green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11338 replies to this topic

#5251 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:19 PM

It looks like GMG & Playfire are teaming up for four giveaways this weeked. Details here.

It looks like it's all Capsule DRM (as expected), but free is free. :bouncy:

Definitely sign up early. GMG get hammered during free giveaways.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#5252 shrinerr

shrinerr

Now whatcha gon' do wit it?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:47 PM

Anyone with a 20% Bethesda discount wanna hook me up with FIFA 13 ?http://www.greenmang...rts/fifa-13-na/

Obviously I'll go first and give $13 paypal. No? Anyone? Ok, that's cool...........

#5253 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

GMG =/= GG
20% discount is GG.

Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

#5254 xanchui

xanchui

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

Anyone with a 20% Bethesda discount wanna hook me up with FIFA 13 ?http://www.greenmang...rts/fifa-13-na/

Obviously I'll go first and give $13 paypal. No? Anyone? Ok, that's cool...........

20% discount from the bethesda ordeal is valid on gamersgate, not gmg.

#5255 shrinerr

shrinerr

Now whatcha gon' do wit it?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

Lol crud sorry , I'm an idiot.

#5256 styl3s

styl3s

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:03 PM

How good are the PC versions of Mass Effect 1,2 and 3? I have been out of the PC scene for about 7 years now and just recently got a gaming PC and that collection for $30 seems like a great deal.

#5257 theytookourjobz

theytookourjobz

We Gotta Go Back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

How good are the PC versions of Mass Effect 1,2 and 3? I have been out of the PC scene for about 7 years now and just recently got a gaming PC and that collection for $30 seems like a great deal.

They're good ports from what I've heard but for some reason lack controller support.

#5258 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

I strongly believe ME1 has controller support.

#5259 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:55 PM

The PC versions play much better imo without a controller. The interface was made for m+KB. Especially 1, then 2 kinda less so and as the series went on of course it got more consolish.

#5260 DaiMonPaul

DaiMonPaul

On the Fringe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:10 PM

They all run very well on PC. The $30 collection is a good deal, but you might be able to find them a little cheaper a la carte if you're willing to wait a while. The convenience of having the entire trilogy all at once is nice to have, though.

Does the collection come with the Deluxe Editions of ME2 and ME3? Each of those gives you some story DLC that can be a bit pricey a la carte that you don't get with the base versions of the game.

#5261 n4tiv3

n4tiv3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

They all run very well on PC. The $30 collection is a good deal, but you might be able to find them a little cheaper a la carte if you're willing to wait a while. The convenience of having the entire trilogy all at once is nice to have, though.

Does the collection come with the Deluxe Editions of ME2 and ME3? Each of those gives you some story DLC that can be a bit pricey a la carte that you don't get with the base versions of the game.

http://masseffect.bi.../about/trilogy/

Looks like ME1 and ME2 come with DLC, but 3 is vanilla.
Still tempting to me considering I haven't played much of the series (couple of hours of ME2 on PS3.)

Would have been interested in Dead Space 1 and 2 too if the first one was't $10.

#5262 styl3s

styl3s

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:00 PM

It's basically $10 a pop, can you find ME1, ME2 and ME3 for $10 anywhere? Me3 i wasn't the biggest fan of but absolutely loved ME/ME2 on consoles and since those both come with DLC the $30 price tag is extremely tempting.

I guess if i could find ME and ME2 for $10 each or under i would go for those instead of this but the cheapest i can find them is like $15-20 a pop without DLC.

#5263 tritangle

tritangle

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:01 PM

I'm pretty sure Mass Effect 1 does not have built-in controller support.

#5264 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

It looks like it's all Capsule DRM (as expected), but free is free. :bouncy:

Definitely sign up early. GMG get hammered during free giveaways.

I wonder if any of those will be allowed to be redeemed as credit at some point? I already have Unstoppable Gorg on Steam (good game, btw) and I'm thinking I could net a few bucks towards future purchases.

76561197971332172.png

#5265 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

I'm pretty sure Mass Effect 1 does not have built-in controller support.

Correct. I just played 1 and 3 on PC and I can confirm they do not have controller support. The same goes for 2.
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#5266 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:40 PM

Greenmangaming has no more 20 or 25% off coupon deals?

#5267 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

Greenmangaming has no more 20 or 25% off coupon deals?

