green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11361 replies to this topic

#3211 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:46 AM

So does the 25% code expire tomorrow or will we be able to use it on XCOM after tomorrow? Slightly confused about that.

When's the next 25% off coupon coming?
Does a new one starts tomorrow?

#3212 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:40 PM

New code is for 20% off and lasts until next Friday.

20% off Digital Downloads with voucher code: GMG20-FXYD1-7WHP1
Offer Ends Friday, October 19, 2012 at 7:00am Eastern

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#3213 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:31 PM

Looks like they are doing $10 credit or $5 cash back for XCOM right now. http://www.greenmang...emy-unknown-na/

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#3214 bobphone

bobphone

So what if I'm a gay man?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:59 PM

Looks like they are doing $10 credit or $5 cash back for XCOM right now. http://www.greenmang...emy-unknown-na/

Does it combine with the 20% in NA?

#3215 Pajama_Man

Pajama_Man

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:07 PM

Just wondering, was the X-COM pre-order a single key or two keys? One for the game and the other for the pre-order elite soldier pack DLC (not counting the Civ5 key). By chance I wonder if they still have leftover pre-order keys still in their database.
Join the CAG's Steam Community HERE!
Posted Image

#3216 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:21 PM

Does it combine with the 20% in NA?

As per the product notes in the link I provided: "Vouchers not valid on this product."

Just wondering, was the X-COM pre-order a single key or two keys? One for the game and the other for the pre-order elite soldier pack DLC (not counting the Civ5 key). By chance I wonder if they still have leftover pre-order keys still in their database.

It was a single key. I believe the Elite Soldier DLC is actually a "first-run" bonus, no idea when they cut that off on digital though since they don't actually make runs.

#3217 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:05 PM

It was a single key. I believe the Elite Soldier DLC is actually a "first-run" bonus, no idea when they cut that off on digital though since they don't actually make runs.

After playing for a bit and then looking up what the pre-order DLC was, I'm a little shocked that that was gated to pre-order copies. There's not nearly enough unit customization as is WITH the DLC. It must be terrible for people who end up getting the game without it.

#3218 Ogami Itto

Ogami Itto

Your what hurts now?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

After playing for a bit and then looking up what the pre-order DLC was, I'm a little shocked that that was gated to pre-order copies. There's not nearly enough unit customization as is WITH the DLC. It must be terrible for people who end up getting the game without it.

Is that so? Thanks, will wait for the GOTY then.
Posted Image

#3219 Bios Element

Bios Element

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:14 AM

So they disabled it, then two days later re-enabled it. Cute. I'll remember not to order from them again.
Looking for a friendly little gaming community? You should check out BiosHub! We play a little bit of everything, from Natural Selection 2 and PlanetSide 2 to Guild Wars 2 and AI Wars. - http://bioshub.com/

#3220 fishphoenix

fishphoenix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:28 AM

Finally picked up XCOM. Showed up as $44.99 and on top of that got the $10 credit! Sweet deal :D

#3221 Pajama_Man

Pajama_Man

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:45 AM

Finally picked up XCOM. Showed up as $44.99 and on top of that got the $10 credit! Sweet deal :D

Please let us know if the GMG key still comes with the Elite Soldier Pack. :)
Join the CAG's Steam Community HERE!
Posted Image

#3222 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:59 AM

MFGHM-9APZB-0DSUK

25% code valid until 10/28 (one time use)

Please post if you redeem.

jgiovanni.png

Please check out DCUVHD.com for all UV/ITunes movie trading needs!

#3223 Eggman

Eggman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:04 AM

I just get invalid out of that. Guessing someone else already used it and said nothing.

#3224 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:05 AM

MFGHM-9APZB-0DSUK

25% code valid until 10/28 (one time use)

Please post if you redeem.

Thanks but someone redeemed it. I tried to use it at 10:01.

MARS

#3225 wEEman33

wEEman33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:56 PM

Bummer that Xcom happens to be excluded from the 20% offer. :(

#3226 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:06 PM

So they disabled it, then two days later re-enabled it. Cute. I'll remember not to order from them again.

You should hit them up for your credit. I doubt they'll do the cash back but you should be able to talk them into a credit.

That coupon code may have been tied to an account. I know some of their previous "extra coupons" for redeeming free games and stuff have been account specific.

#3227 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:44 PM

Tried to see if it is account tied after comments yesterday but I get coupon has been redeemed msg so someone def used the code.

#3228 squishface

squishface

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:50 PM

aaahh, there goes more money to steam lol
"I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to!"

#3229 Das_Regal

Das_Regal

It's Pizza Time!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

The customization DLC is essentially worthless.

