green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11638 replies to this topic

#4351 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:31 PM

Hey for anyone that just bought Sleeping Dogs, did you receive the key already? cuz there is no key in either my purchase confirmation mail or under "My Games" :/

I received my immediately after completing my order, you should contact customer support if it doesn't show up soon

T9rTk6Q.gif

#4352 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

Can we use the 30% off code twice? Planning on getting sleeping dogs and then using gig credit to get arkham city goty

#4353 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

Can we use the 30% off code twice? Planning on getting sleeping dogs and then using gig credit to get arkham city goty

I just tried and yes it looks like the code works on multiple games, I used my credit to get Arkham City Goty for free

T9rTk6Q.gif

#4354 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

I just tried and yes it looks like the code works on multiple games, I used my credit to get Arkham City Goty for free

If I hadn't completed both Batmans on console, I was considering doing the same. Sadly, I just can't bring myself to replay either of them.

#4355 foreinter

foreinter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

Sorry for the noob question. I just build a gaming pc and ready for the pc gaming. If I use paypal to buy games from GMG, could I be charged a foreign transaction fee? I read the OP and just want to know everyone's experience. Much appreciated.

#4356 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

If I hadn't completed both Batmans on console, I was considering doing the same. Sadly, I just can't bring myself to replay either of them.

I have played them on consoles too, I just like to double dip if the price is right and in this case its free so I decided to get it. Besides it comes with all the dlc which I don't own on my console copy

T9rTk6Q.gif

#4357 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:45 PM

Sorry for the noob question. I just build a gaming pc and ready for the pc gaming. If I use paypal to buy games from GMG, could I be charged a foreign transaction fee? I read the OP and just want to know everyone's experience. Much appreciated.

I have only used my PayPal balance and have NOT received any additional fees.

I have played them on consoles too, I just like to double dip if the price is right and in this case its free so I decided to get it. Besides it comes with all the dlc which I don't own on my console copy

You know, I didn't even think about DLC. I'll have to check what versions I had. I'm almost positive AC was vanilla, but AA I'm unsure.

#4358 unluckynumber11

unluckynumber11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:54 PM

Almost bought Quantum Conundrum this morning since it was $2.62 after voucher, but the I checked and if the season pass is 75% off on Steam I could just spend $5 and get everything.

#4359 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:54 PM

anyone interested in buying skyrim?

#4360 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:00 PM

It varies depending upon the card and the bank. I can say that when I pay straight from my bank account, which is admittedly a smaller friendly local bank that doesn't go out of their way to nickel and dime you on fees, I have not been charged a fee.

If you're concerned or not sure as Neuro5i5 pointed out you can always add funds your paypal account and pay from paypal balance.

anyone interested in buying skyrim?

I think anyone who is is busy trying to score it cheap from someone who got in on Gamersgate-gate.

#4361 foreinter

foreinter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

Thanks Motoki and Neuro5i5. I will make my first GMG purchase in a monment. Much appreciated.

#4362 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:04 PM

Just did a drive-by edit since Sleeping Dogs is awesome and needs more attention. Added expiration date to voucher as well.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#4363 Estbarul

Estbarul

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

wow that Sleeping dogs deal is very good... if another game gets a nice discount I'll use that credit.
PM me if you want to buy with 20% compensation discount in Gamersgate Store
Buy a min of 2$ and get a 2$ account credit on Green Man Gaming

#4364 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

Just did a drive-by edit since Sleeping Dogs is awesome and needs more attention. Added expiration date to voucher as well.

Boo!

#4365 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

If you are paying CC-through-paypal you can get hit with extra fees from your CC. Check your ToS. My VISA (from a Credit Uniion) charges me 1% of the transcation. Some people report a $3 fee.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#4366 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

anyone want to trade Batman AC + Sleeping Dogs for Skyrim? That would be about $12 with this deal?

#4367 asheskitty

asheskitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

anyone want to trade Batman AC + Sleeping Dogs for Skyrim? That would be about $12 with this deal?

Please take it to the Steam Trading Thread. You're starting to post this across all the non-trading threads.

Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

#4368 asheskitty

asheskitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:34 PM

Hmm I just noticed Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is $9 on GMG which the coupon should bring down to almost $6 which is the cheapest it's been yet. The demo on steam was great, though I'd prefer a 75%off ($3.74).

#4369 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

Can't believe I missed LOTR again :cry:

Great deal though, used my Sleeping Dogs credit and 30% off code to pick up RE 5 for $1.

CAGFL: (187-31)

#4370 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:25 PM

once again im faced with a dilemma. I already own batman arkham city vanilla but im basically getting the goty for fee with the greenmangaming credit. Do you guys thinki the extra dlc is worth it? im not really one to replay games or anything like that.

#4371 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:33 PM

once again im faced with a dilemma. I already own batman arkham city vanilla but im basically getting the goty for fee with the greenmangaming credit. Do you guys thinki the extra dlc is worth it? im not really one to replay games or anything like that.

Nah, you'll probably never play the DLC and I hear it's not that good. Plus the GMG credit is actually worth a damn (I got Amalur vanilla for free with credit I saved up)

Steam Keys for sale:

SotS Complete Collection (does not inc. SotS II) $4 Paypal

#4372 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:37 PM

Nah, you'll probably never play the DLC and I hear it's not that good. Plus the GMG credit is actually worth a damn (I got Amalur vanilla for free with credit I saved up)

cool thanks. ill probably just save the credit for xcom if they have it on sale.

#4373 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:37 PM

To get sleeping dogs, hmm. Does cash back work like crediting your credit card back?

#4374 asheskitty

asheskitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:39 PM

Unless you love challenge rooms, no.

#4375 foreinter

foreinter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:42 PM

If you are paying CC-through-paypal you can get hit with extra fees from your CC. Check your ToS. My VISA (from a Credit Uniion) charges me 1% of the transcation. Some people report a $3 fee.

Thanks for the information. If I used Paypal drawing fund from my bank account, will there be a transaction fee?

#4376 Cao Cao

Cao Cao

Spoooooooky

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:43 PM

To get sleeping dogs, hmm. Does cash back work like crediting your credit card back?

Immediately after your purchase, GMG sends you a $4 partial refund. I paid with Paypal, so I'm not sure if this is still how it works if you're paying with a credit card directly.

#4377 asheskitty

asheskitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:44 PM

Thanks for the information. If I used Paypal drawing fund from my bank account, will there be a transaction fee?

Lots of respected CAGs report no fees for that.

#4378 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:59 PM

"Your Payment Provider has not authorised your purchase. This may be because some banks (incorrectly) believe that Green Man Gaming is a gambling website. Please contact your bank to discuss your order. We are working with these banks to resolve this issue"

wat...never had this issue before with paypal.

edit: tried VISA:
"We are unable to process your order We are unable to process your order using this card. Please try another card or one of the alternate payment options.
There was a problem processing your payment, please try again."

hmm looks like theyre not getting my money
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#4379 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

Boo!

Drive-by Argument

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#4380 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:04 PM

Grabbed Sleeping Dogs plus credit then used it on AC GOTY.