• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2011 - 07:00 AM

http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=468642

Each week, the Amazon.com Video Games team selects one or more products for our valued customers at a special, low, weekly price. Quantities are limited, so the price is only available while supplies last.

:360::ps3::wii::ds::pc:Cars 2 - $37.99 / $19.99 (DS/PC/Mac)
:360::ps3::pc:Dungeon Siege 3 - $39.99 / $29.99 (PC)
:3ds: SSFIV: 3D Edition - $29.99

splintercelll.jpg
Check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread!
fss.png

#2 drawingboard

drawingboard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2011 - 12:48 PM

Anyone know how well this works with Cars 2 for the Wii?
http://www.amazon.co...&sr=1-1-catcorr

#3 timberwolfbobby

timberwolfbobby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2011 - 12:52 PM

Awesome. Was going to get Dungeon Siege 3 from the B2G1 sale at Best Buy. This way I save on the sales tax.

#4 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2011 - 02:31 PM

I was hoping Dungeon Siege 3 would drop to this price soon. In for 1 on PS3. Thanks OP!
Posted Image

#5 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:29 PM

Dungeon siege 3 will get cheaper really quickly, I would wait
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#6 TheBomb69

TheBomb69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:38 PM

Dungeon siege 3 will get cheaper really quickly, I would wait

I hope so as I really want this.

#7 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:49 PM

Wow, DS3 is getting cheaper REALLY quick...

#8 themightypencil

themightypencil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:15 PM

Wow, DS3 is getting cheaper REALLY quick...

loving the drops though..had it on preorder cuz im a sucker for preorder item dlc, but decided to wait...endgame gear is always better than preorder anyways..lol

#9 j-fever

j-fever

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:18 PM

Anyone know how well this works with Cars 2 for the Wii?
http://www.amazon.co...&sr=1-1-catcorr

It works great, I played both the Wii version and PS3 version @ E3, however I prefer the PS3 version, so I will wait for it to be below $20 to buy.

Good game.
Last-Gen Kinda Rare Game Topic, way out of date...
http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=53810

Game TL

http://www.cheapassg...356#post7455356

#10 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:56 PM

will be getting dungeon siege next week
yaaa
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#11 drawingboard

drawingboard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2011 - 05:40 PM

It works great, I played both the Wii version and PS3 version @ E3, however I prefer the PS3 version, so I will wait for it to be below $20 to buy.

Good game.

Wow, I didn't know an adult could fit in that thing.

#12 viksmart

viksmart

Posted 10 July 2011 - 05:50 PM

Wow, I didn't know an adult could fit in that thing.

Me neither, it baffles me..... I really don't think he understood your question lol. The confusion was probably due to effects of skim-reading to fast. A huge problem with people growing up in the "Attention Deficit High Definition" era.

I have no clue about the car but as far as I can tell the car seems ok..... for a child lol.

Edited by viksmart, 10 July 2011 - 08:18 PM.

(> - _ -)><(*_*)><(Fuck)><(^ _ ^)>

#13 budz

budz

I like bananas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2011 - 05:54 PM

Still debating on DS3 to for local co-op. Anybody play it with a couch buddy? Is it worth it?

#14 Vortextk

Vortextk

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:16 PM

Couch co-op is fine, yes. Online co-op is a worthless feature unless you're like me and just playing with a friend as if we were playing couch(which we still sometimes do if I go to his house, I had him make the save). We play the pc version, it obviously looks better, but otherwise they all seem pretty much the same.

There is no replaying, like diablo, so one play and you're done. You can try another character or you can play the same char as a different build but that doesn't seem very viable(a few of the customizations just seem crappy, many builds will be similar when ignoring those). There are some decisions with the story/dialogue trees but while some will change things there don't seem to be massive differences. And simply put, this is no mass effect, even with the changes it's hard to care much about anything other than the well done combat.

#15 xplocvo

xplocvo

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:53 PM

Sweet, used my $20 Zelda 3D credit and got SSFIV for $9.99.

#16 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:42 PM

Guys, which system should I get DS3 on (besides PC)? Or are they equal and it only depends if I want achievements vs trophies? lol

#17 Vortextk

Vortextk

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:17 PM

Either get the version your friend has to play with them, because again the random pick up games with strangers is quite worthless, or get whichever is cheapest. Neither console is really overall "better" for this game, just slight wins and losses across the board.

#18 Rebelphoenix

Rebelphoenix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 12:55 AM

I have a $20 discount because of Zelda OOT... Should I use it on SFIV? Is the game worth 10 bucks?

#19 drawingboard

drawingboard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 03:24 AM

Me neither, it baffles me..... I really don't think he understood your question lol. The confusion was probably due to effects of skim-reading to fast. A huge problem with people growing up in the "Attention Deficit High Definition" era.

I have no clue about the car but as far as I can tell the car seems ok..... for a child lol.

lol, yeah, I don't think he checked the link. Maybe he thought it was those steering wheel accessories.
I was just wondering how well it works. I don't think too many people have one though.