Photo
* * * * - 10 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 20% off select games: South Park, Thief, Titanfall and more

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
10555 replies to this topic

#3421 syclick

syclick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

Been planning on getting Sine Mora. Thanks for the heads up!

#3422 sleeping_lights_on

sleeping_lights_on

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

Picked up Hitman for 23 after using a credit I didn't even know I had, damn I love GMG. Was holding off for a while but after hearing that interview with David Bateson I was back on board.

Which interview?

And also, when was it best to trade in games? I have the following tradeable, but they are only worth 2.25$
Hacker Evolution Untold
Greed: Black Border
Hacker Evolution
Age of Fear: The Undead King
UFO: Aftermath

#3423 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

Which interview?

And also, when was it best to trade in games? I have the following tradeable, but they are only worth 2.25$
Hacker Evolution Untold
Hacker Evolution

They usually have trade-in deal events where your games (even the free ones) are worth more than usual. Separately, they also have another type of trade-in deal event where your games are worth a lot of credit when you buy a specific game (usually a pre-order). I'd wait for one of those. ;)

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

SwagBucks
: Take surveys, click shit to get points to buy gift cards. Get a $5 Amazon GC on a slow month.

http://www.gamersgat.../ggtagi/3687091 Posted Image

#3424 option.iv

option.iv

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

Thanks for the heads up on the Sine Mora deal. I unfortunately bought it earlier before the price change and submitted a ticket in hopes to price adjust.

test.gif

#3425 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:50 PM

Thanks for the heads up on the Sine Mora deal. I unfortunately bought it earlier before the price change and submitted a ticket in hopes to price adjust.

Same here. Already did a ticket...I bought it Saturday to be exact.

#3426 Ratfoot

Ratfoot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:10 AM

Which interview?

Hacker Evolution Untold
Hacker Evolution

#3427 CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:06 AM

I bought the Cities in Motion Collection + all DLC. I had to do five separate payments so that the 25% off applied to each item. Lots of work for $1.91 in savings.

#3428 plutoknight

plutoknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:15 AM

Seriously? Sine Mora not only goes down in price, but the MSRP dropped from 14.99 to 9.99?!?!

This is why I don't pre-purchase games...*sigh*

#3429 LordFlux

LordFlux

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:06 AM

Sine Mora for $6.75? YES PLEASE! Thanks, OP!

I've played it on the XBox and it is very cool! If you like side-scrolling shoot 'em up games with huge boss battles, you'll love this! It also has all sorts of challenges and neat little side features to check out.

#3430 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

Thanks for the heads-up on Sine Mora! I don't currently have an Xbox 360 anymore (hope to fix that this Black Friday, heh) so it wasn't even on my radar until now. Went ahead and preordered.

#3431 Greyghost

Greyghost

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

So Chains of Satinav is 50% off @ $9.99 as DotD? I'm tempted, especially with the additional 25% off, but this game doesn't activate on Steam as far as I can tell.

I'm not sure why they are not allowing trade-ins on non-Steam games but no Steam and no trade in kind of makes me want to just pass on it.

#3432 Zbornak

Zbornak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:38 AM

GMG has LEGO Lord of The Rings available for preorder for $30, or $22.50 after the 25% off coupon.
Posted Image

#3433 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:41 AM

GMG has LEGO Lord of The Rings available for preorder for $30, or $22.50 after the 25% off coupon.

I wish Traveller's Tales would get on board with Steam Achievements in the Lego games. They are so much cheaper on PC...
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3434 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:45 AM

Voucher is expiring in a little under 8 hours so use it now if you want something.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#3435 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:17 AM

Reviews and the XBLA demo of Sine Mora were not promising. And then even after that I learned it's a Suda game so, saved money there.
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#3436 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:32 AM

Very organised and lots of great deals. Thanks OP. To bad I don't PC game.

smudgingtest1t_zps0bb98303.png
Icon by Kikyou1, Signature by Kikyou1

#3437 greentea924

greentea924

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:03 AM

I just finished the LEGO Lord of the Rings demo and it was a blast - it's great if you're a fan of the movie trilogy. I am pre-ordering this now.

Link to the PC demo:
http://videogames.le...s/demo-download

#3438 SelmaBlair

SelmaBlair

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:14 PM

Reviews and the XBLA demo of Sine Mora were not promising. And then even after that I learned it's a Suda game so, saved money there.

83/100 Metacritic is "not promising"?

