Photo
* * * * - 11 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 20% off select games: South Park, Thief, Titanfall and more

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
10910 replies to this topic

#1951 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:54 PM

Darksiders II: Limited Edition $37.45 (Steamworks) with voucher code DEATH-LIVES-25OFF

This game is looking pretty awesome. I loved the first Darksiders and everything I have seen looks like Darksiders II will be an incredible improvement.

Been holding out but I think I need to pull the trigger on this today because it's probably not going to get any cheaper or show up again at this price before release.

EDIT: Went ahead and pre-purchased from GMG. This is one I definitely want to have on day one and I don't think it will get any cheaper. Now to cancel my Newegg pre-order for the 360 version.

Edited by Killbomb, 26 July 2012 - 06:28 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1952 Joe Fongul

Joe Fongul

Slave to the Grind..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:22 AM

How fast are they to address any customer service issues? I paid for Last Remnant Monday night but my cart crapped out and froze during the PayPal transaction.

Hopefully I didn't get ripped off of my $3 *in true CAG style*
Posted Image

#1953 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:32 AM

Dead Island: Game of the Year 20% off

$15.99

http://www.greenmang...land-game-year/

only 20$ off eh? :p should stack with coupon, whos getting it?

Max Payne 2 is -30% too
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#1954 BrownThunder

BrownThunder

Professor of Crunkonomics

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:40 PM

ANyone got a referral chain link I can use? for the $2 credit for both.

#1955 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:45 PM

ANyone got a referral chain link I can use? for the $2 credit for both.

Click the link in anyone's sig, can't post referrals here.

Borderlands 2 just went up for pre-order for $49.99 which is $10 cheaper than Steam. This also stacks with the 20% off code so grab it while it's hot!

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#1956 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:00 PM

Ok so I am trying to buy borderlands 2 through paypal. My account uses the correct e-mail and everything and I have used Paypal before for my purchases, but I keep getting the error message:

We have been unable to complete your order, please contact your payment provider before trying again.

Thank you for visiting Green Man Gaming.

Anyone know what's up?
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#1957 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:01 PM

Ok so I am trying to buy borderlands 2 through paypal. My account uses the correct e-mail and everything and I have used Paypal before for my purchases, but I keep getting the error message:

We have been unable to complete your order, please contact your payment provider before trying again.

Anyone know what's up?

I just bought this a few minutes ago using Paypal and had no issues. I have not used Paypal to purchase from them in the past either. Might want to hit up their support site and submit a ticket.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#1958 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

I just bought this a few minutes ago using Paypal and had no issues. I have not used Paypal to purchase from them in the past either. Might want to hit up their support site and submit a ticket.

Oh I just did open up a support ticket, I have $10 in GMG Credit so I would end up paying under $30 for Borderlands 2. I have a $40 newegg preorder but if I can get it for $30 with promise of all the preorder bonuses, I so will.
Posted Image

#1959 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:10 PM

Great deal on Borderlands, with the preorder discount, the 20% coupon, and the $7 in credit I had from free games I got Borderlands 2 for $33 :D

#1960 Ryan_gf

Ryan_gf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:19 PM

Is 5 bucks a solid deal on Metro 2033? Never had the chance to check it out before.

#1961 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:25 PM

yea, use the 20% off coupon too
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#1962 sittinghawk3

sittinghawk3

Damn... Kobe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:39 PM

Been thinking of getting it, but I have so many games from steam sale and GW2 as well, that I should be busy enough. Sigh. First world problems...

Edited by sittinghawk3, 26 July 2012 - 07:01 PM.

Sign up with my link to get free 2 dollar credit to GMG here  ;) Add me on steam here.

I've made 300 bucks in amazon credit and cash doing surveys here. I make 1$ if you use my referral and complete a survey. Min 5$ cashout for AGC, Min 10$ for paypal.

#1963 TheOmegaSoldier

TheOmegaSoldier

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:01 PM

Why is this website so funky with payments. I've never had a successful order with them. just got shot down for guild wars 2 for the second time.

#1964 matttco

matttco

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:13 PM

Borderlands 2 shows 59.99 for me. I also can't get the winter and 20% off to stack on it :(

#1965 bdb2m

bdb2m

No Backseat Mods!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:17 PM

Shows 59.99 now. Still not bad, but that kind of sucks.

#1966 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:27 PM

That died pretty fast, updated OP.

