* * * * - 13 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% off Murdered: Soul Suspect and More

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11547 replies to this topic

#5641 Hydro2Oxide

Hydro2Oxide

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:51 AM

If I buy Bioshock here, I know its a steam code. Does redeeming that act as a pre-order on steam, therefore I'd get steam's bonuses as well?

Just registered my key from the AMD promo, and I didn't get a spare copy of Bioshock, so I can only assume that no, you don't. Pretty disappointed :/

#5642 jsquires3

jsquires3

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:53 AM

Just registered my key from the AMD promo, and I didn't get a spare copy of Bioshock, so I can only assume that no, you don't. Pretty disappointed :/

When did you get your code from AMD? I got my Crysis 3 weeks ago but never received my Bioshock. Starting to get worried.

#5643 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:25 AM

As I understand it you don't usually, if ever, get Steam preorder bonuses with a key from another retailer.

#5644 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:28 AM

As I understand it you don't usually, if ever, get Steam preorder bonuses with a key from another retailer.

Actually, I got the Red Orchestra 2 pre-order bonuses (TF2 hats) when I pre-ordered from GMG. Of course, that doesn't mean it applies to any other game.

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#5645 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:51 PM

Bioshock Infinite now comes with X-COM as well as 2 of the previously offered games.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/bundles/
Posted Image

Posted Image

#5646 pacino408

pacino408

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:18 PM

Bioshock Infinite now comes with X-COM as well as 2 of the previously offered games.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/bundles/

Nice, I pre-ordered this one when they were giving out two free games on GMG. Now it says we will get an email before the 26th for X-com. This is great!

fs_overall.png

#5647 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:54 PM

Man it sucks not knowing if games are going to play in 3D or not. I'd be all over one of these Bioshock deals if I knew it would. I lucked out with preordering Tomb Raider, great game in 3D. Very happy with that purchase from GMG. :D

#5648 Tigershard

Tigershard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:54 PM

Looks like Skyrim: Dragonborn keys are finally back in stock. Main page has a link to it with a 20% code.

#5649 Tigershard

Tigershard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:07 PM

Man it sucks not knowing if games are going to play in 3D or not. I'd be all over one of these Bioshock deals if I knew it would. I lucked out with preordering Tomb Raider, great game in 3D. Very happy with that purchase from GMG. :D

If you have an Nvidia card, you can check for 3D Support here: http://www.nvidia.co...sion-games.html

#5650 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:50 PM

Actually, I got the Red Orchestra 2 pre-order bonuses (TF2 hats) when I pre-ordered from GMG. Of course, that doesn't mean it applies to any other game.

I guess I got a Halflife car with Renegade Ops that was supposed to be a Steam-only bonus.

#5651 Tonesque

Tonesque

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:19 PM

I don't believe this has been mentioned yet, the Total War collections will be 75% tomorrow.

If the 20% off code works then the Grandmaster collection will be about $33!

#5652 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

If you have an Nvidia card, you can check for 3D Support here: http://www.nvidia.co...sion-games.html

Lol. If you had an Nvidia card and played in 3D Vision you'd know that's basically useless. But thanks for trying anyway. :D

#5653 lito88

lito88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:24 PM

Everyone got those even if you didnt buy from steam.

Looks like Skyrim: Dragonborn keys are finally back in stock. Main page has a link to it with a 20% code.

Whats the cheapest its been so far?
Steam - TFSPIKE

#5654 lito88

lito88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:31 PM

dbl
Steam - TFSPIKE

#5655 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:25 AM

Whats the cheapest its been so far?

Pretty sure this is the cheapest it has been so far and probably will be until the Steam Summer Sale.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#5656 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:05 AM

What you guys think about Total War Grand Master Collection @ 33$ after coupon?

Don't think its been cheaper on steam, undecided.

