green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11514 replies to this topic

#31 Wool

Wool

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:12 PM

No, you are right, Rocksteady are the developers for Batman. Eidos used to have the same relationship SE has now as both a developer and a publisher.

Eidos Montreal is in charge of Human Revolution. I'm not sure which, if any, of Eidos's old games they worked on.

#32 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2011 - 07:29 PM

Code no longer works >:(
They said that since it's on Special Offer, code will not work.

Thanks for the info, updated the post and title. Seems like the code might have been stacking for a short window as I could not do it when the deal first went live either.

#33 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:11 PM

Code no longer works >:(
They said that since it's on Special Offer, code will not work.

Knew I should have got in on the deal last night instead of getting caught up in Fallout 3. Still don't see it getting any cheaper than $37-$38 (including conversion fee) at launch though.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#34 scarhawk

scarhawk

Really CHEAP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:41 PM

Thanks for the info, updated the post and title. Seems like the code might have been stacking for a short window as I could not do it when the deal first went live either.

No problem. But that was a pretty awesome deal while it lasted. Too bad I didn't get in on it :/
http://home.bigcrumbs.com/nobody
Get a ton of cashback just for ordering stuff online. Click link to signup! It's super quick money straight to your Paypal! No minimum cashout fee
Current money earned from cashback: $88

#35 alangee

alangee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:47 PM

Do you guys think this is still a good deal at $37? Any other places that might be able to beat this price? I was going to jump on it with the $29, but now I have my doubts.

#36 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2011 - 10:05 PM

Do you guys think this is still a good deal at $37? Any other places that might be able to beat this price? I was going to jump on it with the $29, but now I have my doubts.

Probably not. I would imagine the closest would be if D2D does a 25% off promo code again before release. I was waiting for a D2D promo since they seem to do those a lot but it looks like July is just crappy random sales instead of promo codes.

Edit: My probably not was in regards to your second question. In regards to your first I can't answer what value the game might be worth to you. However, if you do not want to play it right when it is released you could always wait for the Steam winter sale!

#37 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2011 - 10:32 PM

i apologize for the dumb question im about to ask. do i need to play the first one to understand this? i never play the first one,but heard so many great things about it

#38 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2011 - 10:35 PM

I guarantee this game will not be less than $30 for the Steam Winter sale ... Square Enix doesn't have many other big games coming out by the time that sale hits and I doubt they would drop this down to $20 ... maybe $25 but most likely $30 after discount. I would say, if you want to play it now, then this is the best deal you'll find. I grabbed it last night when it was $30 but $35 isn't bad. The problem I find is that most stores don't discount PC copies of games anymore because their biggest sales are in console games. Granted, if you wait long enough, PC games always go lower than console games in price eventually.

#39 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2011 - 10:47 PM

I would wager that nobody is going to beat this at launch on any platform. Kmart is the closest right now with a $20 gaming coupon coming with purchase of the game. Still have to pay $60 for the game though unless you have a previous coupon to use and they aren't carrying the PC version. If you wait a month or so, you'll probably be able to catch the console versions on sale at $40 and the PC at $30.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#40 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:50 AM

Fuck!

So mad. I spent a good 40 minutes trying to get this deal last night. But my account wouldn't authenticate, I couldn't get my CCs to be accepted, and Paypal wouldn't work. Hoped to figure it out today, but of course, the code is no good now.

Meh, I have a feeling I'll be able to snag a copy in the $30 range if I keep an eye out for flips. I'm gonna wait.

You should have went back and waved it in that chick's face.....and, waved the cash in her face, too!

I came here b/c I was sick of low trade-in prices.

#41 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:56 PM

Bumping this since I saw on Twitter this morning that the 20% off code is working on Deus Ex again.

#42 mcthatch

mcthatch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:58 PM

Used 3 bucks in trade in credit on some older games that I think I got for free to bring down the cost to 25.80. I think that'll be just about unbeatable and with mods and so on PC is probably the platform to go for this game. Paid via paypal so I shouldn't incur extra fees.

#43 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:12 PM

Yup, just got in on this. Thanks for the heads up!

You should have went back and waved it in that chick's face.....and, waved the cash in her face, too!

I came here b/c I was sick of low trade-in prices.

#44 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:22 PM

wtf...paypal said "you will confirm payment on the next page" so i clicked to see what it would be iN USD...and it took me back to green man gaming to say I purchased it

grrr...was MORE than 29.60 for me. Cost me 33!

#45 Morandor

Morandor

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:36 PM

awesome that the 20% code is back, grabbed it and it was 28.80 for me, using paypal no problems it says your paypal email should be the same as GMG email account to go smoothly. Thanks OP.

#46 Ogami Itto

Ogami Itto

Your what hurts now?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:52 PM

Was controller support confirmed for the PC version.
Posted Image

#47 X-GOUKI

X-GOUKI

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:37 PM

great deal, I had to jump on it

76561197964639401.png

xgouki.png

#48 ColdBrew

ColdBrew

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 02:09 AM

Was controller support confirmed for the PC version.

Gamepad works with PC version.

#49 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 02:21 AM

It's great having a giant backlog of games so that even when nice deals like this come along for a game at launch, by the time I have time to play it, it'll be super-discounted!

This

#50 gtrunner

gtrunner

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 02:36 AM

i apologize for the dumb question im about to ask. do i need to play the first one to understand this? i never play the first one,but heard so many great things about it

use the same code and get the augmented edition for $40 and the first game " Deus Ex: Game Of The Year Edition "is free. you can play it right after you preorder , they give you a code in the e-mail.

#51 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 04:38 AM

Sweet. Just pre-ordered for $28.80 which will end up being about $30 after conversion fees. Can't beat that for a game on day one. :D
Posted Image

Posted Image

#52 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 12:58 PM

I live in the USA here and GMG is in the UK.
Could there to be any Region restriction issues w/ the game key since this game requires Steam?

#53 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 03:05 PM

I live in the USA here and GMG is in the UK.
Could there to be any Region restriction issues w/ the game key since this game requires Steam?

Nope, I live in the US and have received three Steam keys from them that work fine.

#54 fyrflash1969

fyrflash1969

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 03:48 PM

Items bought:
1. Deus Ex: Human Revolution $35.99
Total: $28.80

28.80 for me.. sweet

#55 yiddishpilot

yiddishpilot

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:22 AM

has anybody been able to get their deus ex voucher from the augmented edition to work? If so what did you do.

#56 shogun316

shogun316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 03:04 AM

Thank you for the heads-up. The concept of trade-in for PC games is interesting, too bad it doesn't work for SteamWorks games.
Posted Image

#57 paz9x

paz9x

Posted 17 July 2011 - 03:04 AM

man im tempted, i might bite. i wasnt planning to get this on or near release but under $30...
"I am the Walrus" "Shut the Fuck up Donnie"

Posted Image

#58 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:21 AM

man im tempted, i might bite. i wasnt planning to get this on or near release but under $30...

Same here.
Still thinking about this deal...

#59 alangee

alangee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:28 AM

I love this damn website. So much.

#60 Meatyflakes

Meatyflakes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:58 AM

You can also preorder the new Call of Juarez : the Cartel (which also uses Steamworks) for $20.40 (using the FACEB-JULY2-20PEC code)
[URL="http://raptr.com/Blut_Teufel?src=em_ach"]Posted Image[/URL]