* * * * - 13 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% off Murdered: Soul Suspect and More

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11555 replies to this topic

#991 Hydro2Oxide

Hydro2Oxide

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:11 PM

Super tempted on LA:N, but I'll wait and hear how the port turns out. If it's anything like launch GTA4, I'll be better off waiting.

#992 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 03:55 PM

After the mess that was SR2 on PC. I'm in a "wait and see" approach on the PC version.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#993 thegreatest

thegreatest

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:19 PM

If anyone is interested in Arkham City. I have a Steam code available for $45. PM me if interested. I'm sure we can work something out.

#994 avwjase

avwjase

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:24 PM

I love how I have $20 in credit on GMG but I can't use it because it will never take my friggin credit card.

#995 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:41 PM

I love how I have $20 in credit on GMG but I can't use it because it will never take my friggin credit card.

Have you tried calling your card company and discussing the issue? I had this issue at first but sorted it out with my bank and have no issues now.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#996 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:52 PM

Not that you're willing to at all, but PayPal handles my business with them without problem, just make sure your PayPal account email matches the email on your GMG account.

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#997 Rehykja

Rehykja

Diggles Gonna Dig

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:05 PM

Dude, Saints Row the Third for $33 is a no brainer. Done. The 2 reviews I've read have said the game is freaking perfect.

Any chance you can share where those two reviews are? I'm on the fence and need to be pushed over. :)
Wubwubwubwub.

#998 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:09 PM

Any chance you can share where those two reviews are? I'm on the fence and need to be pushed over. :)

I'd also like to see those review, even if I already own the game. ;)

#999 supershammy

supershammy

Hand-rolled and ice cold.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:17 PM

I'd also like to see those review, even if I already own the game. ;)

http://www.oxmonline...ow-third-review

#1000 Rehykja

Rehykja

Diggles Gonna Dig

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:13 AM

http://www.oxmonline...ow-third-review

Thanks! Content-wise it looks and sounds great, just hoping the PC version is leaps and bounds beyond the crappy SR2 port. I know Volition said they're developing it in-house this time, so here's hoping.
Wubwubwubwub.

#1001 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:04 AM

Just noticed that Men of War: Red Tide is free right now (requires Capsule for download), and Hard Reset is also a little more than 50% off ($14.79 - Steamworks)! ;)

#1002 Littledgn

Littledgn

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:51 AM

Wow, I'm a bit upset. This 15% extra off will be done in 1 day and I can't get GMG to take my credit card nor can I get my Paypal verified that quickly either.

#1003 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2011 - 06:02 AM

Wow, I'm a bit upset. This 15% extra off will be done in 1 day and I can't get GMG to take my credit card nor can I get my Paypal verified that quickly either.

Try contacting support, you may be able to get some help.

#1004 Littledgn

Littledgn

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2011 - 06:11 AM

I think they'll just tell me to call my bank and figure out my online credit card authorization

#1005 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2011 - 06:28 AM

I think they'll just tell me to call my bank and figure out my online credit card authorization

Nah, if you can't get it to work, tell them that you won't be able to get it in time. They'll patch it up, I'm pretty sure.

#1006 ceve2001

ceve2001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:57 AM

In my experience the first time I used PayPal it went through. The second time it wouldn't work anymore. I tried using my credit card. It didn't work. I used a different one, it didn't work. Then a few minutes later I get a call from my bank asking if the transaction is legit. I say yes, I go back to GMG and it goes through.

I didn't like having to go through all of that, so after that order went through I don't shop at GMG anymore. Plus I wasn't satisfied with the customer service. I didn't receive any response for days regarding my issue about PayPal, so I just gave up.

#1007 DeadlyToothpick

DeadlyToothpick

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:48 PM

Amazing price for SR3. Was definitely on the fence if I wanted to keep playing the games on xbox or switch to pc, price was too good to pass up.

