Photo
* * * * - 12 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% off Murdered: Soul Suspect and More

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11276 replies to this topic

#4651 jrodri86

jrodri86

Meh, i'll wait to get it for a cheaper price.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:12 PM

Absolutely agree w/ that 100%.
That game is severely underrated.

+1 to this, played the game on the PS3. Guess is time for me to get it on PC :D

Tretton.png

#4652 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

+1 to this, played the game on the PS3. Guess is time for me to get it on PC :D

Sure, the combat is NOWHERE as great as Mass Effect 2 and the game is unbalanced (some skills and weapons are either too weak or too strong, no matter how much points you pump into them)
But the game is STILL awesome. The amount of choices you make and the amount of ways the story can be altered is just fantastic.

#4653 realwords

realwords

Let's DOOOO ITTTTTT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:40 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again... I had problems with GMG pop up after many faultless purchases. My bank claimed GMG was trying to charge $0 on my card and wouldn't authorize and GMG claimed there was an IP-matching error that my bank needed to fix. I got the cryptic "Your bank probably thinks we're a gambling site" error that so many get.

Here's what worked for me:
- Signed into Paypal and then navigated to GMG via my phone
- Made selection and purchased the item

After that I've been able to make purchases through my PC again. It's worked for others since too. For all I know it's a problem they have with Chrome or something but it works.

Tried this. Still didn't work.

#4654 realwords

realwords

Let's DOOOO ITTTTTT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:43 PM

Can someone buy me Alpha Protocol? I'll Paypal gift 3 dollars to cover the price of it after the coupon.

#4655 Patch517

Patch517

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:44 PM

Someone convince me to buy Tiny & Big. Watched a few videos on it and I don't know, game seems short, checkpoint system isn't that great. May wait for it to pop up in a bundle

#4656 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:13 PM

Someone convince me to buy Tiny & Big. Watched a few videos on it and I don't know, game seems short, checkpoint system isn't that great. May wait for it to pop up in a bundle

It was already in an Indiefort Bundle on GamersGate, wait for a bundle.

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#4657 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:57 PM

Do any of you know if Spec Ops is likely to be a part of a $10 bundle on Amazon that you can use a $5 coupon on? Not sure if I should wait or get it now on GMG.

#4658 DaiMonPaul

DaiMonPaul

On the Fringe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

Do any of you know if Spec Ops is likely to be a part of a $10 bundle on Amazon that you can use a $5 coupon on? Not sure if I should wait or get it now on GMG.

It currently is part of the Desert to Sea bundle (Spec Ops, Bioshock 1+2) for $9.99, with a $5 discount from a 2K coupon. It's a really good deal if you don't have both Bioshocks or haven't used the 2K coupon on something else. I'm using it on the pack with Borderlands 1 and The Darkness 2 instead, so I'll probably pick up Spec Ops today from GMG. I asked in the Amazon thread if it would be part of the Editor's Choice collection, but I haven't heard anything yet. It would surprise me if they didn't add the game, but even if they do, who knows what the price will be then.

#4659 DaiMonPaul

DaiMonPaul

On the Fringe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:21 PM

Alpha Protocol for $2.62 today, best deal since Steam had it for $2 a few sales back. The game is most definitely a steal at that price.

I just picked it up here -- the game has been on my wish list for a while, and this is a fantastic price. As a note, I didn't receive a Steam key for it yet... I'm thinking they might have run out. Did this happen to anyone else on this thread who bought it? I submitted a ticket to customer service, so we'll see what they say.

#4660 realwords

realwords

Let's DOOOO ITTTTTT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:27 PM

Can you buy me a copy too DaiMonPaul? I'll send you 3.50$ paypal so it'll cover the price AC plus a little extra. I want to buy but I keep getting the stupid error.

#4661 genocidalrobot

genocidalrobot

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:36 PM

I just picked it up here -- the game has been on my wish list for a while, and this is a fantastic price. As a note, I didn't receive a Steam key for it yet... I'm thinking they might have run out. Did this happen to anyone else on this thread who bought it? I submitted a ticket to customer service, so we'll see what they say.

Yeah, I didn't get a key either. I can wait, but I submitted a customer support ticket anyways.