#3439 Meatyflakes

Meatyflakes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:48 PM

Looks like the voucher is good for another week! (valid until the 16th now).
[URL="http://raptr.com/Blut_Teufel?src=em_ach"]Posted Image[/URL]

#3440 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

Updates:
25% off voucher GMG25-UAAHK-6AI9S, excludes some titles that already have a deal
Expires Friday, November 16, 2012 at 7am EST

Daily Deals
Bastion $2.81 with above vouhcer code, NOT STEAM
Battlefield 3: Premium Edition $30 with above voucher code, Origin required

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#3441 slowpc

slowpc

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:45 PM

^

Was hoping it was the Bastion steam release but still for 3 bucks... great game for the price!

#3442 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

^

Was hoping it was the Bastion steam release but still for 3 bucks... great game for the price!

Yea, I try not to promote too many non-Steam games because a lot of people feel that way, but the price is pretty good for this one.

#3443 I OU a Beatn

I OU a Beatn

GO GATORS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

Bummer on Bastion not being the Steam version. I'm glad you specified it wasn't...I probably would've bought it without looking and then wondered why it wouldn't activate via Steam.

iouabeatn.png

#3444 MillerTime2523

MillerTime2523

JIMMER TIME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

If I already have BF3 base, can I just buy the DLC and sell the game?

cavs1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifcle1-sm.gif
Now Playing

:360: FIFA 14

#3445 prayformojo

prayformojo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

[quote name='rybrad']Updates:
25% off voucher GMG25-UAAHK-6AI9S, excludes some titles that already have a deal
[B]Expires Friday, November 16, 2012 at 7am EST

Weird thing is that XCOM went off the 10% price, but I still can't use the coupon. I guess because it still has a cash back or credit deal associated with it.

#3446 Bierno

Bierno

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

why is the premium service not on sale too?
its so bad how early adopters get fucked over in price...

preorder BF3 and get the first DLC... so to get premium it cost 50$.. doesnt matter if i bought BF3 for 60$ as i got to play it for awhile now..

but why is BF3 premium edition cheaper than the premium service??? its sooo stupid.. reason why i didnt get premium yet is because i already own B2K expansion...

they whole setup is soo messed up for preorder people..

EDIT: Does anyone know if there seperate Keys for base game and premium?

Edited by shrike4242, 09 November 2012 - 06:44 PM.

#3447 prayformojo

prayformojo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

Just read this from a post over at Shacknews, if true could be some good deals starting tomorrow morning:

http://www.shacknews...s-free-bioshock

From the above link:

"Green Man Gaming

Starting early on Saturday morning, GMG is offering 35% off XCOM: Enemy Unknown Borderlands 2, and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare if you use the voucher code GMG35-5BRU6-ZDRX7. From Saturday. Not yet. Games including Dishonored and Need for Speed Most Wanted will also be on sale, with up to 25% off."

#3448 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

EDIT: Does anyone know if there seperate Keys for base game and premium?

Yup it does include 2 separate keys for the base and premium. According to a few users on slickdeals, keys are not showing up after purchase so you might need to message support or wait a bit before GMG gets more keys.

#3449 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:28 AM

83/100 Metacritic is "not promising"?

Absolutely. The game itself is dreadful. It's all flash and lousy design and most shump fans I've seen share this sentiment. Stick with Jamestown, Gundemonium, or just MAME emulation (Not to mention all the doujin games we pirate for lack of a better option like CrimzonClover) if you want a PC shump.

The reviews are indefensible, especially if you are the sort who laments that shumps get poorly reviewed by outlets who don't understand them but then raise them as proof of quality when said outlets DO give a positive review of them.

I really think you shouldn't bother with this game even if you think it looks nice, and I don't say that about even the games I rag about constantly. Apart from a few cute bullet patterns, it manages to screw up in so many fundamental ways from pacing to hitboxing.
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#3450 prayformojo

prayformojo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

Just read this from a post over at Shacknews, if true could be some good deals starting tomorrow morning:

http://www.shacknews...s-free-bioshock

From the above link:

"Green Man Gaming

Starting early on Saturday morning, GMG is offering 35% off XCOM: Enemy Unknown Borderlands 2, and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare if you use the voucher code GMG35-5BRU6-ZDRX7. From Saturday. Not yet. Games including Dishonored and Need for Speed Most Wanted will also be on sale, with up to 25% off."

Not advertised on the site yet, but live, I just picked up XCOM for $32.50. Also good deals on GTA IV and the DLC.