#1967 xeroblade

xeroblade

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:49 PM

guess i should have looked into it. i figured they didnt charge till it was released oh well, looks like i already put my money down for Borderlands 2!!!

newxerryusigdone_zpse50671f5.jpg

#1968 sittinghawk3

sittinghawk3

Damn... Kobe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:28 PM

If you can find a group, you can get at amazon for 37 dollars for a 4 pack, steam code, all the same perks

Sign up with my link to get free 2 dollar credit to GMG here  ;) Add me on steam here.

I've made 300 bucks in amazon credit and cash doing surveys here. I make 1$ if you use my referral and complete a survey. Min 5$ cashout for AGC, Min 10$ for paypal.

#1969 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:33 PM

Son of a bitch, the price of Borderlands 2 raised $10. Oh well still got my $40 Borderlands 2 Newegg Preorder.
Posted Image

#1970 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:33 PM

If you can find a group, you can get at amazon for 37 dollars for a 4 pack, steam code, all the same perks

The only problem with this is they don't send codes until closer to release. Putting together a 4-pack and shelling out cash this far in advance might be tough to find.

#1971 sittinghawk3

sittinghawk3

Damn... Kobe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:34 PM

very true, but if you have some friends pretty awesome deal.

#1972 Ogami Itto

Ogami Itto

Your what hurts now?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:07 PM

lol, got in on the Borderlands deal just in time, $40 FTW!
Posted Image

#1973 JasonTerminator

JasonTerminator

Not a psychopath!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:45 PM

Anyone know what's up?

I got this error too, trying to buy Battlefield 3 Premium. Also get it when I try using credit cards.

Submitted a ticket yesterday and so far no response.
Posted Image

#1974 bubzers

bubzers

so many bundles...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:55 AM

Are the 20% codes tied to specific accounts? Or can they be given to others to use?
76561198025510545.png

#1975 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:15 AM

I got this error too, trying to buy Battlefield 3 Premium. Also get it when I try using credit cards.

Submitted a ticket yesterday and so far no response.

Yeah, I still might just buy Borderlands 2 off GMG if they ever get back to me. The $40 newegg preorder I got is cool, but I am worried I don't get the extra pre order only class. I do want that, and my only other option right now for a deal is Amazon which isn't much of a deal.
Posted Image

#1976 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:56 AM

guess i should have looked into it. i figured they didnt charge till it was released oh well, looks like i already put my money down for Borderlands 2!!!

You should be able to get a refund as long as you ask before they send out the keys.

Really wish I would have been around when it first came up for $49.99 minus the 20% off code. I already have the PC version pre-ordered from Newegg for $37.99 but it would have been great to be able to play as soon as it's unlocked for right around the same price.

Yeah, I still might just buy Borderlands 2 off GMG if they ever get back to me. The $40 newegg preorder I got is cool, but I am worried I don't get the extra pre order only class. I do want that, and my only other option right now for a deal is Amazon which isn't much of a deal.

I would bet that we won't get the extra class but for $10 difference I'll probably end up taking my chances.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#1977 xanchui

xanchui

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:13 AM

Amazon has a 4pack, and Tony says all copies will get the pre-order bonus. With 10% off, 4 pack spots are at $36 each, which seems like the best deal so far. I'm cancelling my newegg order for amazon's deal.

#1978 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:15 AM

Amazon has a 4pack, and Tony says all copies will get the pre-order bonus. With 10% off, 4 pack spots are at $36 each, which seems like the best deal so far. I'm cancelling my newegg order for amazon's deal.

Yeah I know Amazon has the four pack, if I could grab some friends to do it, I would. Right now though I don't have anyone.
Posted Image

#1979 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:19 AM

Yeah I know Amazon has the four pack, if I could grab some friends to do it, I would. Right now though I don't have anyone.

I might be interested in going in on a four-pack. How would we go about doing it?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#1980 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:33 AM

You should be able to get a refund as long as you ask before they send out the keys.

Really wish I would have been around when it first came up for $49.99 minus the 20% off code. I already have the PC version pre-ordered from Newegg for $37.99 but it would have been great to be able to play as soon as it's unlocked for right around the same price.

I would bet that we won't get the extra class but for $10 difference I'll probably end up taking my chances.

All pre-orders come with premiere club access which includes the Mechromancer. I believe Gamestop is the only place with an exclusive (some arena thing) but even that will be available "later" for everyone else.