Photo
* * * * - 11 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 20% off select games: South Park, Thief, Titanfall and more

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
10910 replies to this topic

#901 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2011 - 04:47 PM

Hard Reset was an Insta-buy at that price, glad to see it went up. Any chance we'll be seeing a discount code for this weekend? ;)

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

SwagBucks
: Take surveys, click shit to get points to buy gift cards. Get a $5 Amazon GC on a slow month.

http://www.gamersgat.../ggtagi/3687091 Posted Image

#902 gamez79

gamez79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 11:49 PM

it wont let me use paypal for hard reset are they still having problems with banks canceling cards or did they clear that up

#903 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:13 AM

it wont let me use paypal for hard reset are they still having problems with banks canceling cards or did they clear that up

That doesn't apply to PayPal users. Make sure that the email address you have linked to your account corresponds with the email address your PayPal account is associated with.

SwagBucks
: Take surveys, click shit to get points to buy gift cards. Get a $5 Amazon GC on a slow month.

#904 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:23 PM

Had a hard time biting on hard reset. With so many good games coming soon I don't know if I will have time. It still seems pricey for an independent fps. I would think $15 would be a normal price.
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#905 JamesGMG

JamesGMG

Green Man Gaming Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:37 PM

Hey guys just to let you all know that we've now got a 10% voucher running from right this second until Monday 31st October :)
/J

#906 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2011 - 02:19 PM

hey guys just to let you all know that we've now got a 10% voucher running from right this second until monday 31st october :)
/j

ty! :D

SwagBucks

#907 Maskim

Maskim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:49 PM

Main page says LotR is 24% off at 37.something. As soon as you click to preorder, it's 13% off and $6 more.
Posted Image

#908 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:35 PM

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU why did I JUST see that Hard Reset was half off. That shit was an instant buy at $15.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#909 JamesGMG

JamesGMG

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:17 AM

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU why did I JUST see that Hard Reset was half off. That shit was an instant buy at $15.

Hey Sneaky, if you look for our facebook pages (Green Man Gaming and Green Man Gaming UK) or twitter accounts @greenmangaming and @gmg_uk you'll be able to keep perfectly up to date with our offers :)

And also a last notice to people saying you can still get the Limited Edition from us for Battlefield on our .co.uk site - there's not much time left to do it though! :bouncy:

#910 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:28 PM

10% code added to the OP, will update rest of the OP later tonight (probably). The mythical Renegade Ops is supposed to be coming out tomorrow (again) as well.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#911 cycophuk

cycophuk

Left to my own devices

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:24 PM

10% code added to the OP, will update rest of the OP later tonight (probably). The mythical Renegade Ops is supposed to be coming out tomorrow (again) as well.

I hope so this time. It's not like I don't have any other games to play in the mean time, but I'd still like to have the game released so I can play it.

#912 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:56 PM

Dungeon Siege III DLC is on Steam now but apparently keys have not gone out from GMG. I inquired and will report back if/when I get an answer.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#913 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:43 PM

Sonic generations is on GMG and with the 10% off voucher it comes out to $25.02. That's half off the 360/PS3 versions. Thanks GMG :D

I am excited.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#914 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 09:51 AM

Off-topic, I know, but I have to say: Battlefield 3: LE is the shit. Thanks GMG!

SwagBucks

#915 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:54 PM

Apparently Sega is supposed to announce something today in regards to Renegade Ops. In other words, expect another delay.

#916 JamesGMG

JamesGMG

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:09 PM

Hey guys - the DLC for Dungeon Siege 3 is live on our site and keys have been sent out :)

edit: nevermind rybrad! but nice one on updating hte OP consistently :) thumbs up from me :D

Edited by JamesGMG, 26 October 2011 - 03:28 PM.

#917 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:27 PM

Hey guys - the DLC for Dungeon Siege 3 is live on our site and keys have been sent out :)

Rybrad - where is word of this upcoming announcement? :o

Avalanche Facebook post, 3 hours ago: http://www.facebook....141547722567500

Dear Renegade Ops Fans,

We are terribly sorry for the lack of updates regarding the delay of the game. However, the delay has been out of our hands and the communication with the players are supposed to go through the publisher, due to agreements around announcements etc.

With that said, we are again very sorry for the delay and we expect SEGA to announce more news about the PC version shortly....

Thank you for your support and your patience.

Avalanche Studios

#918 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:08 PM

Got my Renegaede Ops key today. Steam still says 6 hours to go, going to try redeeming now. Okay it redeemed but isn't downloading cause the game hasn't been released. I guess this doesn't necessarily mean it's releasing today but it sure is a good sign.

#919 JamesGMG

JamesGMG

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:14 PM

Yep we've sent out our keys for the game! You can redeem them but can't preload yet. Everyone who bought it from GMG though will assuredly be ready for release! :D

You may also notice that Sword of the Stars 2 is available!

For those using www.greenmangaming.co.uk we've also got Dragon Age titles up, and Anno 2070 :)

It's a good day!

#920 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:23 PM

Thanks James, was hoping Renegade Ops would make the new release date and it looks like it will.

#921 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:35 PM

Thanks James, was hoping Renegade Ops would make the new release date and it looks like it will.

I am going to remain cynical of Sega until I can actually download it. Since the 11th hour delay of Alpha Protocol for almost a year, they have lost all goodwill with me.

Regardless, good on GMG getting keys out early so if/when the game actually arrives everyone can download it immediately.

#922 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:57 PM

On the bright side, if Avalanche says the delay was out of their hands then it may suggest there weren't technical problems with it?

#923 SiMMENS

SiMMENS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:39 PM

wonder if the 10% will work on Bastion which is already on sale, been wanting to pick it up and it's also a notable Steamworks game

#924 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:41 PM

wonder if the 10% will work on Bastion which is already on sale, been wanting to pick it up and it's also a notable Steamworks game

10% will probably work, usually pretty flexible on what it works on.

In regards to Steamworks:

The Green Man Gaming version of Bastion is not redeemable on Steam.

#925 SiMMENS

SiMMENS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:42 PM

Oh I got ya, for some reason I thought it was says it wasn't refundable because it was a Steam game

#926 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:49 PM

Any word if Sonic Generations is preloadable? It's a steam version on GMG so I am curious since the download looks pretty hefty.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#927 terb73

terb73

Posted 26 October 2011 - 09:09 PM

10% will probably work, usually pretty flexible on what it works on.

In regards to Steamworks:

Was seconds from buying Bastion when I saw the Customer Notes. Whelp, sounds like I will be waiting for the winter sale to pick it up on steam.

#928 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 09:11 PM

Since a GMG rep is here now, any ideas if/when Saints Row 3 will be available to order?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#929 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:22 PM

Downloading Renegade Ops right now. Incredible.

#930 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:23 PM

Yeah me too, it disappeared from my library and then I went to the other room, came back and it was there again saying Not Installed. So I said to install and it's downloading! I really hope it's better than the console version in some way cause I could have bought it for PS3 over a month ago.