green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11622 replies to this topic

#11131 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:57 AM

ENCORE-IFDSAL-E15OFF doesn't work with everything, but if you add an item it does work with, it'll knock off the amount from everything in the cart.

>>>NVM, looks like it only kicks in after a dollar amount. I think $5. I added a $1 or so game a few times to get it to over $5 and it started to work.

>>>  :wall: IFDEncore_15voucher_Low-offer-box-1_.jpg

2ic4l5j.jpg

#11132 2wicked

2wicked

Game Hoarder Extraordinaire!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:04 AM

ENCORE-IFDSAL-E15OFF doesn't work with everything, but if you add an item it does work with, it'll knock off the amount from everything in the cart.

$5 minimum for that code to work = no sale for me.

#11133 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:37 AM

Has anyone played Safehacker? Looks like a decent adventure game....

#11134 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:44 AM

Has anyone played Safehacker? Looks like a decent adventure game....

If you mean Safecracker, y u no buy it when it was humble bundled?

#11135 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:27 AM

Haha I did I just didn't redeem to codes in that bundle yet...yeah you can tell I buy too many bundles...saved me some money. I almost bought Confrontation too but got that from another bundle!

#11136 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:10 AM

Haha I did I just didn't redeem to codes in that bundle yet...yeah you can tell I buy too many bundles...saved me some money. I almost bought Confrontation too but got that from another bundle!

That was a major motivating reason to dig through and redeem all my bundlefodder... so I could easily tell if I already own it.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#11137 ochentay4

ochentay4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:06 PM

What is this?

We're currently processing your order. At this time you will be unable to trade in any more games.

fs_overall.png

#11138 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:08 PM

What is this?

We're currently processing your order. At this time you will be unable to trade in any more games.

It means u gonna get banned!

#11139 ochentay4

ochentay4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:29 PM

It means u gonna get banned!

Great... I was going to buy some more games. Oh well... Should I contact support?

fs_overall.png

#11140 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:33 PM

Great... I was going to buy some more games. Oh well... Should I contact support?

If you contact support, they'll remove your credit. Did you use SAM to earn any playfire rewards?

#11141 Foxhack

Foxhack

Bad at math

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:35 PM

Well, that's two days without getting new rewards counted. Sigh.

Ah well, the only thing I want is Mortal Kombat 9, and I don't want a second copy of MK Kollection, so I'll just keep the credit around and wait for a new sale.

If I don't get banned in the meantime.

foxhack.jpg

#11142 ochentay4

ochentay4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:41 PM

If you contact support, they'll remove your credit. Did you use SAM to earn any playfire rewards?

Thats classified.

fs_overall.png

#11143 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:44 PM

Thats classified.

url-2.gif

"This is the way the world ends, not with a whimper but with a bang."

#11144 Pheace

Pheace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:09 PM

Another wonderful example of why Valve doesn't do Achievement based rewards :)

#11145 ochentay4

ochentay4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:53 PM

url-2.gif

I acquired: Dark Souls 2, Trials Fusion, Devil May Cry 4, AoE2HD, State of Decay + DLC, Skullgirls Complete, DuckTales: Remastered, LEGO The Hobbit, Dark Void + Dark Void Zero and Project Snowblind for Free. Can't complain :) I still think that using SAM shouldnt be a reason for ban.

fs_overall.png

#11146 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:11 PM

Another wonderful example of why Valve doesn't do Achievement based rewards :)

They did in a previous summer sale. The cards are basically rewards based on playing time but obviously you can just run the game and go grab a sandwich.

I think fussing over trying to force and enforce people playing their games for rewards is silly really. Either give the rewards or don't. You can lead a horse to water...

I acquired: Dark Souls 2, Trials Fusion, Devil May Cry 4, AoE2HD, State of Decay + DLC, Skullgirls Complete, DuckTales: Remastered, LEGO The Hobbit, Dark Void + Dark Void Zero and Project Snowblind for Free. Can't complain :) I still think that using SAM shouldnt be a reason for ban.

I don't disagree with you but you realize there's a snitch around who's reporting people and you just gave them the ammunition they need, right? Well heavily implied it anyhow but not like GMG asks for proof.

steam_sig.png

#11147 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:28 PM

I don't disagree with you but you realize there's a snitch around who's reporting people and you just gave them the ammunition they need, right? Well heavily implied it anyhow but not like GMG asks for proof.

