Secrets to making money online - *FREE* for a limited time!

iN7h33nD

CAGiversary!
FusionCash
So far this website has been amazing and i have made 5 dollars just for signing up. It has really easy offers too. I think this is going to be my new top earning website. You also get paid 3 dollars a month to post in the forums one time.
Points2Shop
It is very easy to make money on this website because they have so many offers that are easy to do when you have the right tools. First you need and auto complete add-on for your browser that will auto fill out forms for you. Then you need to make a garbage email that you will sign up for their ridiculous offers with. So far I have made 10 dollars in Amazon gift cards with them.
  1. Get Firefox
  2. Install Greasemonkey
  3. Install Just Say No Script for Greasemonkey
  4. Install Autofill forms
  5. Fill out all of your fake info in Autofill forms
  6. Go to an offer and hit Ctrl+J to auto fill it with information
PrizeRebel
It is very easy to make money on this website because they have so many offers that are easy to do when you have the right tools. First you need and auto complete add-on for your browser that will auto fill out forms for you. Then you need to make a garbage email that you will sign up for their ridiculous offers with. So far I have made 10 dollars in Amazon gift cards with them.
  1. Get Firefox
  2. Install Greasemonkey
  3. Install Just Say No Script for Greasemonkey
  4. Install Autofill forms
  5. Fill out all of your fake info in Autofill forms
  6. Go to an offer and hit Ctrl+J to auto fill it with information
SuperPoints
Another sort of slow website that is hard to get started at. They hand you points in your email all the time and you can hit a button thirty times a day to get points. Past that you have lots of offers you can complete for more points. Bare minimum you can just hit the button and take the email points and come out with about a gift card every two months.
MyCardz
MyCardz is a website that started last year and just recently came back online. They give away a gift card a day. It’s a Painless process where you comment the post of the giveaway and you’re entered to win. Winners are then contacted by mail. You also earn AP by commenting and doing daily tasks that can be converted into more gift cards. It’s not really worth it though and you should probably just stick to the giveaways.
SwagBucks
This is one of the few website I can say that I love. Follow my guide and get tons of gift cards from them every month. If you sign up with that link you also get a BONUES 30 swagbucks to start you off.
  1. Log in and do the daily tasks every day, poll, NOSO (skip all the deals), and by using the toolbar.
  2. Only use Swagbucks to search from now on
  3. Complete your trusted surveys profile and try to finish them all every day.
  4. Download a tab reload plug-in for your browser and open up a video. Reload every minute to get your maximum video points every day.**for the first couple redeems you have to enter a captcha
  5. Complete any free trial offers you’re comfortable with. Promptly cancel them.
  6. Download the mobile TV app and use it or follow this guide
  7. Check this site often for codes that give free swagbucks
Everything else to earn Swagbucks is optional and in my opinion a waste of your time. Following the above methods you will make nearly 200 swagbucks a day. You can only redeem a maximum of 5 of the same prizes a month. Currently I am deciding whether to go ahead and start purchasing 5 or save points for next month. Either way it’s still free money.
VGMarket Surveys
This Site has you fill out you profile and then they will send you surveys to you. Do them all and you should make about 30 dollars in gift cards a month if you can actually complete them without it saying they do not need anymore people like you. I make at least a 10 dollar gift card a month here.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Bing Rewards
This is the Bing rewards program that just started offering Amazon gift cards. So far it is very slow going to get anything out of this program and you average about 13 points a day. The 13 points will only take you about three minutes to get and by the end of each month you should be able to get an Amazon gift card if you keep up on it.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Clover
This is a onetime deal where you download the clover app to your Smartphone and you get a 5 dollar Amazon gift card for free sent straight to your email. After that delete the app and do what you want with your 5 dollars.
InstantCashSweepstakes
This website is very well made and you are given a chance to answer survey questions every three hours to get money, coins, and tickets. You earn small amounts of money but a lot of tickets and coins which can be used towards the sweepstakes. Tickets are automatically entered into the 24 hour daily sweepstakes for 50 dollars and coins can either be used to buy tickets or entered into a separate giveaway for 2 dollars that goes off every four hours. This seems to be mostly luck of the draw really.
The earning potential is limited if you are alone. Joining up as my friend gets you access to a network of people including me who can earn about ten cents a day each. Now if we have ten people doing that it’s a dollar a day. If we have a hundred people doing that its ten dollars a day for doing nothing but answering easy survey questions. Also winning the sweepstakes is really great too.
PaidViewPoint
They offer you surveys and are run by the same people as InstantCashSweepstakes and so far the surveys have been very slow to come and offer very little money. Check back in on this site from time to time maybe when you do the InstantCashSweepstakes surveys to see if there is a new one. Eventually it will all add up to something.

*Gamefly*
Get a free month to start out your experience with Gamefly. So far they have been great to me and I think everyone should try them. This one will not make you money but it will save you money because you will have to buy less games. Instead you will rent them through Gamefly.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back