green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11637 replies to this topic

#5131 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:12 PM

hmm. Arkham City GOTY is $7.50, which would make it $6 after coupon. That's a pretty decent deal.
http://www.greenmang...city-game-year/

During the Winter sales it was 9.99 with BAA on Amazon, so it was like 5 a piece. Still, great deal on GMG. :applause:

76561198071042127.png     logo.png

#5132 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:14 PM

During the Winter sales it was 9.99 with BAA on Amazon, so it was like 5 a piece. Still, great deal on GMG. :applause:

Yes. And $7.50 is the lowest I've seen AC:GOTY solo. Imo, the problem with that bundle is that I really can't believe there are too many people interested in AC that don't already have AA (it's been $5 for years).

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#5133 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

Yes. And $7.50 is the lowest I've seen AC:GOTY solo. Imo, the problem with that bundle is that I really can't believe there are too many people interested in AC that don't already have AA (it's been $5 for years).

But they were separate keys, weren't they? You could just sell AA to a CAG that didn't have it (like me back then :lol:)

#5134 asheskitty

asheskitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

They should have been separate keys. That'd be too much hassle for me. I have a really low tolerance for bipeds. ...and PayPal hates me.

Edited by asheskitty, 25 January 2013 - 09:50 PM.

Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

#5135 deftrance

deftrance

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

Any thoughts on Defenders of Ardania for $ 2.00?

#5136 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:56 PM

They should have been separate keys. That'd be too much hassle for me. I have a really low tolerance for bipeds. ...and PayPal hates me.

Lol, in my case I hate PayPal. I can't gift money, only send for goods or services. The taxes kill my CAG's sole purpose.

#5137 XeRoFuN

XeRoFuN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:07 AM

Nice. Picked up LotR: WitN and the Alan Wake Collector's Edition ($6.99 after coupon)

#5138 DukeEdwardI

DukeEdwardI

Whose Queens?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:30 AM

How is the LotR: War in the North PC version? I rented it on 360 when it came out and had a pretty good time playing it solo as the dwarf. Would be cool to go through it again in co-op on PC. Not if it's super bad port though.

#5139 Metroidman

Metroidman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

Can you buy a Paradox pack or do you have to do individual games/

#5140 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:04 AM

How is the LotR: War in the North PC version? I rented it on 360 when it came out and had a pretty good time playing it solo as the dwarf. Would be cool to go through it again in co-op on PC. Not if it's super bad port though.

It has some stuttering issues with some AMD cards, but I fixed that on my PC by playing in windowed mode. I also had to use Tunngle to get the online multiplayer working properly with my friends, but other than that.. It's a decent port. Runs at a stable 60+ FPS.

#5141 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:54 AM

Wasn't it just standard Arkham City in the bundle, though?

#5142 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

Wasn't it just standard Arkham City in the bundle, though?

IIRC, there was a AA GOTY+AC GOTY bundle, and an AA GOTY + AC vanilla + Mortal Kombat Kollection bundle.
Selling Steam key: Race The Sun $1.10 (Cards) & Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine $1.10 (Cards) (Or both for $2.)
I'm also selling Indie Gala August bundles! Please PM me if you're interested. :)

#5143 IronChariot

IronChariot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:22 AM

IIRC, there was a AA GOTY+AC GOTY bundle, and an AA GOTY + AC vanilla + Mortal Kombat Kollection bundle.

Hmm... I checked my Amazon page and got AA GOTY and AC Vanilla for $7.50. I think was during a Gamespot show or something.

#5144 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:32 AM

For a day, maybe two during the big winter sales on Amazon they were selling AA GOTY + AC GOTY for $10.

#5145 IronChariot

IronChariot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:49 AM

For a day, maybe two during the big winter sales on Amazon they were selling AA GOTY + AC GOTY for $10.

Ah, thanks, that explains it.

#5146 Bill Mcdougal

Bill Mcdougal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:51 PM

I wonder if we'll get a sale on King's Bounty: The Legend at some point.