#5657 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

Do you get the $15 instantly if you grab Bioshock? I want the B2 DLC because it's 50% off today and if I am getting the $15 credit today I will buy both Bioshock and B2 DLC.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#5658 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:01 PM

Do you get the $15 instantly if you grab Bioshock? I want the B2 DLC because it's 50% off today and if I am getting the $15 credit today I will buy both Bioshock and B2 DLC.

As far as I'm aware if you chose the credit option you get it instantly.

#5659 DaiMonPaul

DaiMonPaul

On the Fringe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:50 PM

Viking: Battle for Asgard is $3 after the 20% coupon. Is that the cheapest it's ever been? (Worth picking up?)

#5660 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:54 PM

Viking: Battle for Asgard is $3 after the 20% coupon. Is that the cheapest it's ever been? (Worth picking up?)

Nope.

Order item(s): 1 x Viking Battle for Asgard
$2.14 USD 1 $2.14 USD

(GG price screw-up.)
Selling Steam keys: Terraria (Cards) $1.24, Orcs Must Die 2 - Complete Pack (Cards) $1.24 & Shiny the Firefly (Cards) $0.34

#5661 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:54 PM

Was cheaper during GamersGate price mistake, if you count that. About $2.25

EDIT: Ninja'd

#5662 Demon Soul

Demon Soul

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:40 PM

How does cash back work? Do they refund the amount to your credit card if using paypal?

#5663 dEvAnGeL

dEvAnGeL

sHaMe oN yOu!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:21 PM

How does cash back work? Do they refund the amount to your credit card if using paypal?

they refund the amount to your paypal account and then you decide what to do with it, you can either use it as paypal payment for something else or deposit the amount to your back account, if you payed with a credit card i believe you will just keep the money as paypal credit

#5664 Tigershard

Tigershard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

People in this thread have talked about Credit Card problems at GreenManGaming before. I've created a second account so I can buy another copy of Borderlands 2 for my partner, but GMG keeps denying my credit card (I usually pay with paypal from my primary account). I called my credit card, and they said they never even received the transaction request from GMG. How do I proceed from here?

Edit: Searching the thread, I see that it might be because I have the same address on both accounts, so GMG is blocking it. Booo. Does that mean my partner won't be able to buy it himself? Hrm...
Edit 2: Grabbed a copy of Borderlands 2 for my partner from GameFly's sale. Will just have to wait to get cheap DLC elsewhere.

Edited by Tigershard, 22 March 2013 - 08:57 PM.

#5665 huldrelok

huldrelok

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:07 PM

Have been trying to pick up a total war bundle, also.intrested if this is a good deal

#5666 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:43 PM

maintenance hmmm...
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#5667 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

Was this a one day only thing? The site just came back up from maintenance and the price is now $164.99

When GMG does these bundles do you get a single Steam key or keys for each item in the bundle?

#5668 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:15 PM

Was this a one day only thing? The site just came back up from maintenance and the price is now $164.99

When GMG does these bundles do you get a single Steam key or keys for each item in the bundle?

It did say 24 hour sale. I went ahead and bought at 33$, it was just one key for redemption on steam.

#5669 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

People in this thread have talked about Credit Card problems at GreenManGaming before. I've created a second account so I can buy another copy of Borderlands 2 for my partner, but GMG keeps denying my credit card (I usually pay with paypal from my primary account). I called my credit card, and they said they never even received the transaction request from GMG. How do I proceed from here?

Edit: Searching the thread, I see that it might be because I have the same address on both accounts, so GMG is blocking it. Booo. Does that mean my partner won't be able to buy it himself? Hrm...
Edit 2: Grabbed a copy of Borderlands 2 for my partner from GameFly's sale. Will just have to wait to get cheap DLC elsewhere.

I usually do all my GMG purchases via PayPal w/ my CC.
Luckily, I ain't had a problem w/ GMG since.

#5670 Correlli

Correlli

The guy with the small brain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:41 PM

Son of a...

Out of stock of BL2