green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11323 replies to this topic

#5881 DaiMonPaul

DaiMonPaul

On the Fringe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:57 AM

Mercenaries 2 for $2 is a great deal, I remember the game getting a pretty mediocre reception but it's still really fun. Very similar to Just Cause 2 but not quite on the same level.

Also I wish there was someplace that sold Mercenaries 1 digitally. Is there?

I think you just provided the extra push I needed to get the game, though I wonder why it got mediocre reviews. And I've never seen Mercenaries 1 anywhere... according to Wikipedia, it was never released for PC. I remember how I wanted to play it when it first came out for the original Xbox, but I couldn't afford it since I was in college.

#5882 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:02 AM

Mercenaries 2 for $2 is a great deal, I remember the game getting a pretty mediocre reception but it's still really fun. Very similar to Just Cause 2 but not quite on the same level.

Also I wish there was someplace that sold Mercenaries 1 digitally. Is there?

One HUGE difference is that there's a multiplayer mod for Just Cause 2. You can't play Mercenaries 2 online.. servers got shut down a long time ago.

#5883 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:21 AM

I don't know where I got the idea that Mercenaries 1 had a PC version then. Guess I must have been thinking of something else. I actually have a copy from when Gamestop was clearing out their Xbox games so I guess I'll have to play that some time.

And yes JC2 MP mod does look like a riot, and even from a purely single player viewpoint it's definitely a much better game.

#5884 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:50 AM

Mercenaries 2 was crazy buggy for me when I played it on the 360. I'd imagine the PC version is as bad or worse.

Still, it was a pretty fun game from what I played of it. Dumb fun. I have it on the PC, but haven't gotten around to it.

Now... to buy ME3 or not...

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#5885 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:31 AM

Oops, I bought Star Trek.

#5886 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:55 AM

Oops, I bought Star Trek.

Full price? Oops indeed, CheapyD. ;)

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#5887 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:07 AM

Full price? Oops indeed, CheapyD. ;)

What if he uses CAG referral links like the rest of us and gets some revenue for the sale because he's the owner? ;)

#5888 JamesGMG

JamesGMG

Green Man Gaming Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:58 AM

How close does GMG stick to their release dates? According to them, Dead Island Riptide doesn't come out til the 26th while everyone else is going to have it on the 23rd.

You'll get it almost immediately after ordering it :) Keys are going out so you can just enter it right into Steam.
-James

#5889 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:52 AM

Finally got my cash back from Bioshock infinite pre-order. Only took them almost a month. If I pre-order from them again I'll just have to remember to pick GMG credit and never cash back.

#5890 Armaly

Armaly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:29 AM

Hey James, how about a 75% off Bully sale? :D

#5891 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:16 PM

Hey James, how about a 75% off Bully sale? :D

I would have been all over that but it's not the steam version. :(

#5892 tfr

tfr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:10 PM

tomb raider $20 with GMG20-GGN5D-FC3NA, but i will wait for lower :applause:

http://www.greenmang...on/tomb-raider/

#5893 red flare graf

red flare graf

Metalwrath

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:16 PM

Mercenaries 2 was crazy buggy for me when I played it on the 360. I'd imagine the PC version is as bad or worse.

I bought Mercenaries 2 retail for PC and never got to play it; it always crashed on launch.

#5894 DirkBelig

DirkBelig

The Belligerent One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:18 PM

I bit on Teen Tomb Ho since I've already played and beaten it and loved it.

133994.png DirkBelig.png5fbfd2ddbe4d9137.png DirkBelig.png

#5895 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

Now their site is down.
I'm hosting an Indie Gala July Madness group buy - PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot. :)
> Also selling a Steam copy of Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe ($4.98).

#5896 aronater

aronater

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:34 PM

It's back up now. Gonna go grab me some Tomb Raider before they run out of keys :).

Edit: and its already OOS!

#5897 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:40 PM

Finally managed to get a good price for Tomb Raider Collection :)

76561198071042127.png     logo.png

#5898 groz24

groz24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:41 PM

Are any of the complete packs good deals with the 20% off coupon?

