green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11514 replies to this topic

#1021 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:58 AM

Yeah, not seeing anything about a free 30 day trial anymore ... almost spent $14 accidentally before I re-read the page and realized I was about to buy a 3 month membership.

Yeah, sorry about that, deleted my previous message, the free trial is no longer available. :cry:

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#1022 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:03 AM

Yeah, sorry about that, deleted my previous message, the free trial is no longer available. :cry:

Sucks that they took it down. Looks like D2D is still the best deal on Skyrim though if you want to play right away since GMG is not selling it.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#1023 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:54 PM

Sorry about the free trial being taken down guys. It was up as of Friday. If I had to guess I would say they took it down because you were able to get Orcs Must Die, 3 pieces of Sanctum DLC and the Bastion soundtrack for free overt he past couple of weeks. I doubt they care about people getting 15% off Skyrim too much.

In on-topic news, new voucher code is up so prices are still good for now: PERFE-CTPRE-ORDR2

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#1024 Bierno

Bierno

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 05:43 PM

bought myself Saints Row 3 :D thanks alot... i dont know whos referral code i used but thanks for the extra $2 credit

#1025 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:52 PM

Sorry about the free trial being taken down guys. It was up as of Friday. If I had to guess I would say they took it down because you were able to get Orcs Must Die, 3 pieces of Sanctum DLC and the Bastion soundtrack for free overt he past couple of weeks. I doubt they care about people getting 15% off Skyrim too much.

Yeah, I wasn't aware of all that when I first posted so you are probably right.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#1026 odin08

odin08

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:59 PM

Sucks that they took it down. Looks like D2D is still the best deal on Skyrim though if you want to play right away since GMG is not selling it.

Just in case you didn't know, if you bought the Frozen Synapse Humble Bundle, you should have received a few emails from D2D about how to redeem the game on their service. On the last related email was contained a 15% off any purchase on D2D's store with a few other coupon codes like Gamefly.
Posted Image

Shameless Referral Links:
Green Man Gaming
GamersGate

#1027 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:24 AM

Just in case you didn't know, if you bought the Frozen Synapse Humble Bundle, you should have received a few emails from D2D about how to redeem the game on their service. On the last related email was contained a 15% off any purchase on D2D's store with a few other coupon codes like Gamefly.

FYI the offers expired 10/31/11. =/ I was so bummed...

#1028 odin08

odin08

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2011 - 07:46 AM

FYI the offers expired 10/31/11. =/ I was so bummed...

Aww man, sorry about that guys, never thought those would go so quickly. :cry:
Posted Image

Shameless Referral Links:
Green Man Gaming
GamersGate

#1029 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2011 - 07:48 AM

Aww man, sorry about that guys, never thought those would go so quickly. :cry:

Me either. =/ I was gonna use it to get MW3 for under $40... Ah well... =/

#1030 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:30 PM

Saints Row deal is still going, no idea when it ends so make sure and grab it if you are interested.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#1031 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:37 PM

Saints Row deal is still going, no idea when it ends so make sure and grab it if you are interested.

Most definitely, and don't hesitate to use a referral link if you aren't already registered on the site. ;)

Loving these two preorder codes, but too bad they don't have more games to use them on. =/ Would've really liked to pick up another one.

#1032 Rehykja

Rehykja

Diggles Gonna Dig

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:08 AM

Still don't understand why they won't take an unverified Paypal account. That and every time I try to use a credit card I get a message that my credit card company wouldn't authorize the payment. It's a PITA to buy anything from these people.
Wubwubwubwub.

#1033 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:56 AM

Still don't understand why they won't take an unverified Paypal account. That and every time I try to use a credit card I get a message that my credit card company wouldn't authorize the payment. It's a PITA to buy anything from these people.

Wish there was a way I could help you guys out, but unfortunately GMG doesn't do gifting, so I'm SOL trying to help you. =/

For me, my account is verified with my bank account directly and I get no problems at all. This for sure isn't a problem with a mismatching of email addresses, right?

#1034 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:08 AM

Still mixed on Saints Row. With so many good games it's hard to justify. It looks intriguing but may be over the top a bit too much for my tastes.
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#1035 saiyajinsc

saiyajinsc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:38 AM

anyone know when they are going send the codes for sr3 if we preordered?

#1036 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:08 AM

anyone know when they are going send the codes for sr3 if we preordered?

Pretty sure they mentioned an earlier date for SR3, before the 11/18/11 release date they have posted up.

