CAGs Help! Should I get this used PSP for 35 Bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

200STM

CAGiversary!
Hey there CAGs while browsing my local craigslist I found an add for a psp 2000 that is on sale for 30$ (hes selling a psp set separately)

the lister says that the psp operates but it has 2 issues.

1. it has a disk tray that wont read disk.

2. it has a crack on the screen (you can see it in the image)
picture.php

Now I know I can fix that disk tray at a local video game store for around 20-30 bucks.

I don't know about the crack but I am okay with it. I'm only interested in the psp because I want to just play some psp games Ive gotten for free on a memory card though I do want to play some umd games sometime when I have enough founds to have it repaired at said shop.

Now CAGs should I pick it up? I would like to finally have a psp and for 30 bucks I probably won't be able to get one that low I already have a 4GB pro stick duo for it.

heres the link: http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/vgm/2487632227.html

Last edited by a moderator:
re you not getting the wall charger as well? Its more like 50 because you need the battery also. If the crack really doesn't bother you I say go for it. Though in all honesty I am sure you can find a PSP for around $50 if you can wait a bit longer.

If it were me I wouldn't do it. If you think about it, you have to repair the psp for 20-30 while already paying 35, that's 55 to 65 dollars. If you were willing to save a little more, then you could get a psp that isn't cracked and has the umd drive ready to go. You would also be able to return the system if it was faulty. You have waited this far without getting a psp, what's a few more weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back