Spoiler
(Gamercard things)

GMG Referral link (incase you don't have an account for some reason, make an account and buy something!)

#1008 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2011 - 09:45 PM

14 hours left on the deals, make sure and pick them up if you are interested.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#1009 avwjase

avwjase

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:06 PM

14 hours left on the deals, make sure and pick them up if you are interested.

When they fix their site and are able to take VISA credit cards, let me know. It is a frickin' joke when a card has $9000 in free credit on it and I can't charge a $35 video game to it. I tried it again this afternoon and it still wouldn't accept my card and it appears I am not alone.

So, tell GMG to fix their payment options if they want people to buy their stuff.

#1010 supersizerice

supersizerice

Rick my barrs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:40 PM

When they fix their site and are able to take VISA credit cards, let me know. It is a frickin' joke when a card has $9000 in free credit on it and I can't charge a $35 video game to it. I tried it again this afternoon and it still wouldn't accept my card and it appears I am not alone.

So, tell GMG to fix their payment options if they want people to buy their stuff.

Yeah, it's kind of annoying that most institutions consider GMG as fradulent. Even though my VISA debit card payment went through when I bought Dead Island when it came out, I was still nagged to death about it, so I don't plan on using cards in the future. What's the deal with the fraudulent accusation, anyway? Would it have made a whole lot of difference if they were called Green Man Games instead?

#1011 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:37 AM

They took my card just fine after calling my card company and telling them it was a valid transaction. If you live in the US there is a good chance your card company flagged it since it was an international transaction. I understand you are frustrated but I can't do anything for you.

#1012 Gosford

Gosford

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:46 AM

Saints Row 3 for $34 is good enough to get me to cancel my 360 gold box preorder with Amazon. I wish GMG had a similar deal for Skyrim; I'm not excited to pay $60 for it.

This is also the second time GMG was flagged by my cc's fraud prevention. They turned off my card. I had to call them again and again tell them GMG was a legit purchase.

#1013 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:59 AM

Saints Row 3 for $34 is good enough to get me to cancel my 360 gold box preorder with Amazon. I wish GMG had a similar deal for Skyrim; I'm not excited to pay $60 for it.

This is also the second time GMG was flagged by my cc's fraud prevention. They turned off my card. I had to call them again and again tell them GMG was a legit purchase.

No need to pay $60 for Skyrim. Sign up for a free 30 day trial of IGN Prime and buy it on D2D for ~$45. Just make sure to turn off auto-renew on the trial.

#1014 mokmoof

mokmoof

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:45 AM

Wow, that Sonic Generations deal I missed reminds me that I should check in on this thread more often.

#1015 LancerEvoX

LancerEvoX

Posted 07 November 2011 - 04:18 AM

First time I bought something from here. I couldn't say no to SR3.
PS3: Macross 30
PC: Tomb Raider
Vita (Black): Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Vita (White): Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
3DS XL: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Nexus 4: Final Fantasy Dimensions

#1016 Kaspanova

Kaspanova

Illuminatus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 04:35 AM

Sadly that won't be the price for UK SR3.. we get a measly £5 off

Previously iRobotZombie

fs_pc.png

#1017 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 04:53 AM

decided to pick this up since no other place has a really good sale on SR3 during the week of its release

#1018 boostedpgt

boostedpgt

Posted 07 November 2011 - 05:10 AM

picked up the $34 SR3, thanks!

#1019 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:16 AM

No need to pay $60 for Skyrim. Sign up for a free 30 day trial of IGN Prime and buy it on D2D for ~$45. Just make sure to turn off auto-renew on the trial.

Sorry for taking the thread off track, but I don't see the option for a free trial of Prime on their site. Maybe they removed it due to people abusing it for Skyrim or am I missing something?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#1020 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:55 AM

Yeah, not seeing anything about a free 30 day trial anymore ... almost spent $14 accidentally before I re-read the page and realized I was about to buy a 3 month membership.