$5 dollar amazon gift card

Aerc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
This is my third attempted to give someone away here and my first two times didn't go so well. So hopefully the third time there isn't any problem.

Okay so I'm giving away a $5 dollar amazon gift card. I know I know big deal $5 dollars but hey its $5 less dollars you have to pay for something.

Basically just post here and you are entered. You can post your favorite game, favorite movie or favorite artist. Whatever it doesn't matter just make a post here. 1 entry per person. This is open till tomorrow night(7/13) at 10pm eastern.

Edit: Wow I went out to see a movie and it's at 5 pages already. Since this seems to be going so well I'd like to do this again.

Edit 2: So this seems to be going well. I will probably be doing this again next week.

Winner! Alright the contest is over and the winner is flameofdoom666. Congrats and see you all next week hopefully

Last edited by a moderator:
Favorite game: FFX
Favorite color: Midnight blue
Favorite season:Summer
Favorite artist:Metallica
Favorite pastime:Sea Shell collecting
Favorite hobby:Games or
Favorite food:Ramen noodles
Favorite parent: My dad,he hits me less.

I enjoy long walks on the beach with short people, sitting around watching my Pegasus tied to a post, and feeding the homeless...to sharks. Yep. All true.

Since it doesn't matter what the post is about to be entered, I'd just like to say I'm thoroughly enjoying 9 Persons, 9 Doors, 9 Floors. On my third playthrough. I'm really regretting not preordering the game to get the watch.

My favorite SciFi author is Timothy Zahn. He essentially rebooted the Star Wars franchise and launched the expanded universe of Star Wars with "Specter of the Past" and "Vision of the Future". Two truely amazing books.

bread's done
Back