green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11556 replies to this topic

#3391 g6grim

g6grim

Grim Reaper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:02 AM

Tried buying NBA 2K13 from GMG for about half an hour using PayPal, my debit and credit card. Would not work for either of them. I would have gladly paid more to get it through them but it was not meant to be. Good deals to be had if you can get the coupon to work. Still eyeing the borderlands season pass though. Is it worth it?

I wasn't able to purchase anything today neither with Paypal nor credit cards. I spoke with the credit card company and they don't even see any transactions coming in. I think GMG's ordering system is just broken and it's been like that for a while according to this announcement from their website: https://greenmangami...-payment-issues

I still would like to purchase from them, so I opened a support ticket.

#3392 earvcunanan

earvcunanan

I'm cool.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:52 AM

I was able to order something just a few hours ago through PayPal, but now I keep getting this error:

Your Payment Provider has not authorised your purchase. This may be because some banks (incorrectly) believe that Green Man Gaming is a gambling website. Please contact your bank to discuss your order. We are working with these banks to resolve this issue.

I've got funds in my PayPal account.

#3393 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:58 AM

I was able to order something just a few hours ago through PayPal, but now I keep getting this error:

I've got funds in my PayPal account.

I think they are having issues today. I got the same error when I bought the Sleeping Dogs DLC and I was using trade-in credit only.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#3394 snake

snake

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:08 AM

paypal worked for me just now. picked up doom 3 bfg for 20.25.

#3395 luxarific

luxarific

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:27 AM

Recommended Retail Price, same as MSRP. In other words, no price match unless a title gets a permanent price cut.

Thanks for the info! Do Origin games usually go on pre-order sale? Thinking about picking up Dead Space 3. Not sure if I should wait for a bigger discount coupon (is it even likely?) or a pre-order sale that would combine with a coupon.

#3396 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:56 AM

Anyone know if I have a RU version of Sleeping Dogs listed in steam, will the GMG code work for me?

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#3397 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

Today's daily deal is the Mount and Blade Collection, it does stack with the voucher code so it is a great price.
Mount and Blade Collection $5.62 (Steamworks) with voucher codeGMG25-UAAHK-6AI9S

Thanks for the info! Do Origin games usually go on pre-order sale? Thinking about picking up Dead Space 3. Not sure if I should wait for a bigger discount coupon (is it even likely?) or a pre-order sale that would combine with a coupon.

The 25% is generally as good as it gets. You MIGHT be able to stack with another deal at some point but you might also miss out and be stuck with a 20% voucher instead of 25%. It looks like Dead Space is also at the scam price of $60 AND you have to use Origin, what a fantastic combo.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#3398 luxarific

luxarific

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:32 PM

Today's daily deal is the Mount and Blade Collection, it does stack with the voucher code so it is a great price.
Mount and Blade Collection $5.62 (Steamworks) with voucher codeGMG25-UAAHK-6AI9S

The 25% is generally as good as it gets. You MIGHT be able to stack with another deal at some point but you might also miss out and be stuck with a 20% voucher instead of 25%. It looks like Dead Space is also at the scam price of $60 AND you have to use Origin, what a fantastic combo.

Thanks! I'm still going to get it because I love the franchise.

#3399 slowpc

slowpc

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:59 PM

Grabbed Mount and Blade for the price , couldnt say no.

#3400 Xerxes

Xerxes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:30 PM

Tried buying NBA 2K13 from GMG for about half an hour using PayPal, my debit and credit card. Would not work for either of them. I would have gladly paid more to get it through them but it was not meant to be. Good deals to be had if you can get the coupon to work. Still eyeing the borderlands season pass though. Is it worth it?

With all the hold ups, has the PC Version of 2k13 been elevated to match the console?
People who still have ECA codes are why we can't have nice things... :shame:

#3401 IamNoone

IamNoone

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

Does it include 'Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars' DLC?

#3402 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

anybody playing NFS: Most Wanted on PC? how is the port?

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC

#3403 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

anybody playing NFS: Most Wanted on PC? how is the port?

