Photo
* * * * - 10 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 20% off select games: South Park, Thief, Titanfall and more

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
10853 replies to this topic

#3871 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:47 PM

is it easy to get a refund from a preorder with this site? i preorder tomb raider 2 days ago but i would like to cancel, anyone that has done a return can you please let me know

Here's their refund policy...

http://www.greenmang.../refund-policy/

You should be good since you bought it recently and, of course, no keys have been sent out yet.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3872 lolDragoon

lolDragoon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:17 PM

Looks like dishonored is in stock again. picked up my copy!

#3873 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

25% off coupon is good until Friday now. I will update the prices in the OP later once I know for sure they are done switching them for the day.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#3874 Scouter

Scouter

El Psy Kangaroo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:43 PM

can't decide whether or not to pick up skyrim now or wait until the steam winter sale. >.>

Friend code: 1091-7990-3911             Water Gyarados Octillery Frogadier

#3875 Taneerian

Taneerian

Roll Dem Bones!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

I grabbed Dishonored this morning, was very happy about that considering it's been OOS since Saturday.
gallery_237099_8237_20619.png

#3876 jefexp

jefexp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

Please tell me Dishonored didn't sell out...I was about to buy it this morning but I wanted to think about it first while I was in class. Now there is no buy option!! :(

#3877 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

can't decide whether or not to pick up skyrim now or wait until the steam winter sale. >.>

I'm with you. I'm leaning towards waiting, since Black Friday deals just refilled my backlog.
Posted Image

#3878 Scouter

Scouter

El Psy Kangaroo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:30 PM

I'm with you. I'm leaning towards waiting, since Black Friday deals just refilled my backlog.

grr i'm biting right now. join me!

Friend code: 1091-7990-3911             Water Gyarados Octillery Frogadier

#3879 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

25% off voucher GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q, excludes some titles that already have a deal
Expires Friday, November 30, 2012 at 7am EST

Daily(ish) Deal
Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai $5.61 (Steamworks) with above voucher code

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#3880 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

Daily(ish) Deal
Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai $5.61 (Steamworks) with above voucher code

I wish they'd run this two days ago. :(

76561197971332172.png

#3881 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:28 PM

I ended up saying Fuck it and grabbed Shogun 2 FotS. I'm not sure how much I'll play it but I couldn't resist that sub $5 price after trading a couple games in so I could complete my Total War collection on Steam. Interestingly it comes up as Shogun 2 DLC instead of its own game on Steam. Took me a couple minutes to realize that lol
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#3882 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:37 PM

I could complete my Total War collection on Steam.

Speaking of, it annoys me that Medieval: Total War is not available anywhere. I own a physical copy but I worry about anything happening to it.

#3883 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:39 PM

Can't you make a backup disc for it?

Speaking of, it annoys me that Medieval: Total War is not available anywhere. I own a physical copy but I worry about anything happening to it.

#3884 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:37 PM

Never tried since I assume software discs have some sort of copy protection on them. I could be wrong though.

But that doesn't explain why it's not available anywhere. The Total War "complete" packs just quietly whistle and pretend it doesn't exist even as they include Shogun 1 and Rome. I like it more than Medieval: Total War 2.

#3885 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:48 PM

That game has been really weird on Steam. I originally got a boxed copy from GameStop and later purchased Kingdoms on Steam and they worked with each other. All of a sudden my Kingdoms stopped working saying that I need the base game and I contacted Steam support and the guy basically said the same thing that you have to have a Steam copy of Medieval 2. Really weird. I ended up getting Kingdoms on a Total War sale but that is pretty annoying.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#3886 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:48 PM

Never tried since I assume software discs have some sort of copy protection on them. I could be wrong though.

But that doesn't explain why it's not available anywhere. The Total War "complete" packs just quietly whistle and pretend it doesn't exist even as they include Shogun 1 and Rome. I like it more than Medieval: Total War 2.

