Photo
* * * * - 10 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 20% off select games: South Park, Thief, Titanfall and more

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
10804 replies to this topic

#10801 Gramis

Gramis

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:15 PM

When i go to the individual game pages, there is no discount for the Ubisoft games.

And the front page has the day 7 deals as the day 6 deals. No mention of the Ubisoft deals.

I think NA has gotten the short stick today.

#10802 ghost1914

ghost1914

Posted Today, 05:22 PM

Site won't even load

#10803 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:30 PM

Sweet.  I didn't notice this yesterday.  Effectively 73% off after 20%, good enough.  If I can muster enough patience and luck to make it through checkout.

Edit: 78% off if I factor in the 10 cents back in GMG credit.  Win!  Also I've been to both Amsterdam and Oakland =D

Man...  GMG's website the last few days does nothing but run like shit...  Their 15 minute reservation is going to be the end of them since people cannot get checked out in time. :roll:

Yep, simply getting CoC was a PITA.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Amazon $5 off w/EC List
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#10804 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:36 PM

Anyone wanna infect me the Viral achievement for Gun Monkeys? Pretty sure I can grab that one and the jetpack one before the end of the day...

~ Professionals Be Thou For The People. ~

Well aren't the pandas going extinct?

You wouldn't be if you stopped being lazy and aggressively copulated.

Never have truer words been spoken.

#10805 Waggles

Waggles

What the funk n waggle are you talkin' bout?

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:42 PM

Anyone wanna infect me the Viral achievement for Gun Monkeys? Pretty sure I can grab that one and the jetpack one before the end of the day...

A word of caution, a few user's in playfire's forums have figured that since playfire recognizes your chieves in waves, that if they don't decide to check yours before the timer runs out on available chieves, you won't "earn" them. If that is the case, it might explain why I never received my moneys from Blackgate.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: green man gaming, gmg, pc downloads, pc, greenmangaming