• Please log in to reply
11342 replies to this topic

#4771 nosferatu51

nosferatu51

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:01 PM

http://blog.greenmangaming.com/

Well... sucks for me; guess that's what I get for being on call that day. Thanks.
Posted Image

#4772 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

Has anyone played the PC version of Devil May Cry 4? On Metacritic, some people say it's a lousy port while others say it's the superior version. I'm thinking about getting it and selling my 360 copy.

It's good.

#4773 swizzy

swizzy

Secretly Lurking

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:05 PM

so i tried buying sonic with my debit card(capital one) and it said that i should contact my bank cuz the purchase wasnt authorized. so i did so and the lady told me she flagged my card or some shit and i should be able to purchase from there but to wait 5 minutes. its been half an hour and still i cant buy it D:< this must be the universe's way of telling me not to get sonic, since im kind of doubtful about it

#4774 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:21 PM

DMC4 has always been a great port. DMC3 had a really unoptimized port. I have both on PC.

Thanks, will be getting the PC version of DMC 4, then.

#4775 yayamo

yayamo

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:52 PM

so i tried buying sonic with my debit card(capital one) and it said that i should contact my bank cuz the purchase wasnt authorized. so i did so and the lady told me she flagged my card or some shit and i should be able to purchase from there but to wait 5 minutes. its been half an hour and still i cant buy it D:< this must be the universe's way of telling me not to get sonic, since im kind of doubtful about it

GMG purchasing has been messed up for some people. What finally worked for me was buying it through an iPod with paypal.

#4776 Emuaust

Emuaust

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

Has anyone who bought Titan Quest Gold managed to get there key? I have been told they're out of keys and told to either wait or ask for a refund by there support staff. Anyone else had similar from them?

#4777 DaiMonPaul

DaiMonPaul

On the Fringe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:38 AM

Has anyone who bought Titan Quest Gold managed to get there key? I have been told they're out of keys and told to either wait or ask for a refund by there support staff. Anyone else had similar from them?

I had the same thing happen with Alpha Protocol. Their support staff said it might be a few weeks before they get new keys in. I'd assume it would be a similar situation with Titan Quest.

#4778 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:42 AM

These guys seriously need to have more keys in stock when they go to sell something -- seems to be a routine problem for them.

#4779 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:47 AM

Weeks? Ouch, I've never heard that before. I had this happen once or twice and I got a key within a couple days.

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#4780 sleeping_lights_on

sleeping_lights_on

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:51 AM

Woops. Almost bought The Last Remenant twice.

I like TSW alot. Its however not casual and doesn't hold your hand like GW2 or even Wow. It also runs horribly on my PC, where WOW and GW2 ran great.

#4781 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:54 AM

Woops. Almost bought The Last Remenant twice.

I like TSW alot. Its however not casual and doesn't hold your hand like GW2 or even Wow. It also runs horribly on my PC, where WOW and GW2 ran great.

If you have an nVidia card, the game is really unoptimized and buggy, while ironically it runs great on AMD cards.

Switch to DX9 mode and it should run great on max settings. You'll lose SSAO (hardly noticeable in this game, imo) and tessellation (bumpy ground, cool but not essential), but your performance will jump up.

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#4782 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:02 AM

Check a price tracker next time. There are three in my sig.

Do they tell the future? Because I'm not sure why that is helpful. Unless your point is "it's already been cheaper anyway" but a price tracker isn't going to show future sales with possible coupons.
Posted Image

#4783 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:02 AM

Damn you all @ all this TSW talk.
When is TSW hitting $5.xx USD from GMG again? :P

#4784 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:03 AM

When is TSW hitting $5.xx USD from GMG again? :P

Never. :-P

#4785 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:05 AM

Never. :-P

12 months from now. ;)

(Just buy it already, everyone else is!)

bZ2g3eF.png

#4786 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:16 AM

12 months from now. ;)

It might be F2P by then! :P

(Just buy it already, everyone else is!)