No active code ATM.

fs_20fa6c7c0d5d11e0a23d8bb844bec87b.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#5268 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

I wonder if any of those will be allowed to be redeemed as credit at some point? I already have Unstoppable Gorg on Steam (good game, btw) and I'm thinking I could net a few bucks towards future purchases.

Well, I'm not allowed to use my powers of divination outside for free, so I'll just point at the past history of GMG freebies (which have small, sometimes larger trade in value, it varies.).

As a racing junkie, I'm interested in the racing game. I might give the zombies game a try out of curiosity (I think I passed on it in groupees.) I backlogged Ninja Blade for $5 on the Steam Summer Sale (I see it as the highlight of the giveaway). I can't say that Gorg has any appeal to me.

#5269 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

No active code ATM.

Guess I'll be skipping Mass Effect Trilogy for now.

#5270 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:59 PM

I was right and wrong. Out of the box, no controller support. Controller support is mostly restored to ME1 (except pause menu?) by replacing/adding to the ini file. Apparently there is some similar hack for ME2, which I haven't looked into, needing to finish ME1.

http://forums.steamp...d.php?t=1683943

#5271 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

From what I've been able to tell, the controller support hacks are only semi-fuctional and I chose to use a program like Xpadder or Pinnacle over the hacks. Those programs work all right, but it's not perfect either and I've been really disappointed with trying to play the ME games on PC. I got through all of 3 with one though, and maybe half of 1.

I prefer controller to keyboard/mouse, deal with it.

#5272 2wicked

2wicked

Game Hoarder Extraordinaire!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:31 AM

Ravaged worth the 3.39 GMG wants for it?

#5273 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:41 AM

Ravaged worth the 3.39 GMG wants for it?

no

#5274 PenguinMaster

PenguinMaster

Sacrilicious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:24 AM

http://masseffect.bi.../about/trilogy/

Looks like ME1 and ME2 come with DLC, but 3 is vanilla.
Still tempting to me considering I haven't played much of the series (couple of hours of ME2 on PS3.)

Mass Effect 2 does not come with DLC in the trilogy, it only includes the Cerberus pack (which comes with every copy of the game). Additionally the DLC on PC can only be bought through Bioware and it never goes on sale. The PS3 version comes with most of the DLC included on the disc whether you get it in the trilogy or stand-alone.

Digital distribution is the death of the preservation of the arts.

Game Collection: http://backloggery.c...r=penguinmaster
Blu-ray Collection: http://www.blu-ray.c...action=overview

#5275 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:42 AM

Mass Effect 1 and 2 have been $5 each many times, and the deluxe edition of 3 has been like $11.99 on GameFly.

$30 is really not that great of a deal. Just wait for a good deal on 1 and 2 and let 3 drop in price while you play them. There's very little reason to waste money buying them altogether.

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#5276 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:35 AM

Yeah, I REALLY wish Bioware would leave the console interfaces in place for controller support in their games.

#5277 nosferatu51

nosferatu51

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:34 PM

I opened up my keys list to grab my Dead Space key today and noticed I already have a key for Bioshock Infinite. It does not activate anything on Steam yet. Any idea what it's for?
Posted Image

#5278 akmgmer

akmgmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:40 PM

I opened up my keys list to grab my Dead Space key today and noticed I already have a key for Bioshock Infinite. It does not activate anything on Steam yet. Any idea what it's for?

It could be for Bioshock Infinite Industrial Revolution. Not sure how that key works though since I have not pre-ordered it.

Here is the site you enter the code at: https://www.finkmanufacturing.com/

Edited by akmgmer, 05 February 2013 - 03:41 PM.
added link

76561197977258746.pngAddFriend.png 

Spoiler

#5279 karaethon

karaethon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:29 PM

James, my co-op partner and I both pre-ordered Dead Space 3, but when he went to use his code, he got a notification that someone had already used it. When he called tech support, they said you ran out of codes?

#5280 Bizzquik

Bizzquik

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:51 PM

Yeah, I REALLY wish Bioware would leave the console interfaces in place for controller support in their games.

Yup, that and allow the PC versions to shine graphic-wise and I'd rebuy them all in a heartbeat and start from scratch.

Steam ID: Bizzquik
Xbox Live Gamertag: Bizzquik
PSN Network ID: Bummblue
WiiU ID: Bizzquik

Proud user of PinnacleGameProfiler: turning beloved keyboard+mouse PC games into controller-enabled, couch-friendly gaming experiences.