I think I've seen on forums that Medieval has serious problems on modern machines. I've only seen Shogun 1 on GG, which really makes me wonder why they don't also carry Medieval.

#3887 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

Medieval: TW gave me a little trouble on my Win 7 box but I think I played it in XP compatibility mode and it was solid enough to be worth playing. Heck, someone go give it the GOG treatment or something! :)

#3888 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:19 PM

So the OP got rolled WAY back and I lost all of the work I did yesterday. I think this is because someone approved a wiki edit that was old. Before approving any wiki edits, PLEASE make sure it is not old information. I am not sure when I will have the OP updated as it took quite awhile yesterday and I am short on time today.

Alien vs Predator $4 (Steamworks) with voucher code in OP

#3889 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

AvP is a fun enough game worth trying for four bucks. I've only gotten a little way into the Marine storyline but it does a good job of feeling "Alien-y". Game play was nothing innovative (for the Marine, haven't done Alien or Predator) but the atmosphere was there.

#3890 theclaw

theclaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

Boulder Dash XL $1.87 with the voucher code. I'll try it, played the XBLA one a little.

BTW be sure to install XNA framework. Game needs that.

Edited by theclaw, 28 November 2012 - 07:41 PM.

#3891 amundsjm

amundsjm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

The 25% code works for Dead Island GOTY; $7.50 isn't too shabby. Since it packages in all the DLC, I'm skeptical as to whether I'll see it for $5 at Christmas.

#3892 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

25% off voucher GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q, excludes some titles that already have a deal, prices below reflect voucher code discount.

Daily(ish) Deal
Binary Domain $7.50 (Steamworks)

#3893 citcloud

citcloud

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:26 PM

25% off voucher GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q, excludes some titles that already have a deal, prices below reflect voucher code discount.

Daily(ish) Deal
Binary Domain $7.50 (Steamworks)

Thanks for the Reminder & update

#3894 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

So the OP got rolled WAY back and I lost all of the work I did yesterday. I think this is because someone approved a wiki edit that was old. Before approving any wiki edits, PLEASE make sure it is not old information. I am not sure when I will have the OP updated as it took quite awhile yesterday and I am short on time today.

Alien vs Predator $4 (Steamworks) with voucher code in OP

Ack, sorry to hear that, rybrad. :(

Thanks for the heads-up on Binary Domain. I might just snab it!

#3895 zenii

zenii

cynical sam

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

So what's up with the new special offers? You get a 35% coupon when you pre-purchase a game, that you can use on your next purchase?

Seems pretty weak to me, unless there's a whole bunch of upcoming titles you are interested in. 35% off $60 only comes out to $40 anyway.

#3896 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

So what's up with the new special offers? You get a 35% coupon when you pre-purchase a game, that you can use on your next purchase?

Seems pretty weak to me, unless there's a whole bunch of upcoming titles you are interested in. 35% off $60 only comes out to $40 anyway.

Well, they aren't very specific about to what it does and does not apply. It only says

If you buy this game, you’ll also receive a 35% voucher that you can use on hundreds of digital titles at GMG. As soon as you receive it you will have 21 days to redeem it.

One would hope it could be used on sale titles but it doesn't say for certain. It's still a lot like the "cash/credit back" thing that I thought everyone hated - only a lot more restrictive.

76561197971332172.png

#3897 drock

drock

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:35 PM

Jet Set Radio - $3.39 - http://www.greenmang.../jet-set-radio/

#3898 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

was JSR cheaper before?

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Regional Pricing sucks: if you need help with it, add me on Steam: wilflare :D

#3899 drock

drock

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

Cheapest I've seen. A couple of places had it for $4.99 around Black Friday.

#3900 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:13 PM

was JSR cheaper before?

By it's self. Not that I can recall. Amazon was running a Sega Pack with JSR, Crazy Taxi, and two others for $5.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: green man gaming, gmg, pc downloads, pc, greenmangaming