No, not yet...

#4787 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:32 AM

Hmm Sonic generations. I really need to invest in a xbox controller but can not force myself to spend $35 on one. Even though I have all these indie games and maybe Super Meat Boy might be a tad easier without a keyboard.

i5 3570k | GTX 780 | FT02

#4788 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:25 AM

Hmm Sonic generations. I really need to invest in a xbox controller but can not force myself to spend $35 on one. Even though I have all these indie games and maybe Super Meat Boy might be a tad easier without a keyboard.

I'd recommend a Logitech F310/F710 for native Xinput (360) support as well as DirectInput (older games) support.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#4789 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:47 AM

What's TSW?
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#4790 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:48 AM

What's TSW?

The Secret World

#4791 Poor2More

Poor2More

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:02 AM

love love love TSW
Posted Image

#4792 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:15 AM

I'd recommend a Logitech F310/F710 for native Xinput (360) support as well as DirectInput (older games) support.

I was looking at those controllers, but I don't like the look of the triggers. Coming from Playstation 3 over to PC I found that I really appreciated the hook-shaped triggers on the 360. Too bad it has such a miserable d-pad.

#4793 darkling23

darkling23

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:23 AM

I loathe my F310 and regret purchasing it.

#4794 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:29 AM

I just use a PS3 controller on my PS3. I have the Batman Wired Xbox controller but it fucked up after awhile using it on my PC and voids the warranty.

Also, loving GMG right now. this 30 off plus the daily deals are amazing. So glad I waited on Alan Wake, Sleeping Dog, and now Sonic Generations.

#4795 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:44 AM

I was looking at those controllers, but I don't like the look of the triggers. Coming from Playstation 3 over to PC I found that I really appreciated the hook-shaped triggers on the 360. Too bad it has such a miserable d-pad.

Look for the "PDP Pelican PS3 Dual Triggers with Bonus Silicone Caps" knock offs on ebay. They made my ps3 controllers almost as comfortable as my 360 controllers.
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#4796 plutoknight

plutoknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:46 AM

For 5 Dollars, I will legitimately buy Sonic Generations for my PC.

(PC users be warned: Chemical Plant Act 2 will drive you nuts with its lag :P)

I see alot of people talking up TSW? Did I miss some...Secret Sale? (Har. Har...Secret World..Secret Sale..I'm sorry. I'll show myself the door.)

#4797 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:53 AM

I see alot of people talking up TSW? Did I miss some...Secret Sale? (Har. Har...Secret World..Secret Sale..I'm sorry. I'll show myself the door.)

Well, a few weeks ago - many of us missed TSW for $5.xx on GMG, right before the game dropped having sub-fees.

TSW is going to be going on sale on Amazon DVG...like SOON, in the upcoming EC 2012 sale.
Nowhere as cheap as GMG's deal was, though.

#4798 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:56 AM

Well, a few weeks ago - many of us missed TSW for $5.xx on GMG, right before the game dropped having sub-fees.

TSW is going to be going on sale on Amazon DVG...like SOON, in the upcoming EC 2012 sale.
Nowhere as cheap as GMG's deal was, though.

Yeah that deal was nuts but to be fair it had a subscription fee at the time and no one knew it was going to drop off then.

Edited by Motoki, 01 January 2013 - 06:12 AM.

steam_sig.png

#4799 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:02 AM

Yeah that deal was nuts but to be fair it has a subscription fee at the time and no one knew it was going to drop off then.

Yeah, the subscription fee dropping came out of nowhere....
...and felt like a royal kick in my head!

EDIT:
Cue the Dean Martin song:

#4800 Emuaust

Emuaust

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:10 AM

It ran smoothly on my system, but while on the topic of Sonic Generations, anyone who picked this up on console really should give the PC version a go, the removal of the silly motion blur crap of from the console ports makes this so much easier on the eyes to play.