Buy 2 Select Games, Get 1 Free at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#241 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 02:39 AM

I just noticed the Monster Hunter Tri bundle is part of this deal, but shipping is long for this one backordered?

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#242 DoubleJG

DoubleJG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 04:16 AM

How long does this deal last?

Posted Image

#243 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:03 AM

most likely until Saturday

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#244 PimpBot2000

PimpBot2000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:19 AM

It's a match of the Best Buy deal, so it's probably good through Saturday (ends Sunday).

#245 b3b0p

b3b0p

Where's r0ckst34dy?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:25 AM

can't find 3rd game worth owning and prices seem jacked up

#246 sadboy

sadboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:43 AM

How much was the Monster Hunter bundle?

#247 mis0

mis0

Posted 16 July 2011 - 07:25 AM

Burned some credit:

:ps3: Lego Harry Potter
:ps3: Dante's Inferno DE
:360: The Last Remnant

$29.98 shipped!

[mis0's tradelist]

#248 teknikalei

teknikalei

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 03:27 PM

If anyone´s interested Dead Space 2 Collector´s Edition is back in stock for Ps3.

Yea for $58. LAME. One of the main reasons I want the CE is for DS Extraction. Crap.

#249 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 03:30 PM

Yea for $58. LAME. One of the main reasons I want the CE is for DS Extraction. Crap.

Doesn't the LE include extraction as well?

#250 no_exit

no_exit

Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 03:35 PM

Doesn't the LE include extraction as well?

Yes it does. No need to buy the CE.

#251 swiller

swiller

Posted 16 July 2011 - 11:11 PM

For Dead Space 2, I hope it's still in LE. The box art /description do not mention it. Has anyone seen it non LE box in the wild?

I think extraction demo with the move was pretty awesome. A lot more then just a shooting gallery.

I picked up

Divinity 2 Saga Collectors (360)
Oblivion Anniversary Collectors (360)
Dead Space 2 (PS3, LE I hope!)

That's alot of game for the dough. whew!

#252 Mr Dude65

Mr Dude65

CAG Uber-Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 11:17 PM

Should I pick up Oblivion if I haven't played it yet? I like Fallout and some other American RPG's, but am hesitant because I'm not sure if Oblivion will be for me. Any advice? I'd be picking that up along with Bioshock and another $20ish game. Any suggestions would be awesome too! Have some credit to burn...
This space reserved in memory of one of the greatest heroes we will ever know. He faced insurmountable odds and sacrificed all for what he believed in. He died so that we could delay the inevitable. His name shall be honored forever, and his legend inscribed into the annals of history forever. And his name was...

Marauder Shields.

Remember 03.06.12.
http://gamercard.xbo...ertag=Mr Dude65

#253 Magikarp830

Magikarp830

SPLASH had no effect

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 11:20 PM

man vs wild 2 month wait? huh

haha! seriously.... I guess when u put Bear Grylls on a cover, a wait should be expected! ;)

#254 JamesMc

JamesMc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 11:23 PM

Changed my order to:

Dead Space 2 [regular edition]
Splatterhouse
Batman: Arkansas Asylum [GOTY edition]

$52 shipped.

#255 anarchyburger

anarchyburger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 11:28 PM

Should I pick up Oblivion if I haven't played it yet? I like Fallout and some other American RPG's, but am hesitant because I'm not sure if Oblivion will be for me. Any advice? I'd be picking that up along with Bioshock and another $20ish game. Any suggestions would be awesome too! Have some credit to burn...

If you like Western RPGs such as Fallout 3/NV then you will probably like Oblivion. I have been playing it for the past month or so and put like 60 hours into it and got all the achievements. It takes a lil getting used to at first, but you can play the game however you like and its very customizable according to your play style. Like most say, the story isn't that great but the Guild Quest and side missions are the bread and butter of the game. And the Shivering Islands expansion is a lot of fun, bright and colorful. Highly recommend this game for $30. Can't wait for Skyrim in the fall.
GameCenter/Words with Friends: Rjsanchez88
Steam: AnrchyBurgr8t8
Origin(BF3): anarchyburger8t8
Feel free to add me, let me know you're a fellow CAG
Posted Image

#256 voidedx

voidedx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 11:28 PM

Should I pick up Oblivion if I haven't played it yet? I like Fallout and some other American RPG's, but am hesitant because I'm not sure if Oblivion will be for me.