#5899 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:54 PM

Are any of the complete packs good deals with the 20% off coupon?

If you wanted any of them anyway, 75% off plus 20% is about as good as it gets. Thinking about the Tomb Raider pack myself.
76561197996844513.png

#5900 aronater

aronater

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

if anyone (like me) wanted to pick up Tomb Raider (the new one, not the bundle), they just tweeted that it'll be available again as soon as possible.

Edit: and its back!

Edited by aronater, 26 April 2013 - 07:04 PM.
Edit: and its back!

#5901 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:58 PM

http://www.greenmang...cen-games-pack/

That seems like a good deal to me.

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#5902 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:06 PM

http://www.greenmang...cen-games-pack/

That seems like a good deal to me.

$4 seems OK... but those games also look like bundle fodder. Both have been 75% off already ($2.50+~$2.82=~$5.32) on Steam - and Shattered Haven hasn't even been out for 2 months yet.
I'm hosting an Indie Gala July Madness group buy - PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot. :)

#5903 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:12 PM

$4 seems OK... but those games also look like bundle fodder. Both have been 75% off already ($2.50+~$2.82=~$5.32) on Steam - and Shattered Haven hasn't even been out for 2 months yet.

Exactly. Shattered Haven is new. lol

The valley games have been as low as $3.74 for the two pack. Getting Shattered Haven for a mere .26 cents more is not bad. Also none of the Valley Games have been bundled yet so they might not be bundle fodder. If they end up in IR you end up paying at least around $1 a game so it's not like they will be that much cheaper if they end up in a bundle.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#5904 Bios Element

Bios Element

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:16 PM

Shattered Haven is giving than grief in the advertising dept, because it's really difficult to explain and sell, but I picked up a copy and did indeed enjoy it. If you like puzzely anything, you'll enjoy it and if you don't, you still may because it doesn't quite feel like a puzzle game either. Like I said, it's rather hard to describe.
Looking for a friendly little gaming community? You should check out BiosHub! We play a little bit of everything, from Natural Selection 2 and PlanetSide 2 to Guild Wars 2 and AI Wars. - http://bioshub.com/

#5905 eXTechno

eXTechno

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

Just bought the new Tomb Raider with the 20% off Code for 20 bucks!

Estimated time to download is 5 hours.. least it will be done by the time I get off work

Now... How will it play on my new Laptop... well find out

#5906 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:38 PM

Exactly. Shattered Haven is new. lol

Yet it has already been 75% off.

The valley games have been as low as $3.74 for the two pack. Getting Shattered Haven for a mere .26 cents more is not bad.

It was ~$2.82 on Steam when splitting a 4-pack (which was fairly easy to do/join in the Steam trading/group buy thread here on CAG.)

Also none of the Valley Games have been bundled yet so they might not be bundle fodder. If they end up in IR you end up paying at least around $1 a game so it's not like they will be that much cheaper if they end up in a bundle.

tbh, at this stage, just about every indie game looks like bundle fodder to me. :lol:

#5907 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:45 PM

Yet it has already been 75% off.

It was ~$2.82 on Steam when splitting a 4-pack (which was fairly easy to do/join in the Steam trading/group buy thread here on CAG.)

tbh, at this stage, just about every indie game looks like bundle fodder to me. :lol:

Hmmm, must have missed the Valley 4 Pack. I do think any Indie Game is bundle fodder, but at these prices I am very tempted since I want to play Shattered Haven.

#5908 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

Just bought the new Tomb Raider with the 20% off Code for 20 bucks!

Estimated time to download is 5 hours.. least it will be done by the time I get off work

Now... How will it play on my new Laptop... well find out

I usually wait to buy pc games til they are dirt cheap but I kinda feel like spending on this now so the developer gets more money since it didn't meet their sales expectation in hopes they.make anothe.

#5909 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:05 PM

Shattered Haven is pretty good. I picked it up during the Steam sale (I like Arcen they are a cool small dev team) and played it a little bit so far, but it is really cool and I enjoy it a lot.

#5910 Pixeldaemon

Pixeldaemon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:33 PM

How long do you all wager Tomb Raider will be on sale?