green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11269 replies to this topic

#6211 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:58 PM

I wonder how low defiance will go in price or even f2p?

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#6212 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:59 PM

So, what do you prefer out of these MMO's - Defiance or TSW?

Totally different games. I could easily call TSW "better", but it's an RPG while Defiance is a fast paced Borderlands style TPS (complete with lots of randomized weapon drops).

TSW definitely wins in the writing category, and it feels much more like a full, hearty game with depth and intricacy. Defiance is more like dumb fun, because it's shallower, but still sucks you in for hours of blasting things, jumping from arkfall to arkfall, playing with all your new toys, etc.

I highly recommend both games, but if you don't have the patience for a deep, difficult MMO (like Nosferatu perhaps), you may have more fun with Defiance.

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#6213 realkilla789

realkilla789

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:09 PM

Honestly it's so much cheaper to buy PC downloads post release. My backlog is big so I think I'll never pre-order a PC game again lol

[Edit]

Unless your game's name was Bioshock Infinite

#6214 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:11 PM

It's already setup for f2p with it's cash-shop and dlc, but would Syfy let it happen?

#6215 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:19 PM

It's already setup for f2p with it's cash-shop and dlc, but would Syfy let it happen?

They probably will if the show gets cancelled. The show is horrible, so I'd say the odds are looking good.

#6216 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:13 PM

They probably will if the show gets cancelled. The show is horrible, so I'd say the odds are looking good.

lol, just because you think the show sucks doesn't mean everyone else does and that it's gonna get cancelled. It's getting good ratings and has already been cleared for a second season, derp.

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#6217 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:03 PM

lol, just because you think the show sucks doesn't mean everyone else does and that it's gonna get cancelled. It's getting good ratings and has already been cleared for a second season, derp.

Check the forums.. most people DO think the show sucks.

When you see people asking on forums to bring back Stargate Universe (which wasn't a very good show) instead of Defiance, you know Defiance is bad lol.

If the show really is getting good ratings, its probably because there's not much good left to watch on Syfy.. there's like.. 4 ongoing shows? Lost Girl, Continuum, Defiance, and Warehouse 13. Not sure if Alphas got renewed.

#6218 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:06 PM

moast pepul thnk spoder sux 2 u no yeht ur stil heer

bZ2g3eF.png

#6219 ezelkow1

ezelkow1

CAG in Limbo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:06 AM

If the show really is getting good ratings, its probably because there's not much good left to watch on Syfy.. there's like.. 4 ongoing shows? Lost Girl, Continuum, Defiance, and Warehouse 13. Not sure if Alphas got renewed.

Read somewhere that alpha's got cancelled, and the next season of warehouse is only like 5 episodes long.  So there goes all their good shows.  I tried continuum but couldnt get into it, and the first ep of defiance just came off as really generic and dumb so I havent given it another shot

#6220 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:39 AM

Yeah, I liked Alphas...

bZ2g3eF.png

#6221 bizharr

bizharr

Cheap Cheap Cheap

• CAG Veteran

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:10 PM

Sorry but Definance is showing up more than the sale price for me

v6qcme.jpg

#6222 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:46 PM

Updated OP with weekend deals and new coupon codes:

20% off coupon code: GMG20-6WUSQ-LBC4U

25% off below games with code: GMG25-2G9OL-15PO7

The following deals are available until 1600 UTC June 17th:

#6223 Daykain

Daykain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:25 AM

Just because this thread hasn't gotten any love lately. Not the greatest deal but for those who are excited for Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition, it is $29.99 MSRP and $22.50 after 25% pre-order voucher. Release date is July 3 and code says it will redeem on Steam but it is not available for pre-order there yet. 

http://www.greenmang...mplete-edition/

#6224 callmewoof

callmewoof

Really, call me Woof

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:48 PM

Tried to use the %25 code to prepurchase Civ V Brave New World, but it wouldn't take. After looking on their facebook, it had a (excludes NA) after the Civ game. Guess they forgot to mention that they're shafting us on that one. Taking my business elsewhere! I usually like GMG but after crap like this... not so much.

Say, "fuzzy pickles."

Posted Image

#6225 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:27 PM

GMG started a "666" sale -- Six deals every six hours for the next six days.  Add in voucher code GMG10-U49LX-GAE17 for an extra 10% off.

Big highlight right now -- Borderlands 2 + Season Pass for $13.49 after voucher.

Backlog Alphabet: Working my backlog A to Z [Blog Updated on Jan 28 - New Final Entry, Now With The Letter Z!]

#6226 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:29 PM

GMG started a "666" sale -- Six deals every six hours for the next six days.  Add in voucher code GMG10-U49LX-GAE17 for an extra 10% off.

Big highlight right now -- Borderlands 2 + Season Pass for $13.49 after voucher.

Much better than Amazon's recent BL deal, but I'm sure a lot of people would prefer an individual deal on the season pass.

Can't go wrong at that price though, if you don't already own BL2.

#6227 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:31 PM

Well, it's a better highlight than $5 Lucius ;)

Backlog Alphabet: Working my backlog A to Z [Blog Updated on Jan 28 - New Final Entry, Now With The Letter Z!]

#6228 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:37 PM

Much better than Amazon's recent BL deal, but I'm sure a lot of people would prefer an individual deal on the season pass.

Can't go wrong at that price though, if you don't already own BL2.

Also without being forced to buy another copy of bL1 GOTY.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#6229 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:47 PM

Best part of "Six hour sales" is people raging about how unfair it was to have a sale between midnight and 6am while they were sleeping so now the vendor owes them.

Witness: Steam flash deals.

#6230 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:49 PM

solution: do not sleep

76561197971332172.png

#6231 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:55 PM

Steam flash deals weren't much of a problem: they all came up again as daily deals and/or community vote deals.

I'm hosting an Indie Gala July Madness group buy - PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot. :)
> Also selling a Steam copy of Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe ($4.98), and Indie Gala Monday 15 ($1.50) bundles.

#6232 JazzFlight

JazzFlight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:56 PM

Are they having server issues right now?  I can barely get through at the moment.

#6233 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:57 PM

Steam flash deals weren't much of a problem: they all came up again as daily deals and/or community vote deals.

That was the problem for me, they all got repeated too often :-(

#6234 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:59 PM

That was the problem for me, they all got repeated too often :-(

Damn straight.

I'm hosting an Indie Gala July Madness group buy - PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot. :)
> Also selling a Steam copy of Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe ($4.98), and Indie Gala Monday 15 ($1.50) bundles.

#6235 stonecold259

stonecold259

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:05 PM

it's down~ :ziplip:

#6236 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:08 PM

BL2+SP page comes up for me.  Sure they're getting hammered though and GMG's checkout runs sketchy even on a warm spring day.

#6237 im_dany

im_dany

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:22 PM

10% off voucher for those sales: GMG10-U49LX-GAE17

#6238 psunami

psunami

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:25 PM

Nabbed Borderlands 2 and the Season Pass with the coupon.  I have the PS3 version, but it was much cheaper for me to buy the season pass this way along with the game on my PC.  

#6239 awestover89

awestover89

So Much Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:51 PM

For those like me who can't be arsed to learn UTC:

This set of deals is 4PM-10PM UTC or 12PM-6PM EST (11-5 CST, 9-3 PST)

So new deals will come every day at:

UTC: 4 and 10

EST: 12 and 6

CST: 11 and 5

PST: 9 and 3

#6240 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:20 PM

And if you're picking up BL2 for the first time, be sure to sign up for SHiFT and grab some of the golden keys that are still valid: http://orcz.com/Bord...s_2:_Golden_Key

76561197971332172.png