green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11337 replies to this topic

#1741 Woodlands

Woodlands

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:44 PM

Yeah I have issues with GMG and my CC company. They always seem to flag it because they are in the UK. Call your CC company first and see if you can OK the charges. Usually that's all that is required. When I did my Hitman order, I couldn't check out the card was always declined, I got a email from my bank in about 5 minutes, called them up, told them it was a legit charge and I was good to go.

Yeah, my bank didn't just decline the transaction, they completely closed out my card and I had to sign up for a new one. I let GMG know about it, but I really don't want to go through the hassle again.

#1742 psyanide82

psyanide82

Happy Happy Joy Joy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:49 PM

anybody have any thoughts on Quantum Conundrum? can get it for 8 or so with the $3 credit.

#1743 Geoff326

Geoff326

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:03 PM

are you in the UK? I cant even see BF3 premium

I'm in North America. Unfortunately it looks like BF3 Premium is only available for NA people considering the title has (NA) at the end of it.

Here's the link to BF3 Premium
http://www.greenmang...d-3-premium-na/

#1744 RuzzT

RuzzT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:38 PM

Tried 6 ways to Sunday to order BF3 Premium with the 25% off code and my game credit. Nothing works, no credit cards, no paypal, no IE, Firefox or Chrome! Keep getting the "We are unable to process your order using this card. Please try another card or one of the alternate payment options." error.

Had to make a support ticket. but it looks like it won't be read until Monday, after the sale is over.

Sounds like a warning similar to the one I got last month. Watch out that your card wasn't flagged and canceled.

Well I got a reply from "everton109" about 12 hours after I submitted my ticket. He suggested that I make sure my address info was correct and that I wasn't behind anything that would hide my IP address. I went into my account page and found that I did have incorrect address info, I changed it and resubmitted the order. It went through! But before it processed I got a Visa verification screen. I verified no problem. I wonder how many other people just have incorrect address info. Anyway, I got my BF3 Premium key immediately and it's already downloading. Thanks GMG for the great deal!

#1745 dEvAnGeL

dEvAnGeL

sHaMe oN yOu!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:23 PM

give in and got darksiders 2, didn't have any problems checking out, did it with paypal and everything went smoothly, already got the paypal and gmg emails, i just hope that they have the keys ready on release date, one thing it did ask me before check out was to update my info so i did, also change my password just in case, to be honest i never had any problems with this site, i just hope that the people that are having problems can get them fixed soon, it really sucks when something is giving you problems, it happened to me with zavvi.com and never again purchase anything from that site

#1746 ccm0628

ccm0628

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:24 PM

Picked up BF3 Premium with the 25% code. I've already put in about 5 hours on this map pack alone. I think it will be well worth the money, especially with 3 more map packs coming.

#1747 measureless

measureless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:17 PM

Ugh, I was hoping to snag The Secret World for 25% off, but I'm getting the payment error like RuzzT and Woodlands. I've tried different browsers and two cards and my paypal account. Anyone know a work around or another option to get the game below retail price?

Amazon.com is also offering it for 36.99 but it's the box copy only - download is the regular price.

Posted Image

#1748 facls

facls

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:56 PM

anybody have any thoughts on Quantum Conundrum? can get it for 8 or so with the $3 credit.

If you enjoyed Portal, chances are you'll also like Quantum Conundrum. I like it a lot. There's plenty of platform jumping puzzles, though.

There's a demo on Steam.

#1749 KingArthur

KingArthur

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:05 AM

If you enjoyed Portal, chances are you'll also like Quantum Conundrum. I like it a lot. There's plenty of platform jumping puzzles, though.

There's a demo on Steam.

I agree. I'd been looking at it for a while and after I played the demo I had to pick it up. Got it on GMG for 25% off.

#1750 XIGRIMxREAPERIX

XIGRIMxREAPERIX

Insomniac

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:57 AM

Picked up Civ. 5 for 11$ seemed like a good deal to me.
Posted Image

#1751 h4mx0r

h4mx0r

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:52 PM

Todays 24 hour deal seems to be an extension of yesterdays for Sleeping Dogs, except at $35 instead of $30. Hope it accepts my payment this time :S
Posted Image

#1752 JakeNome

JakeNome

Shady Panda Peddler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:50 PM

They finally sent me my Guild Wars 2 key today. dloadin it now.
WTS Steam Games Check my list!

Posted Image

#1753 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:22 PM

Some mediocre deals added to the OP:

Dead Island GOTY $17.99 (Steamworks) with voucher code ZOMBI-FICAT-IONGO for 10% off
Endless Space: Admiral Edition $26.99 with voucher code THEFI-NALFR-NTIER for 10% off
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes $23.99 with voucher code IAMTH-ELEGO-BATMN for 20% off
Pro Cycling Manager 2012 $27.99 with voucher code CYCLE-CYCLE-CYCLE for 30% off

On an administrative note, I attempted to streamline the OP and add info in the second post on how to help update the OP. I feel like the previous iteration was too clunky and did not lend itself to being easily updated. With the new changes and instructions, I hope this will encourage more users to use the wiki feature and help keep the OP updated. If you are interested in making updates, please read the first section of the second post.

