Photo
* * * * - 10 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 20% off select games: South Park, Thief, Titanfall and more

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
10610 replies to this topic

#3151 DarthUnnamed

DarthUnnamed

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:23 AM

Tried getting dishonored, got an annoying "checkout" error. Said it was a network problem.

#3152 Caine

Caine

That's my cocaine.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:41 AM

I wish they would throw something in and throw me over the edge on dishonored or hurry up with the $10 xcom credit.

Same here. If they sent out the credit, I would have bought the game from them already.

fs_pc.png

KaseiVallis.png

#3153 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:47 AM

Same here. If they sent out the credit, I would have bought the game from them already.

I got sick of debating and wanted to go to bed. Knowing the coupon would be bad by the time I woke up I jut bought it so I could sleep easy. Game is looking great and most reviews are hovering in the 9-10 range.
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#3154 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:42 AM

Went ahead and got Dishonored from Gamefly for $47.99 and am pre-loading now. The 3 extra bucks over GMG was worth it to know I can play the game as soon as I get home from work tomorrow (Monday) night. Considering getting Doom 3: BFG Edition from GMG before the coupon expires though.

Edited by Killbomb, 08 October 2012 - 06:56 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3155 gamez79

gamez79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:25 PM

did they just extend the 25 percent off code to december

#3156 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:33 PM

did they just extend the 25 percent off code to december

No but they did extend it to October 12th at 7am EST. Also, they started sending out Dishonored keys this morning. Of course if I would have gone with GMG for Dishonored, the keys wouldn't have gone out until tomorrow evening. :D Oh well, only $3 difference but in hindsight I wish I would have used that Gamefly code on XCOM instead.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3157 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:35 PM

No but they did extend it to October 12th at 7am EST. Also, they started sending out Dishonored keys this morning.

Nice, hopefully I get one this afternoon so I can preload tonight into tomorrow.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#3158 gamez79

gamez79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:46 PM

No but they did extend it to October 12th at 7am EST. Also, they started sending out Dishonored keys this morning. Of course if I would have gone with GMG for Dishonored, the keys wouldn't have gone out until tomorrow evening. :D Oh well, only $3 difference but in hindsight I wish I would have used that Gamefly code on XCOM instead.

dont know how i read that wrong but it gives me a few days to think about buying dishonored

#3159 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:47 PM

Lol damn it. They of course did this after i ordered Dishonored sans $10 credit from xcom.

#3160 gamez79

gamez79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:49 PM

I have not purchased from them in a long time. is it still difficult to get credit cards to work on this site or did they work most of that out?

#3161 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:58 PM

Man, now I am tempted by XCOM after playing the demo and seeing a few of the first reviews. I'm assuming the $10 credit doesn't have an expiration date since there's no mention of one on the offer page. Hope there's not because I doubt I buy anything else on PC for the rest of the year.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3162 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:40 PM

Got my GMG key to preload Dishonored a couple hours ago. No email for it but it's in my keys on GMG.

Edit: And I did get an email for it about 12 minutes ago.

#3163 BMXJouster

BMXJouster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:52 PM

Yeah, I saw that they were starting to send out keys for Dishonored earlier today so I pre-ordered it and got my key immediately. I just started pre-loading the game.

#3164 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:57 PM

Just finished pre-loading Dishonored. I now will have to decide between playing it first or Xcom when I get home from my morning class tomorrow.

#3165 CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:58 PM

Would that XCom pre-purchase still work? I'd like the $10 but on the page for the game it says "Buy Now" rather than "Pre-Purchase".

Also, why the heck is Dishonored full price? The cheapie in me would like the $49.99 or $44.99 price point and a voucher!

#3166 BMXJouster

BMXJouster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

Also, why the heck is Dishonored full price? The cheapie in me would like the $49.99 or $44.99 price point and a voucher!

If I had to guess I'd assume Bethesda's the reason for keeping the pre-order at the full price point. Look at the pre-order for Doom 3 BFG Edition, that's also MSRP ($29.99).

#3167 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:12 PM

Would that XCom pre-purchase still work? I'd like the $10 but on the page for the game it says "Buy Now" rather than "Pre-Purchase".

They're still advertising the offer on the front page so I would say it's good for now. Just gave in and pre-purchased it so hopefully I won't have to jump through hoops to get my credit or Civ 5 since I pre-purchased so close to launch. Really wish I didn't have to work 7-3 tonight knowing I'll have Dishonored and XCOM waiting for me for at least half my shift.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3168 Caine

Caine

That's my cocaine.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:08 AM

I was hoping that the XCom $10 credit would be waiting for me when I logged in, but I guess a day or so isn't too long to wait to pick up Dishonored. Hell, I still have BL2 to finish and now XCom on top of that.

GMG, the mortal enemy of wallets everywhere.

fs_pc.png

KaseiVallis.png

#3169 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:18 PM

They are sending out the $10 credits as I type this. Already received mine but still waiting on the Civ V key. Busy week for me...Dishonored, XCOM and playoff baseball. :D
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3170 boredasfook

boredasfook

Let's Get Weird!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:59 PM

Picked up dishonored for $35 and received the code immediately after check out.
GMG = da Bomb

Currently playing:
:pc: League of Legends/Titanfall
:3ds: Pokemon Y
:ps3: Okami HD

:ps4: NBA 2K14

#3171 TheBomb69

TheBomb69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:19 PM

Picked up dishonored for $35 and received the code immediately after check out.
GMG = da Bomb

How did you get Dishonored for $35?

#3172 boredasfook

boredasfook

Let's Get Weird!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:48 PM

I received the $10 credit from XCOM and used the 25% off code on Dishonored.

Currently playing:
:pc: League of Legends/Titanfall
:3ds: Pokemon Y
:ps3: Okami HD

:ps4: NBA 2K14

#3173 TheBomb69

TheBomb69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:51 PM

Got it. Forgot about the credit.

#3174 CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:38 PM

So the rest of us can just wait a week or two till vouchers start working on XCom and Dishonored?

#3175 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:59 PM

GMG really is awesome. I haven't had a gaming capable PC for long so I never ever checked this thread prior to then. Now that I have my computer I've been on this thread a ton more and gotten some great deals. Im trying not to buy as many games on release day, but when I do they have been from GMG.

#3176 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:42 PM

GMG really is awesome. I haven't had a gaming capable PC for long so I never ever checked this thread prior to then. Now that I have my computer I've been on this thread a ton more and gotten some great deals. Im trying not to buy as many games on release day, but when I do they have been from GMG.

GMG have definitely had their share of issues but price is never one. I have seen active effort from them to fix their issues too so I imagine they will just keep getting better.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#3177 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:13 PM

I think I might cancel my preorder on Hitman and then rebuy it using the $10 credit I just got from XCOM

already got Dishonored elsewhere and there's nothing else coming out soon I really want (also dislike preordering games that don't come out until next year from GMG since you pay up front)

#3178 billymagnum

billymagnum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:48 PM

ugh i cannot get a firggin purchase to work on this site i swear

#3179 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:52 PM

ugh i cannot get a firggin purchase to work on this site i swear

Try paypal? I've never had an issue when paying with paypal with them.

#3180 billymagnum

billymagnum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:55 PM

Try paypal? I've never had an issue when paying with paypal with them.

thats what i used the first time BUT paypal takes funds from my bank to pay and PNC aint having this site...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: green man gaming, gmg, pc downloads, pc, greenmangaming