green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11559 replies to this topic

#3001 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:35 AM

I got age of fear and was going to do the trade in and pre-order for xcom with it. When I go to the check out the price drops from the trade in but when I try to use GMG20-AWDF9-Q1PEY it tells meI don't have any appropriate items in my basket. Is it just an error on my end or can I not combine the offer?

If you read the XCOM product page, it says vouchers are not eligible on it. It has been that way since they put the game up for pre-order which is why they have done a couple trade-in deals for it. I assume it is some contractual BS because they almost never do restrictions like this.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#3002 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:23 AM

Ah I just now saw that part. Thanks for responding Rybrad. I'll grab it just with the trade in credit. Still a good deal for the game.

#3003 powersurge

powersurge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:33 PM

Ugh I want to grab Civ5 Gods and Kings for $18 but I know as soon as I do it will be $10 or less during the Halloween steam sales not to mention my backlog is massive... What to do what to do? :bouncy:

#3004 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:03 AM

Ugh I want to grab Civ5 Gods and Kings for $18 but I know as soon as I do it will be $10 or less during the Halloween steam sales not to mention my backlog is massive... What to do what to do? :bouncy:

Why would it be $10? It's $30 and hasn't even hit 50% on Steam.

MARS

#3005 PenguinJim

PenguinJim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:39 AM

It's Steamworks and could be $10 anywhere for it to matter. ;)

Although GMG might not be the best choice for Civ V stuff (did we hear any more on this issue?).

#3006 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:46 AM

Although GMG might not be the best choice for Civ V stuff (did we hear any more on this issue?).

I doubt it.

It would have to be 66% off for an expansion that's never been 50%.

MARS

#3007 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:27 AM

Did anyone ever use the 25% off coupon I posted?
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#3008 PenguinJim

PenguinJim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:27 AM

I doubt it.

It would have to be 66% off for an expansion that's never been 50%.

If Gamersgate will have it for 50% off, that'll be $13.50 for us, not to mention the blue coins bonus. Or even risking GMG at 50% + a 25% discount code for under 12 bucks.

If Gamersgate manage to stretch to 60%, it's ~$10 right there. ;)

#3009 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:32 AM

Did anyone ever use the 25% off coupon I posted?

Somebody did because I just tried to use it got an "invalid code" message.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3010 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:39 AM

Age of Fear: The Undead King [COLOR=Red]FREE GAME TODAY ONLY

Thanks!

#3011 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:04 AM

Somebody did because I just tried to use it got an "invalid code" message.

Thanks.
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#3012 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:54 PM

Looks like the voucher has been extended to the end of the month

GMG20-27J4Z-8NXHO

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#3013 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:07 PM

Can anyone check the "top up" feature for me? It seems broken, want to see if it's just me. It's just a white dot and the Rixty Logo on the page. Clicking the logo just reloads the page.

#3014 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:13 PM

I bought Civ V from GMG and haven't had a problem with the game. This was also way back when it was like $12.50 I would like to say a year ago sometime.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#3015 sinned47

sinned47

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:18 PM

I ordered age of fear yesterday and haven't got it yet.
GMG can be so shortly in my opinion. :(

#3016 Rogue15

Rogue15

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:23 AM

If I get XCOM on GMG, do I get the Steam pre-order bonuses since GMG provides the Steam key? Like Civ 5 for free potentially?

#3017 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:30 PM

If I get XCOM on GMG, do I get the Steam pre-order bonuses since GMG provides the Steam key? Like Civ 5 for free potentially?

No, the game is Steamworks so every copy has a Steam key, regardless of retailer. The Steam pre-order bonuses are specific to purchases from the Steam store only.

#3018 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:38 PM

SEGA games will be on sale through the weekend (which is also how long the voucher code lasts), dailies listed below as well the voucher code for a reminder.

20% off Digital Downloads with voucher code: GMG20-27J4Z-8NXHO
Offer Ends Monday, October 1st, 2012 at 7:00am Eastern

Sega Weekend Deals:
SEGA deals running through the weekend
Binary Domain $8 (Steamworks) with above voucher code, today only
Sonic Generations $5.59 (Steamworks) with above voucher code, Friday only
Total War: Shogun 2 $6 (Steamworks) with above voucher code, Saturday only
Alien vs Predator $4 (Steamworks) with above voucher code, Sunday only

Edited by rybrad, 27 September 2012 - 04:40 PM.

#3019 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:46 PM

Been really wanting to play Binary Domain, either on 360 or PC, so this is the perfect price point. I think it was around this price once before fora sale, but I missed that

edit. And now my freakin bank, or paypal wont work on their site again. If anyone is feeling kind and wanted to purchase BD for me I'd gladly send you the $8 paypal in return.

#3020 emwearz

emwearz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:14 PM

Sonic CD is also $2 (Steamworks) when you use the 20% off voucher.
Sign up to GreenManGaming using this link, spend $2 and you will be credited with $2 to your account!
http://www.greenmang.../?gmgr=gusasuku

#3021 facls

facls

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:49 PM

Binary Domain looks nice but I can wait until it's $5. On the other hand, I saw that F1 2012 just became available on GMG and it's Steamworks. I might bite it for $40 with the coupon...

#3022 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:01 PM

SEGA games will be on sale through the weekend (which ios also how long the voucher code lasts), dailies listed below as well the voucher code for a reminder.

Oh sweet.. Sonic 4 Ep 2 is $6 with the code, activates on Steam. I may have to grab it. Thanks!

76561197971332172.png

#3023 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:28 PM

Thanks for the alert on that. I *finally* picked up Binary Domain. A month back I had decided to pick it up at it's next $10 sale, but due to my schedule I missed Amazon's $10 24 hour sale a few weeks back. I'd jump right into BD if Torchlight 2 didn't already have a hold on me. That GMG code is multiple use according to their blog.

I might finally bite on Sonic Generations at that price.

#3024 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:25 PM

Binary Domain looks nice but I can wait until it's $5. On the other hand, I saw that F1 2012 just became available on GMG and it's Steamworks. I might bite it for $40 with the coupon...

Ooooooo. I gave up my F1 tickets for the Texas race since I had twins this month. Might make up for it. Then again, it'll be $2 0 or less in a few months

#3025 facls

facls

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:45 PM

Ooooooo. I gave up my F1 tickets for the Texas race since I had twins this month. Might make up for it. Then again, it'll be $2 0 or less in a few months

I got F1 2011 for 50% off last November, I think. So I'm on the same boat, should I wait or not. And congrats on the twins!

#3026 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:15 PM

If someone needs help buying from GMG, let me know via PM. I'd be willing to get a Binary Domain or other Steam key for someone in exchange for PayPal (same value, of course).

Edited by inm8num2, 28 September 2012 - 12:10 AM.

#3027 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:29 PM

Today's deal is Sonic Generations.

Sonic Generations $5.99 (Steamworks) with voucher code GMG20-27J4Z-8NXHO, Friday only

Edited by rybrad, 28 September 2012 - 07:49 PM.

#3028 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:04 PM

How is Sonic $5.59? It's $7.48 before the 20% off, which makes it $5.99.

#3029 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:52 PM

How is Sonic $5.59? It's $7.48 before the 20% off, which makes it $5.99.

I posted all of these yesterday when they announced the deals and did the math based on 25% of the current base price -20% for the voucher. Since they raised the retail price back to full retail and then took 75% off that it makes the total different. I have adjusted the current price to reflect the $0.40 increase.

#3030 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:09 AM

XCOM for $37... I just can't decide

sucks that we in NA can't use the voucher on it

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: green man gaming, gmg, pc downloads, pc, greenmangaming