Long story short, I hope the new format will provide all relevant information at a glance and stay updated with increased regularity. If you have any questions or ideas, let me know.

Also, I just did the formatting, rules and some quick updates today so the OP could still use a lot of love (especially for Steamworks titles). I will try to work on it more throughout the week and get everything current.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#1754 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:20 PM

GMG Winter Sale starting today! Some free games through out. Today's free game is Hacker Evolution. Get the free game and also get a 20% off anything in the entire store code when you get your order confirmation.

Another promo running right now is trade in Commandos 3 towards End of Nations and get a $7.00 trade in bonus. New free games/deals should be coming up throughout the winter sale.

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1755 TctclMvPhase

TctclMvPhase

Dismal Scientist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:55 PM

I was kinda hyped when I got the email this morning. I thought the Winter Sale idea was clever, though I think they would've had way more traction if they tried this last week.

Def going to be keeping an eye on the free games and can't wait to see how their sales measure up against Steam.

black_swan_movie-640x120.jpg

"I was perfect....

#1756 gcorlett

gcorlett

For reals.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:25 PM

Hey cool. I've got Hacker Evolution on my Steam wishlist. What a nice surprise.

#1757 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:00 AM

Bumping for free game.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#1758 terb73

terb73

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:38 AM

20% off code works for the guild wars 2 keys they got back in stock. Not too bad if you missed out on the 25% off that happened last weekend.

Now selling World of Warcraft codes
Cenarion Hatchling - 5$
Blizzcon Deathy Pet Code - 70$
WotLK and BC Collectors Edition key - 105$ Each
Faction change code - 15$, Race change code - 13$, Name change 5$, Appearance change 8$. PM me for information or if you have questions.

#1759 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:36 PM

New free game today, same series as yesterday.

Hacker Evolution: Untold FREE, you will also receive a 20% off voucher code in your email confirmation for Hacker Evolution. Voucher code is good until end of July.
Deal ends July 13, 6am EDT

#1760 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:20 PM

Bumping back to front page for new free game today.

#1761 Rockopotamus

Rockopotamus

My riffs are bottomless.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:36 AM

It's up! ... Sorta. It seems the discounts haven't all been applied yet, though.

#1762 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:00 PM

Heads up in case anyone else has the same problem; if copy and pasting your 20% off codes doesn't work, try typing it in manually, it worked that way for me.

Also I've still got that $5, used 2 20% off codes to maximize savings (this is CAG of course) and am getting SR3 and FEAR 3 for $15, awesome deals!

#1763 TctclMvPhase

TctclMvPhase

Dismal Scientist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:01 PM

No free game today?

"I was perfect....

#1764 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:28 PM

You guys might want to trade in Commandos 3 if you have no use for it. The trade-in value is $2. I don't see it going any higher than that. The full price is $5

#1765 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:35 PM

You guys might want to trade in Commandos 3 if you have no use for it. The trade-in value is $2. I don't see it going any higher than that. The full price is $5

Thanks for the heads up

#1766 ParkCarsHere

ParkCarsHere

Lincolnish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:26 PM

Well, GMG is trying, I'll give them that. All of these activate on Steam.

Saint's Row The Third $17.97

Metro 2033 $4.98

Darksiders $4.98

F3AR $7.69

If these sales stack with the 20% coupons, that's not a terrible deal on any of these games. I haven't tried though.

Edit: Apparently 20% off stacks. From their blog - "20% off vouchers that can be used on anything on the Green Man Gaming site!"

#1767 supafly435

supafly435

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:36 PM

Thanks for letting me know about the 20% off voucher. Also for anyone that got the free commandos they did a couple of weeks ago, the trade-in value went from .10 to 2.00. After combining both i got Metro 2033 for 1.99.

#1768 TctclMvPhase

TctclMvPhase

Dismal Scientist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:46 PM

Thanks for the heads up on Commandos. Im up to $7 credit now after the Disciples deal.

"I was perfect....

#1769 INCyr

INCyr

Devotee of CAGthulhu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:00 AM

Oooh, awesome. Thanks for the heads up on Commandos. I was on the site earlier, and it was at $.10. Was looking for an extra $2 to pick up Metro 2033. (Sadly, I waited too long on my previous trade in, and missed the $5. I also missed out on Hacker/20% off. Stupid work trips.)

#1770 Andami

Andami

Buy Because it's on Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:33 AM

Was Metro supposed to be a Steam redeem code? I didn't get one, even though my email gave redeeming the code as an activation instruction.