#4662 DaiMonPaul

DaiMonPaul

On the Fringe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:03 PM

Can you buy me a copy too DaiMonPaul? I'll send you 3.50$ paypal so it'll cover the price AC plus a little extra. I want to buy but I keep getting the stupid error.

I'd love to help you out, but unlike with Steam, GG, Amazon, and other digital download platforms, GMG actually doesn't let you buy a game once it's in your account. I go to the Alpha Protocol page and there is no "buy" button (or price!) -- only a download one. Sorry! Maybe a poster in this thread with a GMG account who hasn't bought the game yet can help you out?

#4663 VernlovesMaria

VernlovesMaria

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:21 PM

Yeah, I didn't get a key either. I can wait, but I submitted a customer support ticket anyways.

Same here. Submitted ticket as well.

#4664 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:25 PM

It currently is part of the Desert to Sea bundle (Spec Ops, Bioshock 1+2) for $9.99, with a $5 discount from a 2K coupon. It's a really good deal if you don't have both Bioshocks or haven't used the 2K coupon on something else. I'm using it on the pack with Borderlands 1 and The Darkness 2 instead, so I'll probably pick up Spec Ops today from GMG. I asked in the Amazon thread if it would be part of the Editor's Choice collection, but I haven't heard anything yet. It would surprise me if they didn't add the game, but even if they do, who knows what the price will be then.

Thanks. I didn't have a 2K coupon, so decided to hold for a possible Editor's Choice inclusion, but I might just be better off buying it now in case it's not included in a bundle or the price remains high.

#4665 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:52 PM

Alpha Protocol out of stock :( I was planning to buy it later.

#4666 Cantatus

Cantatus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:12 PM

Getting the Paypal error too. Oh well, guess I won't be buying from GMG.

Can't believe they're still having that problem. I ran back into it in August when I was trying to buy GW2 from them, along with many other people. I remember they ended up extending a coupon code as an apology for the problem, and I still wasn't able to buy from them despite multiple tries.

#4667 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

Fawk, same here. I'm missing all the good sales lately.

Anyone buy it and immediately have buyer's remorse? I'll take it off your hands and cleanse your conscience...

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#4668 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:36 PM

Fawk, same here. I'm missing all the good sales lately.

Anyone buy it and immediately have buyer's remorse? I'll take it off your hands and cleanse your conscience...

I wasn't so sure in getting it, I remember hating that hacking minigame...
But the next deal is gonna be mine.

I hope it's not Just Cause, it's everywhere.

#4669 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

ARghghg, was looking for a good Alpha Protocol deal, hopefully they get more keys.

#4670 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:49 PM

I hope it's not Just Cause, it's everywhere.

It's Metro 2033

#4671 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

It's Metro 2033

Nope, Darksiders.

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#4672 Cofresi

Cofresi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:10 AM

I hope they return some of the sale's on Monday, BL2 to be more specific.

#4673 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:11 AM

If it's a good enough deal that you know that you'll definitely buy at this price: never wait.

#4674 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:18 AM

Hopefully the fact it sold out so fast will prompt SEGA to put it at that price on Steam. Condemned got a flash sale so I would hope AP would, too.

#4675 INCyr

INCyr

Devotee of CAGthulhu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:20 AM

Any idea when Civ V Gods & Kings is going to show up on sale? If they're running out of keys, I'd rather get in before that happens with G&K.

#4676 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:41 AM

any idea when civ v gods & kings is going to show up on sale? If they're running out of keys, i'd rather get in before that happens with g&k.

At 1200 UTC

#4677 Commander0Zero

Commander0Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:19 AM

Just picked up Spec ops for $5.25. This sale has been awesome!
Posted Image

#4678 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:30 AM

Any opinions on the XCom Slingshot DLC? The GMG reviews are saying its not worth it.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#4679 DirkBelig

DirkBelig

The Belligerent One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:32 AM

Picked up Spec Ops. Almost forgot about this deal.

133994.png DirkBelig.png5fbfd2ddbe4d9137.png DirkBelig.png

#4680 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:37 AM

Surprised how excited people are about Spec Ops when you could have gotten it on Amazon for a quarter less AND with Bioshock 1 and 2...

Of course you needed a coupon, so it sort of makes sense.

bZ2g3eF.png