PrizeRebel: Get FREE Microsoft Points or games games for filling out forms! (use an email addy made for spam)
I've earned over $375 in free stuff so far!
SwagBucks: EASIEST one - Free stuff for using their search engine!
I've ordered over $550 in Amazon.com credit so far!

mcdougalsig.jpg

#5147 El Vader

El Vader

Dark Lord of the Sith

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

Guys, any of you are having problems buying in GMG?.
Im trying to buy two games for like 3 hours now and the payment process gives me an error.
I already called my bank and visa and they told me that everything is fine, they never received an authorization request from GMG.
Any of you are having similar problems?

Thanks!

#5148 Insomniac_34

Insomniac_34

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:21 PM

Guys, any of you are having problems buying in GMG?.
Im trying to buy two games for like 3 hours now and the payment process gives me an error.
I already called my bank and visa and they told me that everything is fine, they never received an authorization request from GMG.
Any of you are having similar problems?

Thanks!

FWIW, I've been able to resolve all of my payment-related issues on the GMG website by disabling Ad-Block and NoScript and then going through checkout again. So if you use either of those, try temporarily disabling them and see if that helps.

#5149 asheskitty

asheskitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:12 PM

Some people who report problems have success when trying to buy from their phone.

#5150 El Vader

El Vader

Dark Lord of the Sith

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:41 PM

Hi, thank you for your answers.
I opened a ticket in GMG, they answer me : "we made some amendments to your account" and asked me to try again.
I did, and I manage to get "sword of stars 2", but when i tried to get Alan Wake the same error pop up.
So, it seems that is something in their end, so, if anyone is having similar issues, report it via the support section.

#5151 asheskitty

asheskitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:07 PM

Sheeh, why has no one mentioned that Train Simulator 2013 is the daily at $7.50 ($6 AC) -- cheaper than the Steam Winter sale. It's also a cheap way to pick up some UK DLC including: Sherman Hill, London to Brighton, Northeast Corridor and Isle of Wight. None of this overlaps with DLC from the Steam Summer Sale Train Simulator 2012 DLC.

Everyone who owned Train Simulator/Railworks on steam got a free upgrade to the base 2013 Train Simulator. 2013 now includes co-op :bouncy:

#5152 Trace17

Trace17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:06 PM

Tried to pre-order Tomb Raider, but it won't let me use the 25% off code. I thought it might be because it's 5 bucks off, but the code works on Sonic and Omerta too (both a few dollars off right now as well). Am I doing something wrong?

#5153 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:38 PM

Tried to pre-order Tomb Raider, but it won't let me use the 25% off code. I thought it might be because it's 5 bucks off, but the code works on Sonic and Omerta too (both a few dollars off right now as well). Am I doing something wrong?

Check if you're not leaving any extra space when you copy/paste. Happened to me once :roll:

#5154 Tonesque

Tonesque

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

Code doesn't work on Tomb Raider, you get $10 cashback or $15 in GMG credit.

#5155 akmgmer

akmgmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:43 PM

My guess is it has something to do with the credit they are offering on that title only right now. It seems they boosted the credit to $15 and the cash back to $10.

76561197977258746.pngAddFriend.png 

Spoiler

#5156 Trace17

Trace17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:04 PM

Code doesn't work on Tomb Raider, you get $10 cashback or $15 in GMG credit.

My guess is it has something to do with the credit they are offering on that title only right now. It seems they boosted the credit to $15 and the cash back to $10.

But it did work at one time I assume? Because I read someone a few days ago post here they used it on tomb raider.

And if the boosted credit cancels it out, it should be removed from the 25% header and link on the GMG homepage. But what am I to do...

Oh well.

#5157 IronChariot

IronChariot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

Any thoughts on Laxius Force? And has it been cheaper anywhere?

#5158 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

Any thoughts on Laxius Force? And has it been cheaper anywhere?

I played 30 minutes of that game. Utterly terrible. Absolutely silly balance, horrible level design, and typos within the first 5 minutes.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#5159 IronChariot

IronChariot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:30 AM

I played 30 minutes of that game. Utterly terrible. Absolutely silly balance, horrible level design, and typos within the first 5 minutes.

Doesn't sound like an RPG worth playing even on sale. Thanks.

#5160 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:11 AM

Thoughts on Train Simulator 2013? Why pick this Train Sim over Trainz?

edit: Eh, at $6 ($5.50 after a trade in) I jumped on it. Now to decide if it goes on an secondary account for the HTPC or if I put it on my primary and run it in offline mode.

Edited by gilby, 28 January 2013 - 02:58 AM.