Amazon Video Games Clearance Section

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']DJ Hero Renegade Edition is down to $30 ._.[/QUOTE]

Saw this at Big Lots for this price too.

[quote name='punkmaggit']Extremely lttp, but I grabbed Prince of Persia LE PS3. :)[/QUOTE]

That's The 2008 prince of Persia right ? I'm playing it now and while you can't die on the game its still a fun and relaxing platformer to play with good characters and a nice story so far. Hope you enjoy it

[quote name='DirkBelig']$0.01 + $7.99 shipping.

Slap yourself for us, please.[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? It's still $8 for three Fallout games.

I'm probably the only one, but I got Wheelman for $1.76, less than I'm sure it costs Amazon to ship it to me via UPS 2-day.

[quote name='Survivalism']Are you serious? It's still $8 for three Fallout games.[/QUOTE]

But to say, hey, they're only a penny is misleading at best.

nJmzG.png

Enchant Arms for $60, what a deal!

[quote name='punkmaggit']Extremely lttp, but I grabbed Prince of Persia LE PS3. :)[/QUOTE]

That's a great game, easily one of my favorites of the generation. Have fun :)

[quote name='keithp']But to say, hey, they're only a penny is misleading at best.[/QUOTE]This.

The "Fallout iz won sent!" post gave me flashbacks of the endless Alan Wake download code threads were the shipping costs were left out of the post headlines. If he had said, "Fallout is $8," I wouldn't have beefed just as those who posted Alan Wake threads could've avoided grief by just providing the TOTAL cost of the game and shipping.

A lot of these games don't even belong in the Clearance section.

For example, the GTA4 Lockbox Bundle is only $2.19 off the normal price.

[quote name='GAMESHARQ']A lot of these games don't even belong in the Clearance section.

For example, the GTA4 Lockbox Bundle is only $2.19 off the normal price.[/QUOTE]

And at one point the Lock box set was like $15 or less

bread's done
Back