Split Second w/ Exclusive Vehicle & Mini Strategy Guide (PS3/Xbox360) = $9.96 + FS!

I already own the game and for some reason I am tempted to jump on this deal. It's a great game. If you don't buy it now I can't help you.

Thanks and great find. Been keeping my eye on this since it entered the $20 clearance range at Target. Can't beat it for $10...

I just bought a couple of used copies at Blockbuster for $15 with their B1G1 deal last week. I'd rather save the $2.50 in cost and tax.

Walmart's current $10 deal for Toy Story 3 apparently just went OOS so I'd move fast on this one if you haven't ordered yet.

Picked this up last may and loved it... traded it away but for this price I picked it back up. I enjoyed this much more than blur which came out the same time as split second.

Thanks for the heads up

Just ran out of stock on PS3 as I hit the final stage of checkout. Shame, that was the exact price I said I'd bite on if it ever got that low. :whistle2:x

In for this deal x2. Tax on 2 copies was only 84 cents. If that's a deal breaker for anybody, then they must be the tightest ass this side of the Mississippi. lol

Sweet! Thought I missed this one when I saw the PS3 version had sold out but I was able to order a 360 copy with free shipping. I've been waiting to snag this for $20 so $11 with tax is an instant win for me. Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back