* * * * - 13 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% off Murdered: Soul Suspect and More

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11514 replies to this topic

#4801 chapnis

chapnis

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:30 AM

Not sure whether to get Sonic. It's a great deal but...

#4802 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:49 AM

I loathe my F310 and regret purchasing it.

I am sincerely curious why? No rumble? I've owned a F510 for year and am really curious. I have small hands and I can't quite reach the F510 triggers as well as I should. I prefer DS3 for that reason. However when it comes to games that natively only support DirectInput well (e.g. DMC3, GTA:VC & SA) nothing beats it (except my broken x-axis right thumbstick RumblePad 2).

Edited by asheskitty, 01 January 2013 - 07:03 AM.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#4803 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:58 AM

It ran smoothly on my system, but while on the topic of Sonic Generations, anyone who picked this up on console really should give the PC version a go, the removal of the silly motion blur crap of from the console ports makes this so much easier on the eyes to play.

Motion blur is still there. Game just runs at 60FPS instead of 30.

#4804 darkling23

darkling23

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

I am sincerely curious why? No rumble? I've owned a F510 for year and am really curious. I have small hands and I can't quite reach the F510 triggers as well as I should. I prefer DS3 for that reason. However when it comes to games that natively only support DirectInput well (e.g. DMC3, GTA:VC & SA) nothing beats it (except my broken x-axis right thumbstick RumblePad 2).

Mostly the buttons are loud and clicky and the triggers are tiny and weird. I couldn't get a 'natural' feeling grip on the controller. It just felt so tiny and awkward in my hands. It was the first and only time I've bought a gamepad blind online without touching it. :)

I'm very fond of my 360 wireless, though. It is just the right size and everything feels right.

#4805 motoki

motoki

The sun made me do it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:34 PM

Now how did I know that London 2012 would go on sale as soon as it was 2013?

Still not cheap enough though. $11.24 on sale or $7.87 with 30% off voucher.

That game has a title that is now officially dated so $5 or less or GTFO.

#4806 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

“Daily” Deal
London 2012: The Official video game of the Olympic Games - $11.24

“Notables” Still on Sale
Red Faction - $3.00
Devil May Cry 4 - $6.79

A 30% voucher is available across a great range of PC Download titles* - snap it up quickly as it expires on Thursday 3rd January 2013 at 12GMT. Simply copy the following voucher code and paste into the 'Voucher box' when at Check Out.

GMG30-DPLIM-DN831

* PC Download games only, some titles may be excluded. Excludes titles on Cash Back or GMG Credit promotions. Cannot be used in conjunction with another voucher. Voucher expires 03/01/13 at 12:00 GMT

#4807 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

Red Faction for $2.10 sounds good, it was one the first pc games I played and I think I have a physical copy of it somewhere but this is better since it activates on steam

AnQAzfm.png

#4808 Curtsey

Curtsey

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

Little bit off topic but for everyone that has purchased The Secret World, how is it? Does it lean more towards MMO than MMORPG?

#4809 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

Little bit off topic but for everyone that has purchased The Secret World, how is it? Does it lean more towards MMO than MMORPG?

I'm not sure what you mean by this but it's VERY plot/mission oriented. Most of your xp gains will come from progressing through the central plot and associated sub plots along the way. Missions range from simple "Kill X many swamp monsters" to investigative missions where you seek out clues, use the internet to access sites, and have to noodle your way through -- or just use the net for a walkthrough.

If you're asking about the community, it's the same as every other MMORPG in that most people are there to recreationally kill monsters and there's enclaves of people there to emote "Dark Raven looks at you sadly and says 'How will we save my brother?'..."

#4810 realwords

realwords

Let's DOOOO ITTTTTT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

No, the story elements, character development, and the lore are all a tour de force. For 13$, you can't really go wrong with it. Everything about the game is incredible except the combat, which is a little lackluster.

#4811 Zipomatic2

Zipomatic2

Really, Really Cheap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

Been after the Olympics game for a bit now, and it's under my $10 price, sooooo....
Posted Image

If it's not 75% off, or less that $10, I ain't buying it!

#4812 Curtsey

Curtsey

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by this but it's VERY plot/mission oriented. Most of your xp gains will come from progressing through the central plot and associated sub plots along the way. Missions range from simple "Kill X many swamp monsters" to investigative missions where you seek out clues, use the internet to access sites, and have to noodle your way through -- or just use the net for a walkthrough.

If you're asking about the community, it's the same as every other MMORPG in that most people are there to recreationally kill monsters and there's enclaves of people there to emote "Dark Raven looks at you sadly and says 'How will we save my brother?'..."

Hehe sorry, English is a little bad sometimes, especially hungover :p

I'll try to explain further.

Do you gain levels? are there dungeons? Is there the basic trinity in the game? (tank/dps/healer) Or at least healer/dps?

Edit: I love trying out new games, but sadly even at 13$ or whatever it is, I cannot afford it since I reached my set budget for game purchases for at least a few weeks. It looks interesting, and being an Anarchy ONline fanboy I'll always try a funcom game.

#4813 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:29 PM

There is character progression (not directly "levels" but gaining new powers and access to weapon tiers). There are instanced mission locations that require a group of characters rather than going solo. There are all the usual power types (tank/aggro, damage, debuffs, heals, etc) but no direct "healing class" or "debuff class". You could select your powers and item foci though to essentially make yourself a healer or debuff centered character for group play.

You can switch out powers pretty much on the fly so you can have a "group play" build for healing or tanking and another "solo play" build with more rounded powers.

