Photo
* * * * - 10 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 20% off select games: South Park, Thief, Titanfall and more

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
10578 replies to this topic

#5041 sleeping_lights_on

sleeping_lights_on

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:23 AM

Be WARNED.

The earlier Sonic Games like 1 2 and Knuckles are simply DLC for the MegaDrive pack!

#5042 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:26 AM

Decided to bite on the Sonic and Sega All Stars racing game. Not a huge Kart racing fan, but thinking I can maybe get my girlfriend to play with me because she likes them. Had 95 cents left over from when I got Sleeping Dogs with a $6 credit so it ended up costing me $2.05 after promo code

#5043 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:52 AM

Be WARNED.

The earlier Sonic Games like 1 2 and Knuckles are simply DLC for the MegaDrive pack!

A well known fact.

#5044 colophon

colophon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:39 AM

The Sonic bundle comes as 10 differant keys, just for those who would be interested.

I came here to find this out, thanks.

#5045 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

talkinrock's future son in law

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:37 AM

Meh, seems the same as the Amazon bundle, even after the 20% off. I don't think Amazon's one had Sonic Adventure 2 though, so it's probably a better deal.

Blade Symphony - $5 (Steam), Borderlands 2 - $6 (Steam), Last Knight - $2 (Steam)

uwkiCEr.gif

#5046 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:49 AM

Sonic CD is the BEST out of all the Sonic games. It's only $1, has its own launcher (it's not DLC for Sega Classics) and comes with Steam achievements. If you buy only one of these, get Sonic CD.

#5047 DeliveryPizza

DeliveryPizza

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:57 AM

Meh, seems the same as the Amazon bundle, even after the 20% off. I don't think Amazon's one had Sonic Adventure 2 though, so it's probably a better deal.

I'm not seeing a bundle of Sonic games? Am i missing something? I just see individual discounted Sonic games

Edit: nevermind i see it!

#5048 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:52 AM

This looks interesting for $0.64. Actually has pretty good reviews and is likened to Mount & Blade. Plus that sexy bitch Joan of Arc is in it. Those graphics though... Released in 2012. I have to laugh at that.

Maybe I'll install Capsule to play it. Maybe.

Blade Symphony - $5 (Steam), Borderlands 2 - $6 (Steam), Last Knight - $2 (Steam)

uwkiCEr.gif

#5049 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:54 AM

Wars and Warriors: Joan of Arc wasn't released in 2012. Not by a long shot.

It's Dynasty Warriors only clunkier and with a bit more of a strategy focus. Tried the demo over a decade ago and was not interested no matter how hot Joan was
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#5050 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:59 AM

"Publisher: Enlight Games
Developer: Take 2 Interactive
Genres: Action , Strategy
Released: February 15, 2012
Modes: Single player"

Silly GMG.

Or is that when they started carrying it? Although that doesn't make much sense to say.

uwkiCEr.gif

#5051 PenguinJim

PenguinJim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:24 AM

Steam does that as well. Unless you think that Fallouts 1, 2 and Tactics all came out on the same day in 2009...? :P

#5052 Zbornak

Zbornak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:50 AM

I can click on View Keys for the Cave or My Keys and neither have it. It's acting like it should be there though. Anyone else have an issue?

**I realize the release date says 1/23, but I assumed that was UK time. Bad assumption?

The game won't be available on Steam until Wednesday at 3 PM Eastern US time. I got an email with my key on Tuesday and it also shows up in my list of keys at GMG. When did you preorder it?
Posted Image

#5053 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

This looks interesting for $0.64. Actually has pretty good reviews and is likened to Mount & Blade. Plus that sexy bitch Joan of Arc is in it. Those graphics though... Released in 2012. I have to laugh at that.

Maybe I'll install Capsule to play it. Maybe.

I bought that game at least 8 years ago, it's a Dynasty Warriors kinda game for pc. Back then it was good, now you can go with DW6 and that's it.

#5054 ziomatrix

ziomatrix

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

i know i could wait for a steam sale but getting Omerta: City of gangsters for 40% and get $3 gmg credit for $25.50 i couldnt resist and been watching gameplay videos and looks like my type of game. empire build and tactical combat similar to xcom. Also i love the tropico series so it should be good.

anyone else getting it? also i wonder if gmg will give the steam keys early if we can pre-load the game.