Oblivion is a must own + play title! There are so many things to interact with and have unique experiences among peers. It's one of the most immersive games I have ever played.
[URL="http://www.lusogamer.com/profile/live?gamertag=SpaceNinjaDino"]Posted Image[/URL]

#257 swiller

swiller

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:01 AM

I went with Oblivion too, even though I thought it wasn't for me. Could not get into it back in 07 after brief playtime. The packaging and value seems outstanding. It may hold it's value, if it's a limited run like they claim. I aso have recently got into these type of games and actually finished Fallout 3, so maybe their is some new appriciation. I will be getting Skyrim so it seems a nice bookend or way to compare. It is my "free" title, with others titles I really want afterall.

#258 hustletron

hustletron

the struggle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:01 AM

I can't find 2 other 360 games I want. I want to pick up Elder Scrolls 5th Anniversary, but everything else seems over priced.

fs_overall.png

#259 Ninersfan4926

Ninersfan4926

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:08 AM

Well, it's fantastic. There are certainly frustrations to be had, though, as the leveling system is terrible, and the story-line is pretty bland, although some of the side quest story-lines are fantastic.

I played it on the 360, but on pc I heard there are some fantastic mods that fix a lot of the problems, so I guess if you can, go with that version. If you can't, you're still getting a fantastic game, and you should like it if you liked Fallout 3. You're also getting an expansion I haven't played yet but sounds awesome.

#260 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:16 AM

Oblivions a great game. Just don't play it on the hardest mode. I guarantee u won't finish it. Its the only game I couldn't beat on hardest. And I'm not saying that because I couldn't beat it lol.

Fallout 3 and new vegas are easy on hardcore

#261 Mishimaryu

Mishimaryu

EWGF! (f,N~d~d/f+2)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:22 AM

:puke: I think Amazon musta hired someone from WalMart to do their pricing for sales like this, since everything(for PS3 anyway) is almost full blown MSRP.:roll:

WTF Amazon!!

Walmart always like to keep prices above sale prices, I remember seeing Eternal Darkness a few years ago for $49.99 still!

#262 SPVietBoy

SPVietBoy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:27 AM

man the way amazon is doing this in mine is awkward as hell. its subtractin the lowest game as two separate promotions, one for about 12 and the other about 6. lol i had to change the payment option so that i could tell if it was subtractin the 3rd game -.- at least now i know i'm gettin my promotion.

#263 Mishimaryu

Mishimaryu

EWGF! (f,N~d~d/f+2)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:34 AM

man the way amazon is doing this in mine is awkward as hell. its subtractin the lowest game as two separate promotions, one for about 12 and the other about 6. lol i had to change the payment option so that i could tell if it was subtractin the 3rd game -.- at least now i know i'm gettin my promotion.

that is how and was always how it has been. Lowest price gets the promotion, just don't use one click

#264 SPVietBoy

SPVietBoy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 01:57 AM

that is how and was always how it has been. Lowest price gets the promotion, just don't use one click

wat? i know. its always teh lowest priced game/item thats free. i didn't have an issue wit that... my post states the issue. the price is being subtracted as 2 different promotions ($12 and $6), same happens to any credit i might have (it was like 3 dollars worth in total but it takes it off as like... $1.xx and $.xx)

#265 chunlirocks

chunlirocks

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:05 AM

My 2 Yakuza 4 copies and Monster Hunter shipped.

Woot to the fuckin Woot
:joystick: CERTIFIED GRADE A VIDIOT:joystick:

IN MY CONSOLES - NOW PLAYING:
:ps3: BLAZBLUE and DEMON's SOULS
:360: MUSHIHIMESAMA FUTARI 1. 5
:ps2: EVERBLUE 2
:wii: METROID PRIME TRILOGY
:psp: Field Commander
:xbox: XYANIDE

#266 appleyum

appleyum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:22 PM

Did the sale end?

Doh yesterday.

#267 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:24 PM

Wait till the sale is over, these games will be half the price they are right now after it ends
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#268 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:30 PM

Wait till the sale is over, these games will be half the price they are right now after it ends

Do you promise?

#269 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:32 PM

Do you promise?

Indeed my friend, indeed :)
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#270 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:41 PM

He's straight edge... You can trust him cuz he's always sober