green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11344 replies to this topic

#3721 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:30 AM

Looks like Spec Ops got extended another day.

20% off voucher GMG20-1FYLZ-EDG8R, excludes some titles that already have a deal
Expires Friday, November 23, 2012 at 7am EST

Daily(ish) Deal
Awesomenauts $4 (Steamworks) with above voucher code
Bang Bang Racing $4 (Steamworks) with above voucher code
Sleeping Dogs $13.60 (Steamworks) with above voucher code
Spec Ops: The Line $6 (Steamworks) with above voucher code

Thanks for the heads-up on Sleeping Dogs. I was about to buy it from Amazon but this was too good to pass up (still feel kinda bad because I really dig Tony).

I haven't really played a GTA style game for many years now and I really, really like what they've done with Sleeping Dogs. Character designs are great, as are the acting and dialog. I like the combat a lot so far (I guess you could say it's sort of Arkham Asylum style), too. Maybe it's me, but since I haven't played a game like this in years, I really, really like the clean map and L analog pad click-down to shift between missions. I was always get so lost in these kinds of games.

Anyway, I am using an Xbox 360 game pad and the game immediately recognizes it. It also registered on Steam just fine. Finally, this version includes the following DLC:

Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition includes the Triad Enforcer Pack DLC.

Triad Enforcer Pack

New weapons, outfit and vehicle along with two all new Triad missions.

It’s a high-speed shoot out in ‘Triad Highway.’ Armed with a high capacity machine gun, fight a tide of Triads after your head. ‘Death by 1,000 Cuts’ puts you in a brutal fight club taking on the Triads with a razor sharp golden cleaver. Wear the Triad Enforcer outfit for added Face and more punishing damage.

It also included 5 Valve shirts, a developer shirt (I think), and one other extra vehicle (a little orange/red number that, I think, is branded with the developer). I think there's something else (another shirt - UFC?) but I forget. Note that you need to reach a point about 30-60 minutes into the game for them to unlock. It'll be displayed at the end of the chapter. Oh, and you get ability bonuses depending on what you wear, so it's not all just window dressing necessarily.

Edited by NeoGutsman, 21 November 2012 - 10:37 PM.

#3722 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:38 AM

Hmmm. The Georges St. Pierre skin stuff was supposed to be like a best buy pre order exclusive or something. Cool to see it here.

My amazon version unlocked some stuff too, just don't remember what, but this is the better deal and this is a great game.

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#3723 Roguestriker

Roguestriker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:26 AM

I was supposed to get Sleeping Dogs when the GOTY ver comes out but I got it. Can't resist destroying HK. Will rage when/if it's cheaper on Steam.
Posted Image

#3724 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:29 PM

20% off voucher GMG20-1FYLZ-EDG8R, excludes some titles that already have a deal
Expires Friday, November 23, 2012 at 7am EST

Daily(ish) Deal
Mass Effect 3 $9.59 with above voucher code, requires Origin
Mass Effect 3: N7 Digital Deluxe $12.80 with above voucher code, requires Origin
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods & Kings $8.15 (Steamworks and Steamplay) with above voucher code

Edited by rybrad, 21 November 2012 - 04:30 PM.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#3725 PenguinJim

PenguinJim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

Civ V: Gods & Kings is still $7.49 at Amazon, and will get you a $5 coupon for Editor's Choice games in January, too. ^^

#3726 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

Anyone know if ME3 Digital Deluxe from GMG comes with the From Ashes DLC? I thought all versions of the Digital Deluxe did but I don't see it mentioned on the page.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#3727 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

Woah, that's a great deal for ME3's deluxe version! Thanks for the heads-up!

#3728 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

Anyone know if ME3 Digital Deluxe from GMG comes with the From Ashes DLC? I thought all versions of the Digital Deluxe did but I don't see it mentioned on the page.

I can't say, my ME3:Deluxe is from Amazon. But I recall the defining bonus of the Deluxe version is the inclusion of the $10 From Ashes(kitty) DLC.

#3729 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

I can't say, my ME3:Deluxe is from Amazon. But I recall the defining bonus of the Deluxe version is the inclusion of the $10 From Ashes(kitty) DLC.

Yea that was my understanding as well. Everywhere that I checked except GMG mentioned it on their store pages so I am following up with them to make sure it is included.

#3730 Davinatorman

Davinatorman

CAGiversary?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

Geez, is the ME deluxe edition even worth getting over vanilla? Nothing under the list really seems that appealing to me.

#3731 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

Geez, is the ME deluxe edition even worth getting over vanilla? Nothing under the list really seems that appealing to me.