#5055 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:17 PM

FYI, the SEGA Retro Bundle is on sale at 75% off for $21.08 (prior to voucher):
  • Jet Set Radio
  • NiGHTS into DREAMS
  • SEGA Bass Fishing
  • Space Channel 5 Part 2
  • Crazy Taxi
  • SEGA Megadrive Collection Series 1
  • SEGA Megadrive Collection Series 2
  • SEGA Megadrive Collection Series 3
  • SEGA Megadrive Collection Series 4
  • SEGA Megadrive Collection Series 5
I'm also excited for the 25th according to their blog...
(Been waiting on Condemned at a good price. Someone tell KaOTiK he can stop beating the orphans. ;))

#5056 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:45 PM

Condemned has been on sale a bunch of times before. But I say the more the merrier. More people need to experience this amazing game. (imo)

I bought MDC4. I can wait on Nights going down in price more even though 5$ is an amazing price

#5057 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

Sometimes I wonder why Sega doesn't push to license or release some of their other Dreamcast games.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get Assassin's Creed III, Bioshock Infinite, NBA 2K14 or other games for $1 (Steam):  http://www.cheapassg...r-1/?p=11692782

#5058 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

Sometimes I wonder why Sega doesn't push to license or release some of their other Dreamcast games.

i'd pay full retail for a shenmue port

Hand__Of__God.png

#5059 groz24

groz24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

I'd be all over a Skies of Arcadia port. One of the most fun games I played on the Gamecube.

#5060 dealmania

dealmania

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

Just found this here: got an extra 7% back on top at topcashback and 6% with panda

#5061 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

FYI, the SEGA Retro Bundle is on sale at 75% off for $21.08 (prior to voucher):

• Jet Set Radio
  • NiGHTS into DREAMS
  • SEGA Bass Fishing
  • Space Channel 5 Part 2
  • Crazy Taxi
  • SEGA Megadrive Collection Series 1
  • SEGA Megadrive Collection Series 2
  • SEGA Megadrive Collection Series 3
  • SEGA Megadrive Collection Series 4
  • SEGA Megadrive Collection Series 5
I'm also excited for the 25th according to their blog...
(Been waiting on Condemned at a good price. Someone tell KaOTiK he can stop beating the orphans. ;))

Is this a single steam key or individual keys ?
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#5062 Tonesque

Tonesque

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

Condemned is going to be $3 after 20%. I love you GreenManGaming, never change.

#5063 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:28 PM

Oh wow, instabuy!

#5064 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:50 PM

Got my keys for DmC earlier today. When I added the keys to my Steam library, it only seemed to download for a few seconds before saying "Pre-load complete". Wouldn't be surprised if I have to download the rest after the game launches.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#5065 mkaliaz

mkaliaz

Scurvy Dog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:15 AM

Anyone know if its easy to get refund on a pre-order? I pre-ordered the South Park game from GMG (which of course means they already took my money) but with all the THQ/Ubisoft madness today, i think i'd just rather get my money back than risk how the game might be changed to meet "ubisoft standards".

#5066 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

Anyone know if its easy to get refund on a pre-order? I pre-ordered the South Park game from GMG (which of course means they already took my money) but with all the THQ/Ubisoft madness today, i think i'd just rather get my money back than risk how the game might be changed to meet "ubisoft standards".

No clue what will happen in this situation, but GMG isn't authorized to sell Ubisoft games to North America. That kinda makes that extra awkard. :dunce:

The acquisition bids still need to be approved by the bankruptcy court. I imagine the new owners will start tacking these issues next week.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Amazon $5 off w/EC List
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#5067 mkaliaz

mkaliaz

Scurvy Dog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:28 AM

No clue what will happen in this situation, but GMG isn't authorized to sell Ubisoft games to North America. That kinda makes that extra awkard. :dunce:

The acquisition bids still need to be approved by the bankruptcy court. I imagine the new owners will start tacking these issues next week.

Whoa, didn't realize the Ubisoft/NA thing. Your right. That makes this even more screwy.

Not meaning to start ranting, but this is why its pretty BS for GMG to take people's money on a pre-order when there is a potential for things like this to occur.

#5068 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's Favorite DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:29 AM

I'd be all over a Skies of Arcadia port. One of the most fun games I played on the Gamecube.

I'd love to see some PC ports of Shenmue series and Skies of Arcadia.
Never played those...

#5069 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

i second this

#5070 jkimrey

jkimrey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:26 AM

Anyone know how long the Sony Retro Bundle is on sale?