It sounds like they've already caught onto him, so I don't think it matters if someone reports him at this point.

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#11148 TheCrippledPizza

TheCrippledPizza

Backlog That Ass Up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:32 PM

What's this SAM thing you guys are talking about? I like free games too...

654590.png76561198029937070.png

#11149 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:40 PM

Don't ask. And if you have to ask don't do it here. Someone is going around reporting people here so you don't want your name associated with it.

In this case I think a little Mooby style paranoia is warranted.

steam_sig.png

#11150 Pheace

Pheace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:44 PM

They did in a previous summer sale. The cards are basically rewards based on playing time but obviously you can just run the game and go grab a sandwich.

Exactly, and this is why they don't do it anymore.

And cards on time isn't really exploitable since more time doesn't get you more drops.

#11151 Souffrir

Souffrir

Eternally Training CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:48 PM

Don't ask. And if you have to ask don't do it here. Someone is going around reporting people here so you don't want your name associated with it.

Well seeing as how I don't HAVE a GMG or Playfire account...

SAM (Steam Achievement Manager) is a way of fooling Steam into believing you've legitimately earned an achievement when you haven't. Some very bad people who are in no way associated with anybody who posts here have been naughtily using this to also fool their linked Playfire accounts into believing they've legitimately earned those achievements. With Playfire rewards, earning certain achievements rewards you with GMG credit, which you can then use to purchase games.

That's what I've gathered, anyway. As Motoki mentioned, people have been getting reported for doing this, apparently; so, not that you would, but if you were going to plan out how to do it as a diversion during your free time, you'd want to take that into account.

#11152 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:48 PM

Steam Achievement Manager, you can use it to unlock the achievements for Playfire rewards which transfers to GMG credit. It's against the TOS to do so though and they've gotten better lately at banning people who do, so you're really better off just earning them legit if you don't want the gravy train to suddenly dry up.

Or just don't use SAM, then you have nothing to be paranoid over (and no, I'm not the one reporting people).

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#11153 Bruticis

Bruticis

Harbinger of Decline

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:51 PM

Who's creating the steam support group for retired pirates?

#11154 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:55 PM

Well seeing as how I don't HAVE a GMG or Playfire account...

SAM (Steam Achievement Manager) is a way of fooling Steam into believing you've legitimately earned an achievement when you haven't. Some very bad people who are in no way associated with anybody who posts here have been naughtily using this to also fool their linked Playfire accounts into believing they've legitimately earned those achievements. With Playfire rewards, earning certain achievements rewards you with GMG credit, which you can then use to purchase games.

That's what I've gathered, anyway. As Motoki mentioned, people have been getting reported for doing this, apparently; so, not that you would, but if you were going to plan out how to do it as a diversion during your free time, you'd want to take that into account.

FWIW you can also use it to just idle time (to get cards) in a game without having to install it and not mess with the achievements at all.

steam_sig.png

#11155 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:02 PM

I think some people were interested in this before, and ITAD says it's the lowest price yet:

The Raven: Legend of a Master Thief - $24.99 $5.99

If anyone picks it up and wants to share impressions, I'd definitely be interested to hear them as I've had my eye on it for awhile as well but it's still just beyond my impulse buy price.

#11156 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:27 PM

Reported everyone who uttered the name of that which shall not be uttered.

It sounds like they've already caught onto him, so I don't think it matters if someone reports him at this point.

There's still a chance for snitch-rewards....

mcgruff-piracy-4ed6981-intro-thumb-640xa

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#11157 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:09 PM

/LIKE for the pic.

Dammit, I'm all out of likes again.

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#11158 Souffrir

Souffrir

Eternally Training CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:11 PM

/LIKE for the pic.

Dammit, I'm all out of likes again.

You know, I told talkinrock that he was a like whore, but I may have been preemptive in my evaluations of the CAG populace.

pierate1.jpg

Mmmmm, pieracy.

#11159 Zer0sum13

Zer0sum13

Epic Level Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:13 PM

Last day sale items are still up, and the 25% off will stack! SUMMER-SALEIS-OVER25

#11160 Baltore

Baltore

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:29 PM

Last day sale items are still up, and the 25% off will stack! SUMMER-SALEIS-OVER25

Thank you, Got State of Decay for $3.75.