1) The hairstyle is dumb and you'll use a helmet to match later armors anyway.
2) You can't use the special styled armor models with later armor. So it's basically only for the first tier or armor (which you'll ditch like, a couple hours into the game).

#3230 sleeping_lights_on

sleeping_lights_on

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:45 PM

the $10 credit is only for people in NA and the vouchers have never worked for those in the NA

now there were those of us that traded in that free game for $8 towards XCOM and got it for $37 and now also get $10 credit :bouncy: :D

Sweet deal for those that got em. Thanks for the informative reply. It seems lately that preorders really are the best route, as it take quite some time for prices to come all the way back down again. GMG is also beating Amazon and Steam hands down in terms of deals. I should have bought The Secret World from GMG. I should have bought Borderlands 2 from GMG. I should have bought XCOM from GMG. When am I going to learn .

Does anyone recall how low Borderlands 2 has gone with coupon? I'm trying to strategery here.

Edited by sleeping_lights_on, 14 October 2012 - 12:18 AM.

#3231 zillionandnine

zillionandnine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:36 AM

Sweet deal for those that got em. Thanks for the informative reply. It seems lately that preorders really are the best route, as it take quite some time for prices to come all the way back down again. GMG is also beating Amazon and Steam hands down in terms of deals. I should have bought The Secret World from GMG. I should have bought Borderlands 2 from GMG. I should have bought XCOM from GMG. When am I going to learn .

Does anyone recall how low Borderlands 2 has gone with coupon? I'm trying to strategery here.

I believe BL2 went as low as $36 before release.

#3232 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:42 AM

Apropos of nothing on this page, a while back I bought CitiesXL 2011 for $3.99 from GMG. Gave it back to them for $9 credit :D

#3233 fishphoenix

fishphoenix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:48 AM

Please let us know if the GMG key still comes with the Elite Soldier Pack. :)

Not sure yet still haven't had a chance to play. I've heard though from some sources that it does not have the Elite Soldier pack. Not 100% sure though, hopefully will have a chance to play tomorrow finally.

#3234 nevermore2782

nevermore2782

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:07 AM

Anyone else having trouble buying Dishonored with the 20% off code and $10 XCom credit? I've been trying all day and nothing but unsuccessful purchases...my bank says they don't even see any attempts made, so maybe GMG is not liking the stack, even though it's valid. The 20% code on dishonored and i have a nice $10 bucks sitting in my credit tick box. Very strange...

#3235 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:11 AM

So apparently i got 5 bucks back even though i choose the 10 credit for Xcom. Bought Xcom then immediately used it and the 20% off Dishonored to get it for 38. Now I see 3 thing in my Paypal, payment for 38, refund for 5, and payment for 45

#3236 anarchyburger

anarchyburger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:59 AM

Wow, GMG site sucks right now but in their error I ended up with two free games. I just tried to buy XCOM and Hearthfire using the 20% off code (which only applied to Hearthfire) it failed and gave me an immediate refund but the keys still showed up on my account so I registered steam and they worked fine; downloading XCOM right now.

Not trying to fraud the company, but since their site and payments only go through half the time might as well just go with it. I've bought with them before and have had payment issues so I guess I just got lucky this time, I don't even know if I should contact them about it but thanks GMG! :lol:
GameCenter/Words with Friends: Rjsanchez88
Steam: AnrchyBurgr8t8
Origin(BF3): anarchyburger8t8
Feel free to add me, let me know you're a fellow CAG
Posted Image

#3237 inm8num2

inm8num2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:13 AM

Was your credit card or PayPal charged?

#3238 anarchyburger

anarchyburger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

I used my credit card through paypal. It was charged the immediately refunded due to an error. The charge is still pending on my credit card statement but I got a refund confirmation from paypal we'll just see what happens..
GameCenter/Words with Friends: Rjsanchez88
Steam: AnrchyBurgr8t8
Origin(BF3): anarchyburger8t8
Feel free to add me, let me know you're a fellow CAG
Posted Image

#3239 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:04 AM

Question since I don't use GMG regularly. I am considering grabbing Civ V gods and kings (between the coupon and the 10 credit I have it'd be $14.) But I am wondering, when the current coupon code expires will there be another or will it maybe be a while?

#3240 firepelt

firepelt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:12 AM

Question since I don't use GMG regularly. I am considering grabbing Civ V gods and kings (between the coupon and the 10 credit I have it'd be $14.) But I am wondering, when the current coupon code expires will there be another or will it maybe be a while?

The 20% off coupon expires on the 19th of October.

Also, I picked up Dishonored for $48.