The impressions I have seen are that it is a shit port. The main culprit is poor performance, even on high end machines (i.e. can't hold a solid 60 fps). I would give it a few patches before jumping in as Criterion will hopefully address some of the issues like they did for Hot Pursuit.

#3404 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:40 PM

For future reference the GMG key for the Sleeping Dogs DLC works with my RU version. It is listed as RU in steam so I assume its the RU version. It shows up in my DLC for the game.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#3405 lewink

lewink

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

Grabbed Hitman: Absolution Professional Edition for $33.75

#3406 Taneerian

Taneerian

Roll Dem Bones!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

The impressions I have seen are that it is a shit port. The main culprit is poor performance, even on high end machines (i.e. can't hold a solid 60 fps). I would give it a few patches before jumping in as Criterion will hopefully address some of the issues like they did for Hot Pursuit.

It's true. I played it this morning before work for maybe 15 minutes and I spent the whole time adjusting my graphics settings, trying to get the damn thing to run well and didn't have any luck. :drool:

#3407 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:15 PM

Jumped on Hitman now that Steam Achievements have been confirmed on the Steam store page...$23.75 after my $10 credit from XCOM.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3408 paz9x

paz9x

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:59 PM

I wish they wouldve included a simple link to click and see what the bundle contains...
"I am the Walrus" "Shut the Fuck up Donnie"

Posted Image

#3409 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:04 AM

That's a shame about NFS:MW (2012). Thanks for the heads up. I first played NFS:HP (2010) on PC two or three weeks after release and it was just happy as a clam on a then mid-range rig. Burnout Paradise was also fine for me a few weeks after release.

#3410 Taneerian

Taneerian

Roll Dem Bones!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:08 AM

That's a shame about NFS:MW (2012). Thanks for the heads up. I first played NFS:HP (2010) on PC two or three weeks after release and it was just happy as a clam on a then mid-range rig. Burnout Paradise was also fine for me a few weeks after release.

Same here. Both of those games ru amazingly on my machine, but this one just doesn't seem to want to play nice. Hopefully they'll patch it soon.

#3411 jw430

jw430

Some say...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:28 AM

The collection includes:
Mount & Blade: Calradia
Mount & Blade: Warband
Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

#3412 kimw123

kimw123

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:21 AM

May pick the Borderlands 2 Season Pass. The DLC's of Borderlands 2 look pretty good.

#3413 plutoknight

plutoknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:51 PM

I guess Sleeping Dogs isn't on sale anymore? Pulls up 49.99 for me :(

#3414 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

I guess Sleeping Dogs isn't on sale anymore? Pulls up 49.99 for me :(

Sorry, the deal expired a couple days ago but I missed updating it. The change from vouchers to cash back/credit and then back to vouchers has made keeping the prices accurate for everything a pain in the ass.

#3415 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:10 PM

I noticed that GMG has Two Worlds:GOTY for $2.49 (before any 25% codes), requires capsule though -- but no trade ins.

Edit: $1.87 after GMG25-UAAHK-6AI9S 25% off code.

#3416 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:19 PM

Daily Deal
Binary Domain $7.50 (Steamworks) with voucher code GMG25-UAAHK-6AI9S

#3417 THHG

THHG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

Sine Mora is now only $8.99 on GMG for some reason, so that makes it $6.75 after voucher (it's $13.49 on Steam). Doesn't come out until November 9.

#3418 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:04 PM

Sine Mora is now only $8.99 on GMG for some reason, so that makes it $6.75 after voucher (it's $13.49 on Steam). Doesn't come out until November 9.

I don't know anything about this game but that seems like a solid deal so I added it to the OP and post title.

#3419 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

Daily Deal
Binary Domain $7.50 (Steamworks) with voucher code GMG25-UAAHK-6AI9S

sweet, just got this for free after trading in 5 crappy games I already had on Steam.
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#3420 Ratfoot

Ratfoot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

Picked up Hitman for 23 after using a credit I didn't even know I had, damn I love GMG. Was holding off for a while but after hearing that interview with David Bateson I was back on board.