Photo
* * * * - 10 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 20% off select games: South Park, Thief, Titanfall and more

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
10872 replies to this topic

#5101 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:02 PM

It is capped at 30fps and badly optimized, and the controls are awkward.
Still a good game, but Spartan was better.
Posted Image

#5102 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

I'm getting Condemned as well, can't pass it up at that price. Have you played Hell Yeah! or Asgard yet? I'm debating between which one I should get out of those two

I got Asgard a month back, and I had a lot of fun with it. For that price it should be very easy to get your moneys worth of enjoyment out of it. Also I heard it was badly optimized but I never had a single issue or crash with it.

#5103 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:32 PM

The engine was badly optimized. And the controls... but I've already said that.

#5104 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:36 PM

The engine was badly optimized. And the controls... but I've already said that.

Well I played with a 360 pad so I didn't have any issues with the controls so I can't really comment on that.

#5105 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:09 PM

Have you played Hell Yeah! or Asgard yet?

Oh no, not at all. They are on The Great Backlog Pile.

76561197971332172.png

#5106 Cojack426

Cojack426

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:41 AM

Picked up Viking, Condemned, and Hell Yeah. Good sale.

#5107 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:02 AM

For the record, Viking runs 25-30 FPS with AA on low on my GTX 260. Poorly optimized, yes, but in practical terms it doesn't matter. I played with a controller just fine -- no clue on the funky controls complaint.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Amazon $5 off w/EC List
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#5108 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:03 AM

Well I played with a 360 pad so I didn't have any issues with the controls so I can't really comment on that.

They (sorta) fixed it, which is great.

#5109 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:31 AM

hooray
I have condemned

#5110 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

talkinrock's future son in law

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:19 AM

well that's lame

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/image.php?u=202784&dateline=1340313724

Blade Symphony - $5 (Steam), Borderlands 2 - $6 (Steam), Last Knight - $2 (Steam)

uwkiCEr.gif

#5111 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:29 AM

So what's up with it telling me the 20% off code is invalid?

EDIT: Never mind. Copy/paste was putting an extra space after the code which messed things up. Condemned is bought, what's the word on Viking? Yay or nay?

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#5112 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:03 AM

So what's up with it telling me the 20% off code is invalid?

EDIT: Never mind. Copy/paste was putting an extra space after the code which messed things up. Condemned is bought, what's the word on Viking? Yay or nay?

http://www.cheapassg...&postcount=5101 top of this page

Amazon $5 off w/EC List
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel

#5113 AvidWriter

AvidWriter

The Fictioner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:07 AM

I'd rather have Hell Yeah! on the PS3. I mean it's still new for me and I'm playing it rather then PC games since I have a Mac right now. :\

#5114 aronater

aronater

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

LOTR: War in the North for $4 after coupon. Looks to be somewhat mediocre but as an avid LOTR fan, I'll probably enjoy it. Is it worth picking up now, considering that it'll probably be a while before I get around to it? Or is there any chance it goes cheaper in the near future?

#5115 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

LOTR: War in the North for $4 after coupon. Looks to be somewhat mediocre but as an avid LOTR fan, I'll probably enjoy it. Is it worth picking up now, considering that it'll probably be a while before I get around to it? Or is there any chance it goes cheaper in the near future?

This is the cheapest it's ever been I think and the only other time it was this price before was the same situation, $4.99 sale with 20% off at GMG.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get Assassin's Creed III, Bioshock Infinite, NBA 2K14 or other games for $1 (Steam):  http://www.cheapassg...r-1/?p=11692782

#5116 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

It has a decent reputation for being an enjoyable ARPG with coop.

Amazon $5 off w/EC List

#5117 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

FINALLY, i'm not interested in anything.

#5118 theemadgamer

theemadgamer

SILENCE! I keel you!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:07 PM

wha? the Friday sale is over??

#5119 Kyanos

Kyanos

Big Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:14 PM

wha? the Friday sale is over??

Seems like it...I was just going to check out the games and see what I wanted, but they all went up in price.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#5120 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:14 PM

More like the Thursday sale

#5121 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:16 PM

Have LOTR already from gmg but would like to be able to get another copy for a friend, what a crappy rule to only let you buy 1 copy

#5122 Kyanos

Kyanos

Big Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:48 PM

24-hr sales start/end at 1600GMT. Friday's sale ended 90m ago.

Not a big deal, I'm not upset about it.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#5123 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:07 PM

Definitely worth the price. If you're looking for a competent ARPG and you're a fan of LOTR it's a no-brainer. I've played it through once and intend to go through a second time with a different character.

76561197971332172.png

#5124 UselessB

UselessB

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

Definitely worth the price. If you're looking for a competent ARPG and you're a fan of LOTR it's a no-brainer. I've played it through once and intend to go through a second time with a different character.

Good enough for me, I'll prolly pick it up.

#5125 jkimrey

jkimrey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:45 PM

Just noticed the Spellforce collection. Sorry if it's been discussed before in this thread (been real busy at work and haven't been able to keep up), but is there a general consensus on it at this price?

Thanks

#5126 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

Dang I was hoping American Nightmare was also on sale.
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#5127 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

Just noticed the Spellforce collection. Sorry if it's been discussed before in this thread (been real busy at work and haven't been able to keep up), but is there a general consensus on it at this price?

Thanks

No idea which one you're talking about. Spellforce 1 Platinum (steam) had been $1 on the IndieGala Store.

Amazon $5 off w/EC List

#5128 huldrelok

huldrelok

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

Daym, enjoyed condemned very much on Xbox. Missed it, was balls deep in the cave yesterday.

#5129 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

If anyone could help me purchase lord of the rings war in the north i would greatly appreciate it. I can pay via paypal or amazon gift card code.

#5130 tritangle

tritangle

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:07 PM

hmm. Arkham City GOTY is $7.50, which would make it $6 after coupon. That's a pretty decent deal.
http://www.greenmang...city-game-year/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: green man gaming, gmg, pc downloads, pc, greenmangaming