, except for you cares.

I wouldn't have seen this in the freebie section.

I've been waiting for cheap ArmA II for ages.

My big question is: how the gibbering mcniblet is this thread down to 4 stars?! FREE ARMA II! WOOOO! :)

[quote name='gargus']So if you know there is a free stuff forum then why didnt you post it there? I mean one would think that free stuff would go in the free stuff forum.

If these games were .1 cent then they would belong in the deals section.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you're always bitching about free games postings in the Video Games Deals section. Have you ever stopped to think that a free game is also a Video Game Deal? You can't get a better deal than that. I guess the mods must think so because these threads rarely, if ever, get moved to the freebies section.

I too think that the free section blows. People don't post these deals there because nobody would see it.

bread's done
Back