Photo
* * * * - 10 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 20% off select games: South Park, Thief, Titanfall and more

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
10562 replies to this topic

#4501 erequena

erequena

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

The same thing was happening to me a while back, it wasn't the bank or anything from my side. I sent in a ticket and got a response in like 2 days saying they "reset" my account and I could buy again. I suggest sending a ticket.

I had the same issue. When I contacted paypal, they said their automated internal fraud system flagged the account. You have to wait 48 hours with 0 transactions against the offended and then try again.

Thank you both!

I submitted a ticket to GMG as first measure. I'll wait for their response and try again (though I'll miss the BD deal :(). I hope I can purchase from GMG after that, I've been mising way too many deals
Posted Image

#4502 M_A_C

M_A_C

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

If it makes you feel any better, it's actually $10.50 with the 30% off coupon. :(

I just picked this up! I probably won't even play it but to cheap to pass.

#4503 theytookourjobz

theytookourjobz

We Gotta Go Back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:17 PM

I can't decide if I want to use my Sleeping Dogs credit on the BL2 season pass or hold off for something else... decisions, decisions...

I just started the first DLC and it's pretty awesome. If you want more BL2, 10.50 is a steal.

#4504 Motoki

Motoki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:21 PM

Thanks for the head up on Book of Unwritten Tales. I've been wanting it for a while and $5 was my jump in point so I grabbed it.

steam_sig.png

#4505 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:30 PM

Thanks for the head up on Book of Unwritten Tales. I've been wanting it for a while and $5 was my jump in point so I grabbed it.

Bought, been on my wishlist since it was released.
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#4506 Teggy

Teggy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

Sorry, the forum won't let me search for Far Cry 3 because the words are too short - is there any info on Far Cry 3 getting back in stock?

Thanks...

#4507 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

Yeah, first really good sale I've seen on that game. I might pick it up.

Also, BL2 at that price is pretty tempting.

#4508 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

GMG only lets you buy one copy per account? Boo.

#4509 Cofresi

Cofresi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

Is that voucher one-use per customer?

GMG only lets you buy one copy per account? Boo.

AFAIK voucher can be use multiple time (unless indicated like the infamous 35% voucher from the survey) but only apply to one game per purchase, in others word buy BL2 and BL2 Season Pass apart.

Edited by Cofresi, 27 December 2012 - 08:03 PM.
Add information

#4510 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:04 PM

AFAIK voucher can be use multiple time (unless indicated like the infamous 35% voucher from the survey) but only apply to one game per purchase, in others word buy BL2 and BL2 Season Pass apart.

No, I bought a copy of Unwritten Tales for myself, but my GF wants it too. I'll just wait for her to get home from work and have her buy it on her account.

#4511 espy

espy

Original Transported Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:10 PM

If anyone wants to get a few games from today's GMG (BL2 Season Pass, BL2 Mechromancer, Binary Domain $18.37 total) sale for me in exchange for BL2 ($21), please PM. I can't buy them myself since GMG only allows one copy per account and I have bought these all in the past for other people. Even exchange.

#4512 Cofresi

Cofresi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:14 PM

No, I bought a copy of Unwritten Tales for myself, but my GF wants it too. I'll just wait for her to get home from work and have her buy it on her account.

Ah my bad i thought it was about the voucher. Yes is one game per account.

#4513 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:23 PM

Sorry, the forum won't let me search for Far Cry 3 because the words are too short - is there any info on Far Cry 3 getting back in stock?

Thanks...

Don't know if you're in North America, but Greenman isn't allowed to sell Ubisoft games to NA.

#4514 espy

espy

Original Transported Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:29 PM

Don't know if you're in North America, but Greenman isn't allowed to sell Ubisoft games to NA.

How much was it going for after discount?

#4515 Teggy

Teggy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

Ah, that explains it - yes, I'm in NA. Thanks.

#4516 DukeEdwardI

DukeEdwardI

Whose Queens?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:06 PM

I'm abroad in New Zealand for a year and the GMG site automatically defaults to the Austrailia/New Zealand region pricing. So the season pass is $20.24 for me. Which brings it down to $14.17 with the coupon. It's still not a bad price, but I'd much rather get it for $10.50 like everybody else.

#4517 lassiterb

lassiterb

Master of Unlocking

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:25 PM

Wow, Borderlands 2 season pass for 10.50, thank the gods I checked this thread. I was debating getting it on Steam for 25% off, but decided it was still too much. But ~65% off is awesome! Thanks op!!

#4518 powersurge

powersurge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

Wow this has been a real cluster for me this year. I've purchased games before from GMG (and none of my account details have changed) but this year I bought the Titan Question expansion and they ran out of keys. (they did offer to give me a refund if I didn't want to wait for them to restock the keys) Now I just tried to purchase the Borderlands 2 Season pass and I'm getting the "order not complete" bug that seems to be hitting a lot of folks so now I'm at the mercy of their CS ticket system. Here's hoping that they sort it out before the sale is over otherwise no sale for me. :(

#4519 diishen

diishen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:24 PM

bought BL2 season pass and mechromancer dlc in the same order with no problems but the voucher only applied the 30% off to the season pass...i should've bought them individually to save an extra $1.50

#4520 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:19 AM

pretty sad I payed $21 for the season pass at the start of the sale

#4521 Xealot42

Xealot42

Psi-Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:32 AM

Grabbed BL2 and the DLC. I don't have the willpower to wait until the summer sale.

#4522 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:45 AM

Is the Borderlands 2 Season Pass region locked? I noticed that it has (NA) at the end of it.

#4523 CrusherX

CrusherX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:57 AM

Grabbed The Book of Unwritten Tales - Deluxe Edition for 5.95. $1.18 more than the regular edition with the %30 off voucher.
Posted Image

What is this "play" you speak of? I thought these were nothing but decorative boxes to line my shelves with.

It's something I used to do a long time ago...then I found cag.

#4524 Commander0Zero

Commander0Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:36 AM

Grabbed Binary Domain couldn't resist at that price.
Posted Image

#4525 TheKbob

TheKbob

Rock On, Duder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:17 AM

Has Darksiders II been cheaper than $8.75?

Picked up Book of Unwritten Tales. Good price! I also recommend Binary Domain for it's absurdity; play it on easy and enjoy the ride.
Posted Image

#4526 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:37 AM

Has Darksiders II been cheaper than $8.75?

Picked up Book of Unwritten Tales. Good price! I also recommend Binary Domain for it's absurdity; play it on easy and enjoy the ride.

The Darksiders pack (DS1+DS2+DS2 DLC) was ~$8.2 on Amazon if you'd bought a THQ game from them this year.

#4527 4rilla

4rilla

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:40 AM

That is such a good price on the Borderlands 2 season pass I had to buy it. Now I am off to play more BL2.

#4528 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

talkinrock's future son in law

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:49 AM

Thanks, me and my friend grabbed Season Passes. Great price so early on!

Blade Symphony - $5 (Steam), Borderlands 2 - $6 (Steam), Last Knight - $2 (Steam)

uwkiCEr.gif

#4529 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:30 AM

Grabbed BL2 and the DLC. I don't have the willpower to wait until the summer sale.

Here is list of shift codes for golden keys. maybe will power will work on holding off on using them? :)

http://www.ign.com/w...and_Golden_Keys

Posted Image

#4530 DrummerX

DrummerX

Dothraki Warlord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:13 AM

Same here :) Besides, I loved BL 1 and around $30 for the game and season pass/mechromancer content sits very well with me, really good deal as we aren't too far into release.