Hopefully 11/15/11 so we don't get left behind (for US buyers).

#1037 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:47 PM

Deals over, price is back up to $41.97.

In regards to keys, you should receive them by US release date at the latest (assuming you are in the US). It is more likely that you will probably receive a key shortly after Steam makes pre-loads available.

#1038 Rehykja

Rehykja

Diggles Gonna Dig

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:01 PM

Wish there was a way I could help you guys out, but unfortunately GMG doesn't do gifting, so I'm SOL trying to help you. =/

For me, my account is verified with my bank account directly and I get no problems at all. This for sure isn't a problem with a mismatching of email addresses, right?

Yeah, emails match. It's just my bank account isn't tied to my Paypal account (verified), so GMG won't accept my Paypal account. No biggie, I'll just grab SR3 from Amazon.
Wubwubwubwub.

#1039 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:29 PM

Yeah, emails match. It's just my bank account isn't tied to my Paypal account (verified), so GMG won't accept my Paypal account. No biggie, I'll just grab SR3 from Amazon.

Yeah, that's probably why. =/ Sorry that you couldn't get in on the deal. >.<

EDIT: If you picked up the free MoW: Red Tide that I mentioned earlier, it's currently able to be traded in for $5. ;)

#1040 Galanthas

Galanthas

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:32 PM

Same thing happened to me when trying to purchase SR3. Funny thing is, I've purchased from GMG 3 other times and had zero issues. I called my bank the next day, and they said there was no issue on their end, and said the problem was on GMG side.

#1041 Hoarder

Hoarder

Steam Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:55 PM

And at the last minute, GMG gets Skyrim. It's currently $54

#1042 Bacon Parade

Bacon Parade

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:00 PM

Had problems trying to make a payment too. Wouldn't accept my credit card, and it got locked after trying. Also couldn't use my paypal account as it's not verified either. Took awhile to finally have an order to get through.

Tiger_Driver.png

Spoiler

#1043 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:51 PM

At least they got it before December. ;)

#1044 cycophuk

cycophuk

Left to my own devices

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:54 PM

Holy God! I didn't believe you so I had to check for myself. This is awesome news. My g/f is going to be pissed. Between Skyrim and SR3, I will become a recluse for a long time.

It is redeemable on Steam by the way.

#1045 Jason28

Jason28

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:09 PM

Does anyone know when they are giving out keys? I would like to preload this game.

I saw on the site it said that they were giving out keys the day of release but I took Friday off of work, so I am going to be up on midnight on Thursday to play.

#1046 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:14 PM

Meh... They planned it out and ended the PERFE-CTPRE-ORDR2 promo this morning... Fuck

#1047 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:14 PM

Meh... They planned it out and ended the PERFE-CTPRE-ORDR2 promo this morning... Fuck

Yeah, D2D still has the better deal right now for US customers since you don't have to pay the conversion fee. C'mon GMG, give us another code! :D
Posted Image

Posted Image

#1048 Decker

Decker

Xbox Live Cannon Fodder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:28 PM

Same thing happened to me when trying to purchase SR3. Funny thing is, I've purchased from GMG 3 other times and had zero issues. I called my bank the next day, and they said there was no issue on their end, and said the problem was on GMG side.

It wouldn't let me pay with Paypal this time either. No way I'm linking Paypal to my bank account to save a few bucks on Saint's Row 3. So I use my Visa and it gets blocked. Then I get a robo-fraud alert call, but miss the number I'm supposed to call back. I call the number on the back of my CC and they tell me their system is down. Then the next morning, the issuing bank freezes my CC when my wife was out shopping with her friends. Glorious shopping experience, Green Man Gaming! At least a phone call to the CC company straightened everything out. After a couple of attempts with the CS rep monitoring the transaction online as I placed it, I was finally able to make the order go through. But Holy Hell, it's a pain in the ass to buy anything from that site!

decker%2001.jpg

#1049 Number 905

Number 905

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:10 PM

Holy God! I didn't believe you so I had to check for myself. This is awesome news. My g/f is going to be pissed. Between Skyrim and SR3, I will become a recluse for a long time.

It is redeemable on Steam by the way.

So you get a code you can redeem on Steam and preload?

#1050 JustYourAverageJoe

JustYourAverageJoe

Dances With Deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:17 PM

So you get a code you can redeem on Steam and preload?

Yes. Skyrim uses full Steamworks, so every retail and DD key has to be entered into Steam to play.
Posted Image