If it includes the From Ashes DLC (answer pending) and you are interested in it, then yes. Separately, From Ashes costs $10 and EA isn't great about sales on Bioware DLC.

#3732 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

Keep getting a 404 error when I try to go to the Gods and Kings page. :/

#3733 Davinatorman

Davinatorman

CAGiversary?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:57 PM

Eh, I've looked up some reviews for it and it doesn't seem to be a must-have at all, so I'll probably just go with vanilla. Thanks for the info though, didn't know it came with a dlc.

#3734 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:01 PM

Yea that was my understanding as well. Everywhere that I checked except GMG mentioned it on their store pages so I am following up with them to make sure it is included.

Thanks again, rybrad. I wasn't aware of this DLC (still have to beat the first two) so any info you can find out would be great.

#3735 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

Same for me even though it worked earlier. If you are concerned about not being able to get it, you can snag the Mac version (works on PC) from Amazon for $7.49. I picked it up the other day from them and you just plug the key into Steam and it works fine with the PC or Mac version thanks to Steamplay.

Edit: Upcoming deals for Thursday and Friday http://blog.greenman...agic-begin.html I will try to update OP this afternoon.

Edited by rybrad, 21 November 2012 - 06:20 PM.

#3736 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

GMG just posted on their Facebook page that their "Winter Wonderland" is about to begin and to watch for massive deals...
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3737 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:22 PM

Same for me even though it worked earlier. If you are concerned about not being able to get it, you can snag the Mac version (works on PC) from Amazon for $7.49. I picked it up the other day from them and you just plug the key into Steam and it works fine with the PC or Mac version thanks to Steamplay.

Edit: Upcoming deals for Thursday and Friday http://blog.greenman...agic-begin.html I will try to update OP this afternoon.

Thats what I ended up doing. Thanks.

#3738 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

This sometimes happens when you click from the box on the main page. Use the search box and you'll find the page. I think it means sold out (box on main pages links to /buy_this/ which is disabled when sold out).

#3739 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

OP updated with upcoming deals, will update prices when I know about vouchers stacking. As the deals will initially go live when I am gone tomorrow, someone can feel free to edit the first post prices if they are around.

This sometimes happens when you click from the box on the main page. Use the search box and you'll find the page. I think it means sold out (box on main pages links to /buy_this/ which is disabled when sold out).

Yea that is how they handle it for some reason. They said they should have more keys in shortly.

#3740 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

Thanks again, rybrad. I wasn't aware of this DLC (still have to beat the first two) so any info you can find out would be great.

I said screw it and risked it, it DOES come with From Ashes despite not mentioning it on the store page.

#3741 ColdBrew

ColdBrew

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

Why is Sleeping Dogs showing as $50?
Posted Image

#3742 scottc1s

scottc1s

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:06 PM

In for Gods and Kings expansion now to lose more of my life to Civ
Posted Image

#3743 Wompdevil

Wompdevil

Noob 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

Why is Sleeping Dogs showing as $50?

I was asking that earlier. It appears it was a daily deal yesterday but not anymore.

523546.png

#3744 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

I was asking that earlier. It appears it was a daily deal yesterday but not anymore.

It was a daily deal, expire this morning at 7am EST. I missed changing the price in the main games section with all the other sale stuff going on currently.

#3745 TheKbob

TheKbob

Rock On, Duder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

Wish I had known it, sleeping dogs, was $13. I'd have gotten it. Sucks. Guess I'll be waiting for that price or lower now.
Posted Image

#3746 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

I said screw it and risked it, it DOES come with From Ashes despite not mentioning it on the store page.

Thanks for the heads-up again! Ordering shortly :)

#3747 Rhett

Rhett

Global Defense Initiative

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:44 AM

Here I was, hoping for a 75% off sale on Steam on G&K, but this kind of landed in my lap...

It is finally mine! Aww yea. (first GMG purchase)
Steam: Rhett816

#3748 inm8num2

inm8num2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:48 AM

If someone is having payment trouble for a Steam game, PM me and I can get it for you in exchange for Paypal

#3749 PenguinJim

PenguinJim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:23 AM

Here I was, hoping for a 75% off sale on Steam on G&K, but this kind of landed in my lap...

It is finally mine! Aww yea. (first GMG purchase)

It might have been nice if rybrad had mentioned it while advertising GMG's $8.15 price, but it's still $7.49 at Amazon and will get you a $5 coupon for January.

#3750 dEvAnGeL

dEvAnGeL

sHaMe oN yOu!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:40 AM

man i was ready to jump on hitman for 29 but it keeps showing at 32.50 so i guess ill pass