#4814 Curtsey

Curtsey

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

There is character progression (not directly "levels" but gaining new powers and access to weapon tiers). There are instanced mission locations that require a group of characters rather than going solo. There are all the usual power types (tank/aggro, damage, debuffs, heals, etc) but no direct "healing class" or "debuff class". You could select your powers and item foci though to essentially make yourself a healer or debuff centered character for group play.

You can switch out powers pretty much on the fly so you can have a "group play" build for healing or tanking and another "solo play" build with more rounded powers.

Okay sounds interesting, thank you for the info sir.

#4815 plutoknight

plutoknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

Motion blur is still there. Game just runs at 60FPS instead of 30.

I -think- there are mods to turn the blur off?

Speaking of mods, there's a big Sonic Generations mod out there that is working to put all of Unleashed's Daytime levels in it:

http://www.moddb.com...leashed-project

I don't think it's officially out yet, but it was listed in a Top 10 mods to look forward too list I saw on a PC site.

#4816 motoki

motoki

The sun made me do it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:44 AM

Speaking of mods, there's a big Sonic Generations mod out there that is working to put all of Unleashed's Daytime levels in it:

I don't think it's officially out yet, but it was listed in a Top 10 mods to look forward too list I saw on a PC site.

Thanks for pointing that out. I will track that mod.

Of course I haven't quite figured out where you actually go to look for the notices of updates of games and mods you are tracking on Desura and Modb... :-k

*Edit: DO'H Never mind. Up top when I'm logged in there's a link that says updates and there's a news feed there. I think it's unified between moddb, indiedb and Desura too because I seem to have stuff from all 3 in there.

I wish there was a way to get notifications from it without going there to look though. Maybe I can see if there is an RSS feed or something for it.

#4817 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:26 AM

Can someone from the UK help me with beating regional prices on DMC4? Somehow my payment can't go through. Done!

Edited by poxi, 02 January 2013 - 01:54 PM.

#4818 Lemstar

Lemstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:47 AM

Can someone from the UK help me with beating regional prices on DMC4? Somehow my payment can't go through.

I'm looking for someone to help out with this, too, if there are any of them around.

#4819 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

There may be.. I know people are modding Generations. I haven't payed much attention because I like Generations vanilla just the way it is aside from the FMV quality.

#4820 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

Look for the "PDP Pelican PS3 Dual Triggers with Bonus Silicone Caps" knock offs on ebay. They made my ps3 controllers almost as comfortable as my 360 controllers.

I have a pair of those for my Dualshock, but it has different triggers than the Logitech ones so they wouldn't fit.

#4821 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

Dang, I would like to get saints row 2 to jump into again after I finish 3.. 4.50 with that 30% off would be perfect.. but no stock :(
Posted Image

#4822 DaiMonPaul

DaiMonPaul

On the Fringe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

My Alpha Protocol key just came in, BTW. For some reason, it's not showing up on my "Keys" page, but if I click on the game under "My Games" and click "view key," it shows up. Sweet! Hopefully the rest of you who were waiting on keys for this game have them now, too.

#4823 2wicked

2wicked

Game Hoarder Extraordinaire!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

30% off code is expired.

New code :
You can now use a 20% off voucher*
GMG20-PJFEW-Y16HK
on most PC download games. We will also be
applying this to some of the pre-purchase games
over the coming days.
* PC Download games only, some titles may be
excluded. Cannot be used in conjunction with another
voucher. Voucher expires 11/01/13 at 12:00 GMT

#4824 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

Sine Mora 75% off, $2.49 ($2.00 w/discount code)

AnQAzfm.png

#4825 biocat

biocat

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:29 PM

GG is getting hammered. Trying to get Sine Mora...

#4826 SuiCide_KiNg_213

SuiCide_KiNg_213

DeAL ThIEF!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

I have 1 SINE MORA Steam Key for Trade. Just add me on Steam and maybe we can make a deal.

Looking for but open to other offers.
NecrovisioN: Lost Company
Painkiller Black

:-k
Steam User Id is: psn_suicide_king_213

#4827 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

Oh what the heck... $2, looks cool, reviewed well, Rolling_Skull hates it. How can I go wrong? ;)

76561197971332172.png

#4828 AutoXman

AutoXman

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

It's an incredible game, everyone considering it should buy it at that price

#4829 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:10 PM

Oh what the heck... $2, looks cool, reviewed well, Rolling_Skull hates it. How can I go wrong? ;)

At first I thought, oh sure, $2, yes RS hates it. The demo didn't impress me. But it's only $2. Now I'm a nervous wreck. I keep peering out the window looking for RSmobile's skull-on-wheels. I just know he's going to show up. I just know it.

I'd also suggest looking at the eXceed collection $5 and the Gundemonium Collection $5 (might have it from IR). I'm torn on Satazius at $3 (thinking I'll likely pass on it for now). Also Ether Vapor remaster $4.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#4830 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:25 PM

At first I thought, oh sure, $2, yes RS hates it. The demo didn't impress me. But it's only $2. Now I'm a nervous wreck. I keep peering out the window looking for RSmobile's skull-on-wheels. I just know he's going to show up. I just know it.

I'd also suggest looking at the eXceed collection $5 and the Gundemonium Collection $5 (might have it from IR). I'm torn on Satazius at $3 (thinking I'll likely pass on it for now). Also Ether Vapor remaster $4.

I'm not a huge shmups fan, but Sine Mora isn't bad. Not a big fan of Gundemonium, but I do remember liking Ether Vapor before it was a remaster.