Photo
- - - - -

lowball is over! Totals in 2nd post!! thanks again all!!!

• Please log in to reply
349 replies to this topic

Poll: Should I hold the mini lowball??

Should I hold the mini lowball??

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#331 Mike UFC

Mike UFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:18 PM

Payment sent. Thanks!

#332 Skooba81

Skooba81

Baby Cheesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:59 PM

finishing up packing everything for shipment later today =) will update the post later on, gotta get out the house and do some running around

#333 Skooba81

Skooba81

Baby Cheesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:54 PM

Hey guys, I wasn't able to hit the post office in time today (my local branch closes at 3 >_<) everything is packed and labeled and I will be going to the post office first thing in the morning before I do anything else, I will have all of your DC's in the post by tomorrow afternoon!! sorry for the delay all!

#334 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2011 - 04:59 AM

Sorry for the delay, been busy with my grandparents. The same day my grandmother got out of the hospital after getting a pacemaker put in, my grandfather had some kinda attack and went in >_<

anyway I guess i'll take the Persona artbox + soundtrack; assuming the artbox is in mint condition.. is it? If its beat up then i guess i'll take the complete Warhammer 40K Dawn of War Platinum Edition. Sending the payment right now. Yeesh i really gotta cut back on these things. At least i got free shipping! woot.

#335 Skooba81

Skooba81

Baby Cheesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2011 - 05:15 AM

don't sweat it man, I just hope your grandpa is ok.

the box is in pretty good shape, very minor wear but nothing major, the jewel case and the cd are mint, I don't think it was ever used

#336 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2011 - 06:31 AM

Thanks.. he seems to be doing so so. They ran a bunch of tests and found nothing wrong which was weird, sent him home and he was fine. Happy actually, since they found nothing wrong. Then he started throwing up and went back in. He doesn't speak English so my mother has to be over there almost all the time. Ive been busy helping her out, pretty tired.

anyway, would you mind shooting me a pic or two of the box via PM or something? id like to look at its condition before i decide to go with that or warhammer. As long as its not creased up or stained it will probably be that, but id like to see it before choosing if you dont mind. The payment was already sent a few hours ago

#337 Skooba81

Skooba81

Baby Cheesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2011 - 05:12 PM

I looked the box over and saw that the back over the cover art box has about a half inch tear in it from what looks like opening the box...the front is mint but the back has a long crease and that tear from opening...

#338 Skooba81

Skooba81

Baby Cheesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2011 - 02:34 AM

hi everyone!!! just to let you know all but 2 packages have been shipped, i just got home and have had a couple of brews so I will post the DC's tomorrow, you guys shoulda seen the looks I got at the post office when I walked in with all the packages lol

the 2 that didn't ship were mis0 (sent PM) and DeeEmEcks (also sent PM)

#339 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2011 - 09:04 AM

ill take the warhammer 40k game then i guess. Rats wanted that artbox+cd

#340 cgxcswim

cgxcswim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:16 PM

Can't wait for my package to get here, just got my Atelier Totori from amazon today. Gotta play through Rorona first though.

#341 Skooba81

Skooba81

Baby Cheesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2011 - 01:44 AM

Can't wait for my package to get here, just got my Atelier Totori from amazon today. Gotta play through Rorona first though.

soon soon :) went out wed so you should have it by early next week the latest

#342 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2011 - 01:46 AM

Game got here today. Thanks!

33126.png

#343 Deidara

Deidara

Art is an Explosion!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2011 - 02:19 AM

Got the game today! Leaving you feedback now. Thanks again for the lowball!

#344 Skooba81

Skooba81

Baby Cheesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2011 - 02:44 AM

glad to see the stuff getting to everyone so quickly...sorry bout not posting the DC's, it has been a hell of a week with my kid's school...it has been a nightmare to the point we are considering a lawsuit...brain has been melting...if anyone needs them please PM me and I will give them to you direct

#345 RySenkari

RySenkari

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:54 PM

Jeanne D'Arc just arrived! Can't wait to play it once I clear out some of my backlog. Thanks again!

#346 w00pr

w00pr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:06 PM

do you have DC#s

#347 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2011 - 09:15 AM

ah i should check my pile of packages and see if this stuff has arrived yet. I got such a massive pile of shit to try to sort from the past several weeks *sigh*

#348 cgxcswim

cgxcswim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2011 - 05:27 PM

Package came today!!! Thanks again for the great lowball.

#349 w00pr

w00pr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2011 - 04:06 AM

thank you sir, got my stuff the other day. left you some feedback

#350 tiktektak

tiktektak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2011 - 08:09 AM

Also received my stuff! Shipping was fast. Thanks!